What's new

China successfully launches first Mars mission

You basically sent a Chandrayaan probe using a primitive rocket guided by NASA deep space tracking. I am not against international collaborations for tracking as China also provide tracking for EU in return. The payload of our mission completely dwarfs Indian's mission with a lander and river. EU is providing a target for comparison and a magnetometer for testing, I am not sure that's considered All foreign. Look at Chandrayaan, almost all instruments were foreign.
Give proof of foreign origin of Indian MARs mission instruments. Or i report you for trolling. Dont divert to a 2008 moon mission.

And why compare ? I didnt bring up your failed first attempt at Mars .
You want to compare, compare with usa, or japan , since you think India is too under developed. Calling our pslv primitive is actually correct. Its a very unique design . I wont go into the technology because obviously you are here for other reasons

Give proof of foreign origin of Indian MARs mission instruments. Or i report you for trolling. Dont divert to a 2008 moon mission.
I was reading about the use of European components on those instrument a few years back, you can try Google. India doesn't even have a semiconductor fab mate, those space grade chips are mostly imported. Chinese instruments are almost all home made due to sanctions, apart from TWO collaborations to show international goodwill, you think we need them? One is a target and one is a magnetometer. Both are used for testing something new, not because we can't make them. Hell I remember reading you can't even make space grade lithium batteries and solar panels 2 years back. Lol

Last edited:
And why compare ? I didnt bring up your failed first attempt at Mars .
You want to compare, compare with usa, or japan , since you think India is too under developed. Calling our pslv primitive is actually correct. Its a very unique design . I wont go into the technology because obviously you are here for other reasons
Our failed attempt? Hell it was a Russian mission and we were piggybagging. PSLV is unique alright, its a friggin 40 year old Chinese rocket equivalent. Lol. So stop thinking yourselves as being great. You sent a cheap moon probe clone with almost 90% foreign instruments with a Stone age rocket guided by NASA. See your recent attempt to land a rover? You failed. You started the Mars program because we beat you to the Moon, Chandrayaan was supposed to map the whole moon in 3D just like Chang'e, what happened? Your sat got fried. How many moon missions we did since then? You go count.....

I was reading about the use of European components on those instrument a few years back, you can try Google. India doesn't even have a semiconductor fab mate, those space grade chips are mostly imported. Chinese instruments are almost all home made due to sanctions, apart from TWO collaborations to show international goodwill, you think we need them? One is a target and one is a magnetometer. Both are used for testing something new, not because we can't make them. Hell I remember reading you can't even make space grade lithium batteries 2 years back. Lol
Firstly, Indian satellites with SCL fabricated chips have been launched in the last few years.
2ndly this is a chinese launch thread , where you all claimed a fully indigenous effort and on being shown the facts of your heavy dependence , diverted to India. We dont claim to be world leaders in chip manufacturing and then panic as soon as usa puts the squeeze on taiwans TSMC.

Firstly, Indian satellites with SCL fabricated chips have been launched in the last few years.
2ndly this is a chinese launch thread , where you all claimed a fully indigenous effort and on being shown the facts of your heavy dependence , diverted to India. We dont claim to be world leaders in chip manufacturing and then panic as soon as usa puts the squeeze on taiwans TSMC.
SCL? Don't even make me start on that fire prone 'fab'. You seriously believe Indian stuff is ever indigenous? You can't even make a rifle for gods sake. They might provide some components, but all those space grade chips are IMPORTED. China CAN'T IMPORT IT EVEN iF WE WANTED TOO.
It is fully indigenous with 2 international collborations for payload as goodwill, with or without those TWO items, our mission would still go ahead. We actually put alot of emphasis on self reliance be it from Copying cloning stealing innovating and improving unlike you gaumatas of the firangis. Everybody just milks you. Lol

TSMC? Panicking? Bhai, we have been making chips far longer than you know how to operate SCL. If we panic we would have gave in or like you panicking in Ladakh now begging France for Rafale. Lol.

We are going against the world's best 5nm tech, it's gonna be painful but hard but you know China, we will get there even if it takes decades. Done it with aeroengines, once we put our mind into something, nothing is impossible. Understand you, don't degrade us by comparing with India

Last edited:
Our failed attempt? Hell it was a Russian mission and we were piggybagging. PSLV is unique alright, its a friggin 40 year old Chinese rocket equivalent. Lol. So stop thinking yourselves as being great. You sent a cheap moon probe clone with almost 90% foreign instruments with a Stone age rocket guided by NASA. See your recent attempt to land a rover? You failed. You started the Mars program because we beat you to the Moon, Chandrayaan was supposed to map the whole moon in 3D just like Chang'e, what happened? Your sat got fried. How many moon missions we did since then? You go count.....
So much wrong information. Hope you are just trolling and not exposing your ignorance.
Every man and his dog can build a satellite. Indian college students have built satellites orbiting the earth. The Chinese took Russian help in the failed attempt is not our problem, you didnt have the required expertise.
And i would love a reference to the 'nasa' guidance for the 2008 moon mission. I have not ever read such a claim.
In contrast the Chinese moon mission has always relied on the European space navigation agency for its navigation to even the moon. Google it.
If 70000 moon images are not enough for the 2008 moon mission, then Chinese missions are all failures. And all available for public view in ISRO site.
Calling our mission outdated is hilarious as our instrument picked up water presence on the moon.
What exactly has Chinese contributed with their missions to the moon. Zilch.
And our chandrayaan 2 probe is in orbit around the moon. We dont mention it much as orbits are a bit run of the mill for isro now.
Remember, China will always be behind India as the 2nd Asian country reaching mars. Runner ups dont count

So much wrong information. Hope you are just trolling and not exposing your ignorance.
Every man and his dog can build a satellite. Indian college students have built satellites orbiting the earth. The Chinese took Russian help in the failed attempt is not our problem, you didnt have the required expertise.
And i would love a reference to the 'nasa' guidance for the 2008 moon mission. I have not ever read such a claim.
In contrast the Chinese moon mission has always relied on the European space navigation agency for its navigation to even the moon. Google it.
If 70000 moon images are not enough for the 2008 moon mission, then Chinese missions are all failures. And all available for public view in ISRO site.
Calling our mission outdated is hilarious as our instrument picked up water presence on the moon.
What exactly has Chinese contributed with their missions to the moon. Zilch.
And our chandrayaan 2 probe is in orbit around the moon. We dont mention it much as orbits are a bit run of the mill for isro now.
Remember, China will always be behind India as the 2nd Asian country reaching mars. Runner ups dont count

This article was published THIS YEAR 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...sros-space-plans/amp_articleshow/73182823.cms

"Over 80% of electronics components are imported. Carbon composites are sourced from only one Japanese company. Microprocessor design capability is impressive, but the country still awaits a state-of the-art fabrication and manufacturing FACILITY"

Always relied on Europe? We have one of the best tracking systems on earth mate. Just like you said we need international collaboration for tracking. Chandrayaan relied ONLY on Indian tracking? Lololol, you seriously believe that?

You found water? It's not proven yet mate. Apparently you made the claim after NASA instrument announce they found water. You think you can just find water by crashing? Lololol. You biggest contribution is boasting and taking credit.

First Asian to Mars, noooo, then we are the first Asian on the Moon. You are the first Asian probe to reach Mars, we will be the first Asian to probe and land on Mars. Lolol

Last edited:
We are going against the world's best 5nm tech, it's gonna be painful but hard but you know China, we will get there even if it takes decades. Done it with aeroengines, once we put our mind into something, nothing is impossible. Understand you, don't degrade us by comparing with India
Quite sad that a small island country like Taiwan has China by the scruff of its neck wrt chips , while you are just giving projections.
Lets not bring up aeroengines till atleast Pakistan uses your Chinese engines in its jf17.
Or your 'indigenous ' passenger plane discards European and American jet engines.
China has spent more than 50 b usd in its engines quest. Still awaiting results.

Quite sad that a small island country like Taiwan has China by the scruff of its neck wrt chips , while you are just giving projections.
Lets not bring up aeroengines till atleast Pakistan uses your Chinese engines in its jf17.
Or your 'indigenous ' passenger plane discards European and American jet engines.
China has spent more than 50 b usd in its engines quest. Still awaiting results.

JF-17 Block 3 uses latest RD-93MK engines which are better than the F414 engine used in Tejas. Tejas also don't have AESA like JF-17 Block 3 has.

This article was published THIS YEAR 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...sros-space-plans/amp_articleshow/73182823.cms

"Over 80% of electronics components are imported. Carbon composites are sourced from only one Japanese company. Microprocessor design capability is impressive, but the country still awaits a state-of the-art fabrication and manufacturing FACILITY"
We never claimed that we are world leaders in electronics, unlike the superpower china. Now trump has shown you where you stand .
And stop being jealous of India's achievements in space. It only exposes your insecurities

50bil? Taken out of your bum? Lol. Total Chinese investment so far is 15bil US$ and that includes engines produced. Yah keep importing your stuffs... Lol. Get milked over and over again.

That small island territory happen to have the best semicon tech on earth and genetically Han Chinese. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom