What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

U158P5029DT20130926071641.jpg

U158P5029DT20130926071625.jpg

U158P5029DT20130926071655.jpg

U158P5029DT20130926071708.jpg

@SUPARCO @gslv mk3

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop argue with the low IQ Indian, their indigenous Vikrant is really a scrap board or metals. Russian is help them built their so called indigenous Vikrant, or it soon become the Tesja. Just google it you will find all Russian and foreign source. Indian cannot make ammo, how can they built heavy duty.

Yes Indian design the indigenous Vikrant "NOT", it was Italian design for them. The rest are Russian provided, also US, France and British also involve to help them built the so called "Indigenous Vikrant". Anyway good luck on trolling Mega BS Indian. Also stop reading Times India BS news. Vikrant only 30% completed only, stop taking credit from others who have the real credit in the so called "Indigenous Vikrant".

http://www.infofastener.com/eng/news/news_22486.cfml

Open your eyes too indigenous Vikrant, now got Russian and US help or it just another Tesja.

Ps..
Don't hate me I'm telling the true here, don't be embarrass you will learn from this and for your third Vikrant will be 100% Indian makes.

Really?Busted?When & Where??

And optical instruments Industry,Well its ISRO's Laboratary for Electro Optical Systems (LEOS) design,develop & fabricate the lenses required for our satellites.

And what happened tovyour usual rants?We already have thorium reactors,Come up.with useful reactor designs than those experimental reactors.

You doesnt even know a thing about these things.So better keep your mouth shut ....Alright Hyper Troll !!!

Yup with Indian paint jobs, nothing is difficult. Hooray to mighty Indian BS, don't make me find the post all your satellite engines are provided by the Russian.

trolls look at everything the same.

Experts know the difference!

Disgusting post. I made my remark - if you are so insecure then don't post pictures, or don't come in public forums.

Your insecurity is of Titanic proportions. Whenever you see the word 'India' or 'Indian' any expression becomes one of 'jealousy' :hitwall: Your space program is great, and there is nothing to feel insecure about. A more mature response would have been like this - A ball looks the same - be it an American or a Kenyan one :azn:
These guys are incapable of anything,except expressing their jealousy in a rather strange way。:tdown:

These guys are incapable of anything,except expressing their jealousy in a rather strange way。:tdown:

You should have answered that guy,saying that is the best rover configuration to fit into the lander & traverse the lunar terrain.

Instead you have started to troll by dragging India on to this,look how many Indians have congratulated this achievement.I guess you kniw that our lunar lander +.rover mission is underway to be launched in 2014-2015,and the prototype rover was ready back in 2011?
And you.say we are incapable of doing anything?

Stop destroying your own thread.

Stop argue with the low IQ Indian, their indigenous Vikrant is really a scrap board or metals. Russian is help them built their so called indigenous Vikrant, or it soon become the Tesja. Just google it you will find all Russian and foreign source. Indian cannot make ammo, how can they built heavy duty.
Yes Indian design the indigenous Vikrant "NOT", it was Italian design for them. The rest are Russian provided, also US, France and British also involve to help them built the so called "Indigenous Vikrant". Anyway good luck on trolling Mega BS Indian. Also stop reading Times India BS news. Vikrant only 30% completed only, stop taking credit from others who have the real credit in the so called "Indigenous Vikrant".

Stop ymusing google translate for gods sake..:lol:

You doesnt even know a thing about Aircraft carriers.FYI INS Vikrant is an Indian design,made in India by Cochin Shipyard limited & the same shipyard had made 90,000 tonne ships even back in the 1980s,so educate yourself before trolling.

Italy,France & Britian?Why dont add somalia?....:omghaha: eh troll?
30% complete?You couldnt come up with a better link?It will go on sea trials in two years...So dream on kid..

And you think your naval ships are 100% made in China?Check out who provided the gas turbine technology-Ukraine

Yup with Indian paint jobs, nothing is difficult. Hooray to mighty Indian BS, don't make me find the post all your satellite engines are provided by the Russian.

You have proven that you doesnt even know anything about satellites.
FYI India can develop & fabricates optical systems on satellites by itself & have even made communication sats for European Customers.

We have even made a lunar mission,that discovered presence of water on the moon and is going to undertake a mission to Mars this year.

And we develop rocket engines on our own.

Stop ymusing google translate for gods sake..:lol:

You doesnt even know a thing about Aircraft carriers.FYI INS Vikrant is an Indian design,made in India by Cochin Shipyard limited & the same shipyard had made 90,000 tonne ships even back in the 1980s,so educate yourself before trolling.

Italy,France & Britian?Why dont add somalia?....:omghaha: eh troll?
30% complete?You couldnt come up with a better link?It will go on sea trials in two years...So dream on kid..

And you think your naval ships are 100% made in China?Check out who provided the gas turbine technology-Ukraine

You have proven that you doesnt even know anything about satellites.
FYI India can develop & fabricates optical systems on satellites by itself & have even made communication sats for European Customers.

We have even made a lunar mission,that discovered presence of water on the moon and is going to undertake a mission to Mars this year.

And we develop rocket engines on our own.

Stupid Indian always stupidity, you don't even know how to build ship either the link I posted said Italian design. Russian provided 1000 tones steels, and help you built ACC. The US, British, Israel, and Italian also provided help. What left for Indian to built lol, 30% completed claimed by Indian 80% completed. They also said in 5 yrs will sea trial, my god if build by Indian on their own will be 20 yrs later for sea trial lol. Look at Tejas and everyone knows.

I never said china built the ACC Liaoning you stupid Indian? We only refitted the ACC for training purposes, and please stop your Indian times BS news. All your rocket are Russian makes, when there is war with any country using nukes. Don't let me see the nukes exploded while takeoff, lol radioactive will kill your 400 millions people.

Back
Top Bottom