What's new

China slams Japan for attempting to turn India against it

I think this relationship should be taken forward silently without creating any unnecessary noise.

It is a win win for both countries. We have complimentary strengths and that makes it a lethal combination.

China should not even be mentioned in this.

The PRC has only itself to blame if the democracies of Asia are uniting against its expansionism.

An Asian NATO is gaining momentum.

You talk like China is crying lamentably over what happen in Asia. you just make yourself a self-comfort statement...that's about it.

low caste india is never allowed to touch Chinese.

keep that in mind
they dont like to touch people who eat dogs and live like dogs ! Dont know how devout muslims like pakistanis stay with u in same bed ! :lol:

they dont like to touch people who eat dogs and live like dogs ! Dont know how devout muslims like pakistanis stay with u in same bed ! :lol:

At least we don't like those who share their feast with rats to touch us. :angel:

China sure is interesting about what India do with Japan or US, same as how India reacts to China-Pakistan visit, it's normal for one side to monitor the activities of other and see if there is any negative impact for us and believe me your medias do far better jobs than ours when come the play drama on diplomacy issue.

Our media is powerful that can even toppled our government.Look at congress situation.It is media contribution.that is how a democracy works.So you agree with that .
But fact is we already know Pakistan is PRC side.So our officials also care about a joint Pak-China scenario in future.
But PRC leaders still dont considered that India is on US ,Japan side and they believe India still follow independent policy.
They again confirm it recently in US-India diplomatic row.
If India joins to US(that will not happen and we Indians not allow that).Then that become a mission impossible to PRC.Even if it is India-Japan that is not good for China.

so u agree in principal that you guys eats and behaves like dogs ! Thats a start :lol:

Did I agree on anything? you Indians just like to make a "self-assumption" statement. :coffee: We eat dog but we don't eat togheter or share our food on same plate with animal such as rats.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom