What's new

China signs deal to build 1,000 schools in Iraq as Beijing pushes for greater role in Middle East after US withdrawals

gotta rebuild what america bombed i suppose.

For the US, this means mission failed.

George W. Bush, Mission Accomplished
AP

Nah it's mission accomplished for the democratic west. Now evil China to rebuild schools for Iraqi kids.

View attachment 802387

What I am worried is, after China builds schools, hospitals and other infrastructure, US+allies may want to accomplish another mission.

Within US political establishment, men of such capacity is Incredible plenty in number and ambition.

it is a symbiotic relationship usa and china economy and then usa bombs away and china gets contracts, what a great business venture.

i see this as a conspiracy. maybe thats y china dont intervene when usa bombs libya n other countries just wait to get rebuild contracts and then lend to usa and then rinse n repeat.

i see this as a conspiracy. maybe thats y china dont intervene when usa bombs libya n other countries just wait to get rebuild contracts and then lend to usa and then rinse n repeat.

Don't worry..when the ISIS comes knocking they'll be running.

US-China arrangement: One earns money by destroying, the other, by rebuilding.

Russia and China were opposed to US attack on Libya.

Don't worry..when the ISIS comes knocking they'll be running.
your country is ISIS's dad so wtf r u talking about? Turkey manages ISIS for you so you can keep your hands clean, dont propaganda people here.

your country is ISIS's dad so wtf r u talking about? Turkey manages ISIS for you so you can keep your hands clean, dont propaganda people here.

No, you are clueless one. Even Iran is helping the US get rid of ISIS because almost every country in that area is either an ISIS collaborator or doesn't give a sh*t.

Just go crawl back into your hole.

yes sir!

This same ISIS that attacked the Iranian parliament in 2017?

Yes, that same ISIS. Glad to see you realize how much of a problem it is instead of the usual apathy by the Asian members here.

So why are there not any other countries in the news seriously fighting ISIS other than US/Iraq/Iran?

Where are all the country leaders in that area standing up and denouncing ISIS? Not a peep!!!
Just a bunch of collaborators maybe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom