What's new

China should be stopped from building N-reactors for Pak'

i know they r talking from 5 years,but when will u bring ur chineese nuclear plant operational?

indians ko khujli bohut hoti hai, last time i saw them crying in their news channel abt the f-16 , let them cry who cares

i know they r talking from 5 years,but when will u bring ur chineese nuclear plant operational?
The day kaveri will be operational.....

On Topic: 2 Operational....2 more soon enough...

1 GW building will also start soon.....As China Pakistan relation we really dont care on documented things....trust is much higher between us...

Troll on, but in the foreseeable future I see having electricity in Karachi for more than just 10 hours a day.

I guess being a ganja you don't feel the need for a fan... no insulation on your head so your body keeps cool... can't say the same for your temperament :flame:
wow man just 10 hours of power:what::what:
here we get 24*7 and on that 3 nuclear plants are being built to generate about 2Gwe

today threads read comments from our indian friends :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

for us and for india:P

China should be stopped from building N-reactors for Pak[/SIZE]'

India in talks on with 4 foreign cos for N-reactor equipment

When someone speaks using wrong side of the human body such things pour in ;)

so dont worry

As a child, my mother sometimes said 'panjho roern band kar ya ma cheeray mirch whijheende sainh' in Sindhi... meaning "Stop crying or I'll slice your skin and fill it with chilli'

Yeah, commonly used threat in Sindhi to shut children up. But I guess this is the equivalent in politics- Pakistan gets something done in favor of them, Indians cut themselves up and fill themselves with chilli.

The day kaveri will be operational.....

kaveri will be operational by maximum 10 years,but ur N-plants won't be not less than 25years..
or
oh will ur nuclear plant starts producing elec when PAK FA gets inducted by 2017...good speed

wow man just 10 hours of power:what::what:
here we get 24*7 and on that 3 nuclear plants are being built to generate about 2Gwe

This is Karachi, not Islamabad (or Indian equivalent to that)

I do not know why we are making such a big fuss.......this is something that the Indians tend to lach onto for the sake of a story........let this come from the horses mouth first....US President Obama before commenting.....

Pakistan seriously needs to play the game and learn when and how to respond.....these sorts of comments are not made on instinct when prompted to by Politicians, these lower Politicians who hold no merit in International Politiics, tend to make such comments for (a) Let others know of the US position, (b) to see the reaction of the (i) countries involved i.e. China and Pakistan (ii) the International Community........if they find that China has gone up the wall with it, the US plans its strategy carefully and if nothing comes about and they cannot get a reaction, then a Government Official like the Secretary of State of Defence Secretary will make an indirect comment, if that is challenged they then tend to withdraw somewhat or re-evaluate their stance and to confront the issue....if sh!t really does hit the fan, then the US President gets involved and rubbishes the accusations/claims, or if realy concerned, stand by them.............

China seems to approach the situation alot more professionally then alot of other countries, and we should learn from it.......stay quiet and wait for an official contact on the issue first.

currently we have 19 reactors..
4 are being built
25 are planned

kaveri will be operational by maximum 10 years,but ur N-plants won't be not less than 25years..
or
oh will ur nuclear plant starts producing elec when PAK FA gets inducted by 2017...good speed
Sorry then i write wrong......Before Kaveri.....

anyway typing again as you didn't read it....i know you were busy ....

1 GW building will also start soon.....As China Pakistan relation we really dont care on documented things....trust is much higher between us...

Sorry then i write wrong......Before Kaveri.....

anyway typing again as you didn't read it....i know you were busy ....

yea pakistani's change their mind now and then

soon enough means??
in one year? or next month

you guys are talking about LCA tejas since 1983, and its still "in development" phase,:rofl:

now stop your bloody mouth Mr. Ganja a.k.a Baldy, or else I will blow your main off by such failed stuff which India is still trying to develop even after decades :toast_sign: :wave:

you guys are talking about LCA tejas since 1983, and its still in development,:rofl:

now stop your bloody mouth Mr. Ganja a.k.a Baldy, or else I will blow your main off by such failed stuff which India is still trying to develop even after decades :toast_sign: :wave:
i can see the deep frustration in u..
Whole world knows about pakistan and india..
go to u r ally who helped u in 1971,and ask those citizen about pakistan and india,after they give their response,i am sure u will kill them:rofl:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/09/23/pakistani-scientist-gets-86-for-firing-at-us-troops/

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom