What's new

China sends more warships amid the tension with Vietnam

As a Hongkonger, I never wonder why there are so many "Vietnameses" using English and try their best to infuriate Chineses.
Their goal is to deteriorate the relationship between Vietnam and China. If two countries go into war, they will even get very happy!
Those "Vietnameses" were refugees forced to leave Vietnam (from South Vietnam), in both political and economic reason. Growing in the 80s and 90s period, I have seen so many of those in Hong Kong acting very aggressively.
In their minds both countries are their enemy. They even welcome a ruined Vietnam to prove that their departure from Vietnam were justified and unregrettable :lol:

Hongkong people would like to be part of Britain. Who must get out from Hongkong ?

Not only Vietnamese in US, most of Vietnamese in Vietnam now hate chinese so much . As you can see, we killed 4 and beated 140 seriously injured at a construction site in Ha Tinh province, the rest chinese fled Vietnam in recent time.

I am not surprised that you seem to be very happy
Hongkong people would like to be part of Britain. Who must get out from Hongkong ?

I don't think you stand any position to comment on this issue :lol:
However there is something else you can comment on: when should Vietnameses pay the bill :yahoo:
9反對將大量越南船民安置在屯門.jpg

I wouldn't think that older Chinese would so easily diminish the word "imperialism" that way, being the victim of brutal imperialists not long ago.(which the US helped to expel)

There are legitimate criticisms of US foreign policy, but imperialism isnt even in the vicinity.

You're being way to rational for him.

Not only Vietnamese in US, most of Vietnamese in Vietnam now hate chinese so much . As you can see, we killed 4 and beated 140 seriously injured at a construction site in Ha Tinh province, the rest chinese fled Vietnam in recent time.

You people are barbaric as noted in Chinese history as early as the 2nd century. It remains true to this day.

One cannot have peaceful negotiation with a country smelling with a gun powder

As a Hongkonger, I never wonder why there are so many "Vietnameses" using English and try their best to infuriate Chineses.
Their goal is to deteriorate the relationship between Vietnam and China. If two countries go into war, they will even get very happy!
Those "Vietnameses" were refugees forced to leave Vietnam (from South Vietnam), in both political and economic reason. Growing in the 80s and 90s period, I have seen so many of those in Hong Kong acting very aggressively.
In their minds both countries are their enemy. They even welcome a ruined Vietnam to prove that their departure from Vietnam were justified and unregrettable :lol:

Than you must have heard the famous "bat nung do noi.." broadcast by HK coast guard to Vietnamese illegals. I wish I can find the actual message and post it here. o_O

NO, they'r CHINA COAST GUARD ships ... 8-)

nBAdxSH.jpg

||
||
||
V
171401675820.jpg

those who want to be part of the old colony, should get out of China now.

China always have plenty of idiots. Here are some.

I am not surprised that you seem to be very happy

I don't think you stand any position to comment on this issue :lol:
However there is something else you can comment on: when should Vietnameses pay the bill :yahoo:
View attachment 33975

Hongkong people say : "Chinese colonists get out", and the flag with UK symbol. What does it mean ? :haha:

Back
Top Bottom