What's new

China sends more warships amid the tension with Vietnam

Chinese warship are there to make sure the real hooligan and invaders behave.

Russian opened fire to warning China ship invaded in to her sea, cowardice hooligan Chinese ran back very fast,

cowardice hooligan chinese .

But its true that we r trying to destroy ur oil rig :pop:

You're not doing very well then. :cheesy:

Every one know that China economy is going down badly and China is wasting money in conflict with VN now

If China's economy is going down, then how come my small city alone, with a population of only 7 million, has double the GDP of your entire country? :P

Why do Vietcongs here dare us shooting first? I don't get it, we already made our move. I have already called their bluff to fire the missile at our rig as a response to our move but all these morons do is sending fishing boats towards the rig. In return we just give these fishermen free swimming lessons :D

You're not doing very well then. :cheesy:

If China's economy is going down, then how come my small city alone, with a population of only 7 million, has double the GDP of your entire country? :P
Keep making China burn more money on this but get no oil is good enough ... :D

What's your small city name !? :D

Bcz China has bowed down and begged for help from US-JP since 1978, thats why u still have some cheap Yen. But things changed now, daddy JP dont like u any more and shift their companies to other nations.

With out Yen from daddy JP, u will starve to death like ur poor kids in winter :pop:

Keep making China burn more money on this but get no oil is good enough ... :D

LOL, we have currency reserves of over $4 trillion, more than the rest of the world combined.

What's your small city name !? :D

My city is Hong Kong. :cheers:

Though other Chinese cities like Shanghai have much larger economies than even we do.

This incident showed what is in store for Asia if china get a free reign. Chinese are now drunk on their new military power. Now bullying small nation state. Vietnam and country on the Chinese peripheral need form an alliance to stop chinese aggression. How chinese member justify this aggression is beyond me.

This incident showed what is in store for Asia if china get a free reign. Chinese are now drunk on their new military power. Now bullying small nation state. Vietnam and country on the Chinese peripheral need form an alliance to stop chinese aggression. How chinese member justify this aggression is beyond me.

What aggression? :lol:

We put an oil rig in our waters, as we have the right to do.

Vietnam then rioted and started murdering ethnic Chinese in their own country, and their members here are boasting about using missiles on our ships and oil rig.

Clearly they are the ones who are unhappy with the status quo, and are thus interested in starting aggression. The only reason they don't is because our Navy is overwhelmingly more powerful than theirs.

What aggression? :lol:

We put an oil rig in our waters, as we have the right to do.

Vietnam then rioted and started murdering ethnic Chinese in their own country, and their members here are boasting about using missiles on our ships and oil rig.

Clearly they are the ones who are unhappy with the status quo, and are thus interested in starting aggression. The only reason they don't is because our Navy is overwhelmingly more powerful than theirs.
No one (even ur best friend) recognize its ur water, but every one recognize its International water.

No one blame VN for killing some illegal foreign workers too. Learn the laws before doing something illegally, dude :pop:

LOL, we have currency reserves of over $4 trillion, more than the rest of the world combined.
My city is Hong Kong. :cheers:

Though other Chinese cities like Shanghai have much larger economies than even we do.
yes, but you're big country with 1,4 billions people, find a better way to spend that money ... :pop:

Hongkong is developed region from long time, no strange, but Vietnam has more potential to develope more ... :D

We dont ram ur ship, dont lie, u have No video clip to prove that. But its true that we r trying to destroy ur oil rig :pop:

Many poor Chinese r Not happy coz the money used in conflict with VN should be use to buy cheaper food, better shelters or better protection from terrorism for them :pop:

Every one know that China economy is going down badly and China is wasting money in conflict with VN now

There is plenty of proof released by the Chinese Coast Guard showing Vietnamese ships ramming Chinese ships.

All this BS from China is a lie. When asked to prove their claim of Vietnamese ship's ramming in the press conference, they produced nothing, neither videos nor photos.
China has not been successful in playing the victim card, while Vietnam's authority showed the proof of their aggreession towards Vietnamese civilian ships (videos/photos are available everywhere in the Internet).

Here is proof showing Vietnamese ships destroying Chinese ships.

Last edited:
There is plenty of proof released by the Chinese Coast Guard showing Vietnamese ships ramming Chinese ships.

Here is proof showing Vietnamese ships destroying Chinese ships.
False claim. Just saw Chinese ships ramming Vietnamese ones in this video. Vietnamese ships don't have "中国" written on them.

False claim. Just saw Chinese ships ramming Vietnamese ones in this video. Vietnamese ships don't have "中国" written on them.

Those are Vietnamese ships ramming into Chinese ships. Video proves this without a shadow of a doubt.

Those are Vietnamese ships ramming into Chinese ships. Video proves this without a shadow of a doubt.
No doubt you are not educated well to recognise your coutry's name being written on the ramming ship.
chinese_ship_ramming.jpg

Ban this troll pls. His video is actually showing Chinese ships hit Vietnamese ships and made damage from behind.

Back
Top Bottom