What's new

China says Indonesian navy shot at Chinese fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.
China has no these habit of overrating ourselves, long-time "keep low profile" strategy just let some little countries think we are soft and easy to bully and they are enough "strong" to bully others.

you call the 9-dashline is "low profile" and not bully all your neighbor?

The rising of new super power, to bully the others....
seems like antagonist in the movie.. lol!!

you call the 9-dashline is "low profile" and not bully all your neighbor?

The rising of new super power, to bully the others....
seems like antagonist in the movie.. lol!!
Sorry, you are not the ones that we need keep low profile to, because you are never enough strong to that level.

Sorry, you are not the ones that we need keep low profile to, because you are never enough strong to that level.

It's hard for them, to Admit that.

China's Today, have the Biggest Naval Force and also Biggest Shipbuilding Industrial Complex across Asia :oops:

Type 052D Modern and Deadly Destroyer (Kunming Class Destroyer)
PLAN 16.png

PLAN 17.jpg

PLAN 18.jpg

PLAN 19.jpg

:butcher:

chinese logic always to say,
strong and weak, strong country can bully weak country.
and do what ever they want.

are this logic you got from your kingdom era in the past?
c'mon dude, this is 21st century,
would you back to the future, please.. lol!!

like what uncle Ben says (peter parkers uncle):
in the great power, there are big responsibility.

They are OKB (Orang kaya baru), it is in the nature of OKB that they want to show off, kinda like post-WW2 Soviet. If they continue like this, it is only a matter of time before China like this again..

the-great-game-european-powers-great-britain-queen-victoria-germany-DTFEDA.jpg

Don't get dragged into their level of discussion, you are too rational and too un-racist to be in this kind of discussion bro. I heard BIN wanted to recruit you in the past yes? or was that someone else said that?

My dad's friend wanted me to join. Told me to spy on Singapore. I said no & decided to go private.

My dad's friend wanted me to join. Told me to spy on Singapore. I said no & decided to go private.

private as in private business or private as in private intelligence agency? Anyway, you let a golden chance go. I heard working for BIN means big money :disagree:. I have a friend whose parents are working for BIN, her parents are able to afford her education in Germany and in the UK for her sister and brothers.

Dear Mod, allow me to show this video to calm the tension down a bit :cheers:
Hey our Chinese friends, since the beginning a lot of countries had been trying to invade us.
And you guess what, all the result is COMPLETE FAIL.
So just be a nice neighbor and we invite you to visit and enjoy our beautiful country.
Enjoy our paradise. Make love not war.

With our new president, I hope Philippines will be the main partner of China in Southeast Asia, it's time for China to ditch the troublesome country indonesia. Philippines is a better prospect with our economy being the fastest growing in the region, country like indonesia should be easily replaceable.

After catching up with lots of unread posts. This thread is toxic to have a meaningful discussion by a bunch of lily-livered keyboard warriors feeling insecure boasting about nuclear wars and who has the biggest baddest ship like some kids comparing their genitalia
i recommend my fellow indonesian friends to stop replying to those people, we have got to show some class and intellects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom