What's new

China SAC 5th gen F-60 is for navy and export purposes, said by PUPU

rcrmj

Reaction score
Country
China
Re: The new SAC 5 generation stealth fighter?
I just spent one hour on this thread
pupu

the 'insider' pupu says that PLAAF will not induct F-60, as it is primary designed for Navy and export purposes (he didnt mention Pakistan).... the F-60 primary emphazies on stealth, then weapon capacity and range, manuvability is at the last``!!! and he also mentioned that F-60 is not the only stealth project going on at SAC, there is going to be another one, a slightly logner (18m) medium weight stealth fighters to compliment CAC's J-20 to dominate future sky```!!!

he sateted that CAC is also deveoping a navy version J-20 (smaller size and weight) to compete with SAC's F-60 for PLAN's aircraft carrier's aircraft`````!!

man``this is maddness!! if it wasnt for leaking J-20 few years ago, I'd just consider him retard`````

China has a long tradition of focusing on agility and maneuverbility, why all of sudden they put them as the last elements when designing F-60``?? stealthness, weapon load and range are aggression aspects of a fighter```

China has a long tradition of focusing on agility and maneuverbility, why all of sudden they put them as the last elements when designing F-60``?? stealthness, weapon load and range are aggression aspects of a fighter```

Well, IMO it was for export, n alot of country would want a 5th gen fighter that close to a F-22.
The shape it self already similar with F-22 and F-35, it will attract a lot of country. N it will be a clear win for SAC if their second 5th gen fighter will be a plane that looks like a Pak-fa, with flat fuselage.:woot:

i hope we buy both
it is not necessary for financially limited Pakistan, the wise choice is to choose the most suitable ones````i believe J-2x from CAC is more suitable, as it is more agile and manueverable and ideal for AA combat````whereas, according to pupu F-60 is too aggressive (stealth, weapon capacity and range)....

it is not necessary for financially limited Pakistan, the wise choice is to choose the most suitable ones````i believe J-2x from CAC is more suitable, as it is more agile and manueverable and ideal for AA combat````whereas, according to pupu F-60 is too aggressive (stealth, weapon capacity and range)....

What about the heavy fifth generation fighter from 601? It would give Pakistan a serious advantage to most other South Asian air forces.

yes J -2x will be more better for Pakistan.

What about the heavy fifth generation fighter from 601? It would give Pakistan a serious advantage to most other South Asian air forces.

Is there another 5th gen fighter other than J-2x and F-60?

J-20 and an unnamed one being built

SAC funded this project out of their own pocket mostly, and can be seen as their attempts to turn the table. CAC is stealing their thunder through J-10, JF-17 and J-20. Meanwhile, SAC is in a tough spot since they only have the Flanker series to play with (J-11B, J-15, J-16).

If they don't lock up that navy contract tight, it's the end of the road for them as a first tier arms developer.

Re: The new SAC 5 generation stealth fighter?
I just spent one hour on this thread
pupu

the 'insider' pupu says that PLAAF will not induct F-60, as it is primary designed for Navy and export purposes (he didnt mention Pakistan).... the F-60 primary emphazies on stealth, then weapon capacity and range, manuvability is at the last``!!! and he also mentioned that F-60 is not the only stealth project going on at SAC, there is going to be another one, a slightly logner (18m) medium weight stealth fighters to compliment CAC's J-20 to dominate future sky```!!!

he sateted that CAC is also deveoping a navy version J-20 (smaller size and weight) to compete with SAC's F-60 for PLAN's aircraft carrier's aircraft`````!!

man``this is maddness!! if it wasnt for leaking J-20 few years ago, I'd just consider him retard`````

IS there any concept sketch of this aircraft ? can someone post it.

no, there are only two 5th gen fighter from SAC, so it will be J-2x if PAF is really interested

I do not know, but by going through that forum, i am getting the idea that since SAC lost heavy 5th gen project to CAC, so it is very likely SAC is going to develop a medium weight 5th gen rather than heavier ones```

because according to insiders, CAC's J-20 is nation's top prioroty project which will serve as the prime fighter of PLAAF, but at the meantime PLAAF also need a lower-end 5th gen fighter to compliment it

How many 5th gen aircraft projects are handled by China ? China is intelligent , they might produce some thing like Jf17 specially for Pakistan to satisfy and cool them .

IS there any concept sketch of this aircraft ? can someone post it.
I dont have it, and the forum doesnt have it neither, because no one (the wall climbing enthusiastists dont have any atm) has it, and the insiders wont show it```

this is the cloest we can get and it is very likely to he F-60
p.aspx

How many 5th gen aircraft projects are handled by China ? China is intelligent , they might produce some thing like Jf17 specially for Pakistan to satisfy and cool them .
honestly no one knows```but the known ones are CAC's J-20 (currently flying) and the SAC's F-60 (the one on the truck)````

even insiders are saying there are at least 4 including J-20 and F-60, but it could be camoflash to creat 'smoke' to puzzle U.S.A's intellegence or others

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom