What's new

China’s UAV Program

The truth is that China 's army didn't own most of those UAV now, because they were produced only one or two. Most of the China's advanced weapen only stay in university's laboratories. China's technique is advanced but China's army is not super. China love peace, we don't want to conquer any countries, so China's army didn't have many advanced weapen. Different from USA.

I dont think by building UAV's or UCAV's u can actually conquer a country. You need much more than that and the Chinese military already have that kind of stuff. The UAV's should not be a big challenge for u guys.

Or maybe because Russia does not have an indigenous UAV/UCAV so there is nothing left for u to reverse engineer like what u have been doing with many other Russian projects.

Anyways, I am sure the Chinese will come up with something really big and destructive whenever that is.

China’s UAV Program

Yilong UAV

39_3121_ceb942ffe4eabc3.jpg

39_3121_35f96e3f084beff.jpg

yes, it not a toy , it's very big this time:flame:

The truth is that China 's army didn't own most of those UAV now, because they were produced only one or two. Most of the China's advanced weapen only stay in university's laboratories. China's technique is advanced but China's army is not super. China love peace, we don't want to conquer any countries, so China's army didn't have many advanced weapen. Different from USA.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"don't want to conquer any country"...oh god..please don't tell a lie, enough is enough. what r u doing with Tibet..every one knows it....

Sorry guys, I've been trying to control myself since last night... but no...so here it goes...

'I really like the Winglong UAV...i mean look at it, it's wings are really long...Winglong, wings are long...'

(Plz be gentle when u launch that deathly assault... :whistle::no::pop:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"don't want to conquer any country"...oh god..please don't tell a lie, enough is enough. what r u doing with Tibet..every one knows it....

everyone knows it? yes everyone knows tibet is an area in china what of it?

BTW hows India doing in their occupation of Kashmir lately?

Back
Top Bottom