What's new

China’s Proposed Railway Plans to India

:pop: I think that is freight train. Because passenger train does not sell hang-ticket in China.

What arihant said. The map was created by a Chinese railway enthusiast to record his railway journey from China to India (and back again).

Here's his website, scroll down to read his travelogues.

India 2011

What arihant said. The map was created by a Chinese railway enthusiast to record his railway journey from China to India (and back again).

Here's his website, scroll down to read his travelogues.

India 2011

Thanks for the link, thats an epic journey. Reminds me of my trip, I can't find the author's email on the site. Do you know what it is Nomenclature? Cheers

BAd idea, but only start construction after China meets India's demands. This will be a security nightmare for India which has the human resource but does not use this factor efficiently as China or even Pakistan.

532ow1.jpg

What's the point of a train that goes 380 km/h on the Chinese side and then drops to 60 km/h on the Indian side??

Not that this fantasy train network is real, but even if it was it won't be for passenger trains. Freight corridor possible, but then are u telling me the freight trains in China run at 380km/hr? And no Indian trains don't run at 60km/hr, you need to update your information.

Back
Top Bottom