What's new

China’s ‘eye-in-the-sky’ nears par with US

No, we just have alot of "spare" communication satellites. In the future that number will increase because you never know when the main ones go offline.

Always good to keep tons of spare satellites, dozens preferrably.

China has dual use satellites, such as the JWSS series, JB series, YaoGan series, and FSW series.

I believe what you are trying to say that China does not have military specific satellites but instead it uses satellites that have both civilian and military functions.

China is still far lag far behind the USA but hey where is the Japan!? They are not bad in these fields!?

Facts show that Japan's military tech is not as good as you may think. But you are free believe what you want to believe. Facts don't matter.

Facts show that Japan's military tech is not as good as you may think. But you are free believe what you want to believe. Facts don't matter.
Not as good? Compare to who? US or China? Everything is relative, and that is a fact.

Show something real to backup your facts.
Nay...I made no claim (yet). But YOU did. So it is up to YOU to support your argument. Be careful. One fool mistook China's semiconductor foundries to be the true gauge of China's semiconductor industry and proclaimed China's semicon industry to be more advanced than South Korea's and Japan's. I showed him how stupid he looked in front of everyone.

China has dual use satellites, such as the JWSS series, JB series, YaoGan series, and FSW series.

I believe what you are trying to say that China does not have military specific satellites but instead it uses satellites that have both civilian and military functions.
Your ability to comprehend is amazing.

Yup...It mean you do not know what the hell you are talking about.

I don't know Vietnamese has the ability of knowing others' mind.

Now you claimed something. So please show something to backup your claim.

china may have more spysats than japan, but NOT ahead in technology. remember, japan have many companies making very high quality lens and very advanced cutting edge image sensors..

Yes, Japan is very good at making chips, Japan's optical tech is the most advanced in the world. So? Tell me how to fight a war with those two things. I can accept reasonable explanations.

I will agree with you if you say japan has ability to make nuclear weapon.

china may have more spysats than japan, but NOT ahead in technology. remember, japan have many companies making very high quality lens and very advanced cutting edge image sensors..

Sorry, why is Japan still has the U.S. military, because Japan is still not the guts to challenge China alone

That's why I love Japanese AV videos, they do very well in making these entertainments using their best most advantaged techs, I can see every frame very clear and detailed. Aslo so I am wearing a glasses with Japanese lens, the quality of pictures is excellent, I can read playboy magazines whole day without any problem to my eyes. Japan is great, I agree!!!

Sorry, why is Japan still has the U.S. military, because Japan is still not the guts to challenge China alone

Yes, they do, they don't need to fight you face to face but they can backstab you using schemes. The country that is always looking down on Chinese "inferior" never want to be left behind China, they still regret the past and determine China as their main opponent. Japan never let China developed freely. Japan is never rest, from that you need to work more hard and more guts to secure your place!!!

Back
Top Bottom