What's new

China’s Boom Is Beginning to Show Cracks, Analysts Say

China's economy is 4 time the size of India.

Every we import an India and export an India, we save and invest two and a half india and consume one and a half india.

FYI China's trade in 2011 was 3600 billion USD.

Indians are just mad that no Indian in India has ever accomplished anything of value.

Indians must go to the US, become purebred 100% Americans, and leave India behind forever to achieve anything.

We are not mad at you instead you are, by making the duplicates of every medicines.

LMAO Indian medicine is just off patent generics. No independent intellectual property. I worked in the pharmaceutical industry, most of the innovation in generics is lowering cost, formulation stability and QC. There is no ability for new drug research in India.

China bull and bears have always gone 50/50 in the past 20 years. There are millions of articles calling China going bust and you found one of them that's 7 months old, so congratulations.

BTW, China is doing fine. I suggest worry about your own Indian economy is sinking faster than a rock right now.

hey you .....high IQ guys can you please tell me is this crack really wide open...:azn:

LOL........ China's foreign exchange reserves are several times the size of india's GDP. Pea-brained indians please explain to me how China can fake that?

LMAO Indian medicine is just off patent generics. No independent intellectual property. I worked in the pharmaceutical industry, most of the innovation in generics is lowering cost, formulation stability and QC. There is no ability for new drug research in India.

But putting "Made in India" label means what?????????????

LOL........ China's foreign exchange reserves are several times the size of india's GDP. Pea-brained indians please explain to me how China can fake that?

Mr. Pin Pea-brained chinese you can explain how to duplicate, because you are the masters.

Mr. Pin Pea-brained chinese you can explain how to duplicate, because you are the masters.

Our $3.2 trillion currency reserves (double the size of the Indian economy) are mostly in foreign government bonds.

How can you fake something like that, without the cooperation of the American and European governments? :lol:

Maybe you think that the USA and Europe are part of the trickery? :azn:

Our $3.2 trillion currency reserves (double the size of the Indian economy) are mostly in foreign government bonds.

How can you fake something like that, without the cooperation of the American and European governments? :lol:

Maybe you think that the USA and Europe are part of the trickery? :azn:

It is how the other countries are faking our currency.

Did I hear CRACK..!!! I wanna I wanna..!! Gimme some..!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Crack cocaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D

On topic : Nuf has been said about Chinese economy collapsing; but it isnt..!! They are not called manufacturing powerhouse for nothing.. Better would be to help increase our own productivity with better resource utilization.. Crack or whatever in China will not help India tide over its problems what so ever..!! :cheers:

Try and overtake a competitor by out running him; not by pulling his leg..!! :pop:

Back
Top Bottom