What's new

China remains world's largest developing country: Russian expert - Xinhua

Time is ticking fast for SP12. They must have had some magic potion to pull out that sort of development in the remaining two years.

On topic, China is a developing country, this is no revelation. China, besides, prefers to be a developing country.

China will never be satisfied with what it has achieved as there is always a potential to become better. But, there will be a time when China slows down a little bit and reflect upon what has been accomplished. I believe the first such stage is near complete in terms of setting up a national solid ground for development.

Once the fundamentals are all set, the pace of per capita development will speed up compared to the past.

China is now a strong developing country. It aims to be a strong advanced country in the future. But, I think China will never agree on development in the past tense.
The difference between us and the SP12: even we have a lot of characteristics of a developed country today like state of the art infrastructure and a lot of top technology, etc., both our government and our people remain clear-headed and sober that China is still a developing country. Our official media even show some foreign journalists's articles to calm down people's mind. and refute Trump's claim that China is a developed country. while in the SP12, it just beyond my imagination that not just their ordinary citizens, but their PMs and their presidents are such delusional guys... Imagine if the positions of China and india were switched today, i.e., if they have a approx. 10,000$ gdp per capita, I bet their politician will long claim a super power and developed nation... I really see no future for such a boastful society...

Last edited:
China remains a developing nation; there is nothing about her that is "developed". The very low GDP per capita, corruption, lack of free press & rule of law, low literacy rates, pollution, low lifespan, and poverty are all indicative of this.
Did your A-hole get any bigger from the time you joined PDF? Why do you always like to bend over for the Chinese members is beyond my comprehension?

I am glad our government is practical. But look at these from SP12, they are either idiots or dishonest... Left so much laugh-stock to get everyone entertained...

2 years
left for SP2012 to become a developed nation...

View attachment 475595
View attachment 475596
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...nation-by-2020-Kalam/articleshow/39070278.cms

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More.....

View attachment 475600
View attachment 475599
http://www.rediff.com/news/2004/oct/06pm.htm

View attachment 475605
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...erpower-by-2012-kalam/articleshow/3005067.cms

View attachment 475601
http://inclusion.skoch.in/story/675/destination...-$20-trillion-economy-975.html

View attachment 475602
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...for-space-meteorological-applications.343923/

This list goes forever....

India need to work hard instead of predicting all the time. But this is the mentality of destitution. Or more precisely, of pandering votes from the hopeless illiterate.

China remains a developing nation; there is nothing about her that is "developed". The very low GDP per capita, corruption, lack of free press & rule of law, low literacy rates, pollution, low lifespan, and poverty are all indicative of this.

Sound like India, are yours developed country yet? Lol.

Shanghai and Beijing are like developed countries. So I dont know what you are talking about. I would agree with lack of free press but otherwise China is pretty good.

Russia is in no position to judge China in this regard, because it is behind China in everything (except nominal GDP per capita a little higher, mainly thank to restored oil price). Most of Western countries are same. If the Eurozone is disintegrated, many of so-called "developed" countries in EZ would fall back to "developing" level overnight, (judging by criteria of nominal GDP per capita).

So much for the definition of "developed" and "developing" by IMF and WB. Country like Equatorian Guinea was tagged "developed" some years ago, but falled to "developing" because of oil price dropped, and now perhaps become "developed" again because oil price up, although perhaps nothing has changed in this little oil producing country.

Judging by such stupid criteria, countries like Germany should be categorized as "least developed country" after WWII, because its GDP per capita might be equal to Chad or Central Africa at that time (or even lower).

"developed" or developing" should be judged by some stringent criteria, which cannot be changed over one year, just because of oil price or currency fluctuation.

He's a Canadian. He's actually Sino Soldier, who is active in SDF. and there, he's actually a China Fanboy in SDF. In here, he just trolling Samsara. So let them be. We shouldn't interfere China Fanboy vs China Fanboy troll war.
Are you sure?

Are you sure?

I haven't post in SDF for last few years. But I do remember Sino Soldier as a good poster there. If Akasa and Sino Soldier are the same poster then he must've got some kind of bipolar disorder personality. Akasa seems like An Indian-Canadian who goes off trolling but also decent when being serious. I used to think Sino Soldier is Chinese Canadian because of his name. Maybe he was being undercover in SDF and Akasa is his true self. :p:

I haven't post in SDF for last few years. But I do remember Sino Soldier as a good poster there. If Akasa and Sino Soldier are the same poster then he must've got some kind of bipolar disorder personality. Akasa seems like An Indian-Canadian who goes off trolling but also decent when being serious. I used to think Sino Soldier is Chinese Canadian because of his name. Maybe he was being undercover in SDF and Akasa is his true self. :p:
Sino soldier behaves like an idiot in here sometimes. So I am not sure about him too either.

The average Chinese person's income is roughly the average world personal income. Since the world also includes really big and poor countries like India, dragging down the averages, this means Chinese average income is actually well behind the rest of the world excluding India.

I would go so far as to say China is a "poor" country by that measure alone. The only saving grace is the high growth rate. Hopefully, by 2025, the average Chinese income will equal or surpass the rest of the world (excluding India).

Given that the average Chinese is still "poor", it is shameful for some families to be so wealthy and for first tier cities property values to be so high.

Its infrastructure is way ahead and more modern than many of the established developed countries. As more and more people are emerging out of poverty, urbanisation, better adoption of technology in medicine and healthcare, in agriculture etc is being developed, it is developing its own strategic aerospace industry, is a leading producer of ICs.

Sure it has a lot of poor people, but so do developed countries with their massive homeless populations despite having less than a 100th of Chinese population.

Barring a handful of Nordic countries, almost every European country has homeless, poor and unemployed people who wallow on the streets.

As for lack of free press and rule, though I am from a democracy, that is a false standard set by a handful of countries.

Excessive freedom causes anarchy and my country is a living example of too much freedom.

Asian countries have evolved much differently from west European countries and it is not necessary that democracy is a one-size-fits-all.

There are naturally different versions and governing systems which may be suited for each country.

I agree with the Chinese system (minus the communist ideology). It is decisive, productive, efficient and quick.

Back
Top Bottom