What's new

China rejects EU support for ‘universal’ human rights, saying ‘satisfaction of people’ is most impor

[QUOTE =“ KungFuLee,post:11857689,member:196447”]好,剑桥词典与您不同意

[ATTACH = full] 586174 [/ ATTACH]

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english-chinese-traditional/korean?q=Korean[/QUOTE]
b拜托,中国大陆人一般不会叫北朝鲜和南韩的。中国大陆人一般称朝鲜和韩国。你要是有认识的大陆人随便问一个就知道啦。北朝鲜和南韩是你们外国人的叫法,不是大陆人的叫法明白吗

在华居住韩国人达百万 北京人数最多达二十万 My source is Chinese

Unless you claim Cambridge Dictionary is inaccurate in Chinese, where your "source" are from is irrelevant. Again, Chinese is Chinese, you don't learn a different set of Chinese than I do, nor any other person.

[QUOTE =“ KungFuLee,post:11857689,member:196447”]好,剑桥词典与您不同意

[ATTACH = full] 586174 [/ ATTACH]

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english-chinese-traditional/korean?q=Korean
b拜托,中国大陆人一般不会叫北朝鲜和南韩的。中国大陆人一般称朝鲜和韩国。你要是有认识的大陆人随便问一个就知道啦。北朝鲜和南韩是你们外国人的叫法,不是大陆人的叫法明白吗[/QUOTE]

If 朝鲜 is North Korea, why call it 北朝鲜?

Unless you claim Cambridge Dictionary is inaccurate in Chinese, where your "source" are from is irrelevant. Again, Chinese is Chinese, you don't learn a different set of Chinese than I do, nor any other person.

b拜托,中国大陆人一般不会叫北朝鲜和南韩的。中国大陆人一般称朝鲜和韩国。你要是有认识的大陆人随便问一个就知道啦。北朝鲜和南韩是你们外国人的叫法,不是大陆人的叫法明白吗

If 朝鲜 is North Korea, why call it 北朝鲜?[/QUOTE]
My source is Chinese from Chinese media, that's the way we talk, check Chinese dictionary please.

If 朝鲜 is North Korea, why call it 北朝鲜?
My source is Chinese from Chinese media, that's the way we talk, check Chinese dictionary please.[/QUOTE]

Again, are you claiming the "Chinese" you learn is different than the "Chinese" I learn?

Otherwise where the source is from is irrelevant. In fact, if you are talking about South Korean, weren't Korean source should be the yard stick, not Chinese?

那是你们外国人的叫法,在大陆每个人称朝鲜不会称北朝鲜明白吗?

Do you understand what I said? You wouldn't say it's 北朝鲜

My source is Chinese from Chinese media, that's the way we talk, check Chinese dictionary please.

Again, are you claiming the "Chinese" you learn is different than the "Chinese" I learn?

Otherwise where the source is from is irrelevant. In fact, if you are talking about South Korean, weren't Korean source should be the yard stick, not Chinese?

Do you understand what I said? You wouldn't say it's 北朝鲜[/QUOTE]

I never said those sources are 100% reliable, if you argue about accuracy, I may agree with you, it's hard to tell indeed, but you argue with me what 韩国 and 朝鲜 mean in Chinese, that's common sense in China, ask any Chinese from China please.

To be honest, maybe the confusion is that when referring to the entire Korean peninsula, chaoxian is used.

Eg.
Korean peninsula = Chaoxian bandao or 朝鲜半岛
Korean war = Chaoxian zhanzheng or 朝鲜战争
Otherwise ...
朝鲜 is North Korean
韩国 is South Korean

Yes 朝鲜 sometimes is loosely used.

I am not an expert but i think 韩国 maybe is only used after North and South were divided. Ancient Chinese do not use 韩国。

Last edited:
[/ QUOTE =“ KungFuLee,post:11857601,member:196447”]大声笑,您正在抓紧最后的抽奖。...[/ QUOTE]
SH
所有的中国大陆人都分的清朝鲜和韩国。大陆人不会把韩国人叫朝鲜人。也不会把朝鲜人叫韩国人。
Even in HK, we called North Korea 朝鲜 or 北韩. In normal conversation, 韩国人 refers to South Korean.

First of all, there is no need to get personal with other while matter can be discussed and even debunked through counter arguments, sources & plausible substantiated quality debate. Instead of feeling triggered, let's prove something write/wrong but with civility & manners. An article as such can't prove write/wrong until & unless there are proofs to prove it as such. Furthermore, I have removed non-English posts as not every member understands/read or type regional language. Please use English for conversation so members can take part in conversation.

Regards,

First of all, there is no need to get personal with other while matter can be discussed and even debunked through counter arguments, sources & plausible substantiated quality debate. Instead of feeling triggered, let's prove something write/wrong but with civility & manners. An article as such can't prove write/wrong until & unless there are proofs to prove it as such. Furthermore, I have removed non-English posts as not every member understands/read or type regional language. Please use English for conversation so members can take part in conversation.

Regards,
Its very funny and suspiciously convenient that a moderator like yourself only shows up when the PRC Chinese get their asses handed to them. I didn't see any mods or admins throwing their weight around when certain Chinese were hurling deplorable abuses about South Korea in other threads. :bad:

Last edited:
cause China provides better life with much lower cost. and we have many churchs here as well. especially city like Shanghai, I have the saying become my wife worked at Korean company for over 10 years.

Its rather unfortunate that I don't share the same sentiments like you due to your fellow Chinese like @beijingwalker that shamelessly lies up & down while swearing its the truth.

I quoted sources which was not made up by me, you can accuse those sources are lying though.

Oh, really! All you've been doing is just arguing with @KungFuLee over what pinyin represents South Korea while you don't even show a national census or something similar that counts everybody in the PRC by ethnic group or foreign citizenship. That reply you gave to me with that news article from 2009 said "millions" of KOREANS, not SOUTH KOREANS were living in China, which means a self-declared genius like yourself decided that somehow meant SOUTH KOREANS. You're doing an excellent job in crapping all over the ultimate loyalty vows that those 2 million of Chinese Koreans in 延边 province pledged to the PRC, which confuses the HeLL out of me because as far as I'm concerned the bilateral relations between our countries are incredibly negative due to our various political disputes. As a South Korean Chinese, I fricking challenge you to show an official and researchable source that shows how many South Koreans live in the PRC! If you can't do that and you want a consolation prize for your misplaced ego, you should argue that the S. Korean 炸酱面 is totally fake and doesn't compare at all to the Chinese one. o_O

Last edited:
Oh, really! All you've been doing is just arguing with @KungFuLee over what pinyin represents South Korea while you don't even show a national census or something similar that counts everybody in the PRC by ethnic group or foreign citizenship. That reply you gave to me with that news article from 2009 said "millions" of KOREANS, not SOUTH KOREANS were living in China, which means a self-declared genius like yourself decided that somehow meant SOUTH KOREANS. You're doing an excellent job in crapping all over the ultimate loyalty vows that those 2 million of Chinese Koreans in 延边 province pledged to the PRC, which confuses the HeLL out of me because as far as I'm concerned our bilateral relations between our countries are incredibly negative due to our various political disputes. As a South Korean Chinese, I fricking challenge you to show an official and researchable source that shows how many South Koreans live in the PRC! If you can't do that and you want a consolation prize for your misplaced ego, you should argue that the S. Korean 炸酱面 is totally fake and doesn't compare at all to the Chinese one. o_O
I don't want to continue this meaningless argument what 韩国 means in Chinese language, at least in Beijing it means south Korea, you can believe whatever you prefer though.

as far as I'm concerned the bilateral relations between our countries are incredibly negative due to our various political disputes
Of course, we are the best friend of North Korea, we are treaty bound, what do you expect

I don't want to continue this meaningless argument what 韩国 means in Chinese language, at least in Beijing it means south Korea, you can believe whatever you prefer though.

Luckily for you, its going to be 2020 next year and that is when Beijing is going to do its next national census. I seriously wonder how many South Koreans will be shown to live in the PRC. I can't imagine what numbers you will be pulling out of your a$$ at that time even after Beijing makes the 2020 census a public record.

Of course, we are the best friend of North Korea, we are treaty bound, what do you expect

Awwwwww, I find it adorable and duplicitous that you want to boast about that. Does that mean that the PRC should've militarily attacked South Korea's navy or air force yesterday? :alcoholic:

Back
Top Bottom