What's new

China rejects EU bailout fund

British has given us democracy, Railways, Administrative structure but the price we paid in trillion pounds , and one separation. We still facing poverty due to 150 year british rule. and now they are calling us people who are stealing their jobs. We need to give them healthy competiton. They won't dictate their terms anymore. India and China will care of that.:tup:

But they have benefited more from colonizing your nation for more than hundred years.

So your 'i owe you' mentally should be offset by all the labors that your ancestors have paid to them.

It seems that our plan is going to work as soon both France and Germany will turn against US and UK. :lol:

Both France and Germany should also not forget their own humiliation from the Brits.

The Chinese strategy is to atleast cause a sharp divide in EU pitted as China-Friendly against Anti-China even if they dont end up winning any tech stakes from EU. The countries with strong manufacturing and tech sector such as Germany and Nordic block is likely to be Pro-Chinese. The usual theives and trolls like UK, France etc are likely to resist Chinese.

So it is just a matter of time and strategy for the Chinese to play their cards right and have the situation turn in their favor.

And this is how the EU is thinking to bail themselves out!

Pimping their women for charity! Right now for the disabled kids but soon for the ailing economies of EU!

I am not suggesting that the whole Europe must go down, but the Anglo-Saxons must go.

France and Germany could remain intact for sure. :coffee:

Without getting into propagandism , centuries old victimisation and racism I would look at the situation dispassionately..

EU is in mess and only a couple of countries are holding their heads high.. Germany for sure is the engine of Europe and till recently the messiah..
Germany is an export powerhouse. Why ?
Because of their world class manufacturing, incredible engineering and workmanship..Their no-nonsense culture shows in their mannufacturing.. They are also good in chemicals , optics etc.. They have pretty high standard and inspite of the high price of their goods the world trust them because they know it's German..
France economy is a major economy but they are not as good as Germany
Italians have gone to the dogs..
UK's manufacturing pride is long gone and they had to sell factories to foreginers like Tata even though some products are world class.. UK positioned itself as a financial hub with London cometing with New York. But the financial mess of 2008 in which innovative financial products ultimately led to its downfall.Banks closed, Investment banking suffered..UK is down..
What is common in Europe ?
The European work ethic of working small hours compared to China, India etc.
You can expect Germans to do good with that because of their manufacturing and good brand identity but you do not expect Greeks, Portugal and Spain to do well.. The world is a competitive place .. If you cannot compete on world class products you have to provide world class services. This demands that the work ethic of Europe improves and are as good as Indians, Chinese even US. They won't ..
So in the incredible rule of PERFORM OR PERISH they agree to perish..
As regards to US..
US is not going to go down..No matter how much they borrow.. No matter how much S&P downgrades them they will still retain sovereign rating..they have the ability to print dollars and the Chinese know that..
The Chinese are extremely smart..That is why they invested massive amount in US Government funds..The Chinese also know that to keep their GDP growing they have to keep the economies of their trading partners going..That is why they are going to be selective in their financial support for countries.. Like it or not.. we are an interconnected world.. It is like the Ummah concept..So no one would like to see others go down..
Greece is not a major economy for outsiders but to keep the stability of europe it is imprtant to some extent..
That is why German and France are asking China..But China is smart.. They will ask for inroads into European market..through Chinese companies..

Germany doesn't like UK very much neither does France. If UK does anything that will jeopardize both Germany, France or rest of EU's interests, then UK can say goodbye to its position as one of EU's major mouthpiece. The national debt in the UK is getting worse every year and it is predicted that by 2015 the country's national debt will hit £10 trillion. With its hunger for war, poor monetary/fiscal policies, refusal to use the EU currency and acting against China's interests, they are simply asking trouble further down the road. It is not good to isolate itself in this world and they must learn to accept that they are not a super power anymore regardless of what they do. They have long been out of the picture. If they want to survive in todays world, they must learn to cooperate or even keep its head down at times if necessary. In the coming decades, we will only get to hear more and more about China and India.

Lets anticipate about the special events in the Olympic Games of the next summer. :lol:

Damn CCP is becoming more and more a big player. :chilli:

Without getting into propagandism , centuries old victimisation and racism I would look at the situation dispassionately..

EU is in mess and only a couple of countries are holding their heads high.. Germany for sure is the engine of Europe and till recently the messiah..
Germany is an export powerhouse. Why ?
Because of their world class manufacturing, incredible engineering and workmanship..Their no-nonsense culture shows in their mannufacturing.. They are also good in chemicals , optics etc.. They have pretty high standard and inspite of the high price of their goods the world trust them because they know it's German..
France economy is a major economy but they are not as good as Germany
Italians have gone to the dogs..
UK's manufacturing pride is long gone and they had to sell factories to foreginers like Tata even though some products are world class.. UK positioned itself as a financial hub with London cometing with New York. But the financial mess of 2008 in which innovative financial products ultimately led to its downfall.Banks closed, Investment banking suffered..UK is down..
What is common in Europe ?
The European work ethic of working small hours compared to China, India etc.
You can expect Germans to do good with that because of their manufacturing and good brand identity but you do not expect Greeks, Portugal and Spain to do well.. The world is a competitive place .. If you cannot compete on world class products you have to provide world class services. This demands that the work ethic of Europe improves and are as good as Indians, Chinese even US. They won't ..
So in the incredible rule of PERFORM OR PERISH they agree to perish..
As regards to US..
US is not going to go down..No matter how much they borrow.. No matter how much S&P downgrades them they will still retain sovereign rating..they have the ability to print dollars and the Chinese know that..
The Chinese are extremely smart..That is why they invested massive amount in US Government funds..The Chinese also know that to keep their GDP growing they have to keep the economies of their trading partners going..That is why they are going to be selective in their financial support for countries.. Like it or not.. we are an interconnected world.. It is like the Ummah concept..So no one would like to see others go down..
Greece is not a major economy for outsiders but to keep the stability of europe it is imprtant to some extent..
That is why German and France are asking China..But China is smart.. They will ask for inroads into European market..through Chinese companies..

lol, so much myth about the European superiority.

Now lets see who needs whom. :coffee:

Hehe Honestly I would just like to see the UK and USA lose power, I'm fine with the Rest of Europe, once the puppet masters go then the rest fall like a stack of cards, we need to Bring the Power back to Asia, the many problems of Asia today is left over of Colonialism it will be payed back in Blood and Milking :D

india-china-pakistan-flag.jpg

Is your paranoia a sign of jelously?

we dont think we are superior to any other race.

Sure some do but the majority dont.

I no on the chinese defence forum use have got a whole thread about how the mongloid race is superior rofl.

racists.

Honestly I don't hate Europeans and I can assure you the whole Mongol Race Superior is BS, however it's the USA and UK Puppet masters that need to get weakened.

Is your paranoia a sign of jelously?

we dont think we are superior to any other race.

Sure some do but the majority dont.

I no on the chinese defence forum use have got a whole thread about how the mongloid race is superior rofl.

racists.

Funny, the future belongs to us, we don't need to get jealous like some Indian members here.

But can't we allow to get excited of watching some spectacular shows? :lol:

pardon my Friend here we all do not think alike however we all can certainly agree here that the USA and UK are the puppet masters they need to get weakened, the rest of europe I'm fine with Australia's were your biggest trading partner. and the whole superior race thing is just BS.

Honestly I don't hate Europeans and I can assure you the whole Mongol Race Superior is BS, however it's the USA and UK Puppet masters that need to get weakened.

UK has been weakened for a very long time.

US needs to stop acting like global police.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Funny, the future belongs to us, we don't need to get jealous like some Indian members here.

But can't we allow to get excited of watching some spectacular shows? :lol:

By wishing death on europeans?

UK has been weakened for a very long time.

US needs to stop acting like global police.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

The Problem is west constant meddling from the west in Asia, Africa, South, Iraq, Libya, Vietnam etc etc while I Agree not all westerners support it however Westerners let their government carry on with it No death to europeans .

End of the Anglo-Saxon supremacy means the death of all Europeans? Are you kidding me???!!!

Don't you know that many South Europeans were also the victim of your Anglo-Saxon supremacy because of their racial allegiance to the Middle Easterners of having dark hair and dark eyes.

It is also about the time of allowing the South Europeans of getting freed from the Anglo-Saxon supremacy. :whistle:

Aussie4ever don't generalize every Chinese for few, heh the Whole Master and superior race thing is just BS doesn't matter if it comes from a Chinese or European.

Back
Top Bottom