What's new

China refuses to back off from Finger 4 area in Ladakh, India increases deployment of tanks near LAC

Tanks were very effective in laddak till T-90 were to decimate lighter chinese tanks. Chinese light armour was no match for T-90 and india had put its best of the best tank. Chinese buildup was no where near to strength of indian firepower that T-90 brought to battlefield.
As soon as news broke out india wants to buy light tanks to serve in mountains as current crop of MBT is not apt for region like laddak, and currently india does not have proper tank to tank counter, tanks become irrelevant!

Thanks for your response.

Assume there are no T-90s. Can't india deal with chinese light tanks with spike? My question is how effective are tanks in an environment that is barren (and flat) and offers no camouflage.

If only wishes and pleas grew on trees.
Unfortunately reality has nothing do with anything you said.

LoL

This is the reality.

What a climb down by the Indians.

Your original claim was until Johnson Line.

Chinese gave you a LAC Line in 1959 and then another in 1993.

Chinese have stopped recognizing any LAC lines since the last 10 years and flatly declined to share any Chinese version of the maps.

Indians are still hoping that Chinese will stick to 1959 Line if not 1993 LAC Line even though Chinese have both confirmed verbally as well through their acts of incursions.

Today, India has dismantled any and all structures that they constructed between 1959 LAC and 1993 LAC lines and are not crossing the red LAC line of 1959 to avoid any confrontation with the Chinese while Chinese have built permanent camps and patrolling all the way to the LAC line of 1959 and beyond as they wish.

What a pathetic losers Indians are.

Surrender Modi. Surrendered India.

upload_2020-7-16_11-11-3-png.651617

upload_2020-7-16_11-10-18-png.651616

LoL

This is the reality.

Chinese have stopped recognizing any LAC lines since the last 10 years and flatly declined to share any Chinese version of the maps.

Indians are still hoping that Chinese will stick to 1959 Line if not 1993 LAC Line even though Chinese have both confirmed verbally as well through their acts of incursions.

Today, India has dismantled any and all structures that they constructed between 1959 LAC and 1993 LAC lines and are not crossing the red LAC line of 1959 to avoid any confrontation with the Chinese while Chinese have built permanent camps and patrolling all the way to the LAC line of 1959 and beyond as they wish.

My apologies but Indians are not Pathetic losers. Here is a true story of heroic Indian Bravery.

A chinese guy captured an Indian house and kicked him out. Indian guy remained silent for a week, all his relatives asked why is he not doing anything about it. Then finally the guy did what no one could imagine.

The sheer Suddenness of the move. The unexpected nature of the move. The unpredictibilty of the move. The fact that there was no warning to the chinese guy occupying his house. The indian guy moved in stealth and attacked when necessary.

The Indian guy blocked him on Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter.

My apologies but Indians are not Pathetic losers. Here is a true story of heroic Indian Bravery.

A chinese guy captured an Indian house and kicked him out. Indian guy remained silent for a week, all his relatives asked why is he not doing anything about it. Then finally the guy did what no one could imagine.

The sheer Suddenness of the move. The unexpected nature of the move. The unpredictibilty of the move. The fact that there was no warning to the chinese guy occupying his house. The indian guy moved in stealth and attacked when necessary.

You forgot to add that the Indian guy also confirmed to all the relatives that the house was never his to start with and it always belonged to the Chinese guy. The Indian guy was just squatting in the Chinese guy's house before being forcefully getting evicted.

China has asked India now, do you want to be Friends(Wuhan consensus), or do you want to join the USA lead anti-China group and become an enemy of China(Quad-Alliance etc).

India has chosen to become an enemy of China.

China, will therefore treat India the same way that India is being used to treat China. China will keep the pressure on India now, and will not let up. This is now the new reality of India's relationship with China, and one that India has chosen.

LoL

This is the reality.

You forgot to add that the Indian guy also confirmed to all the relatives that the house was never his to start with and it always belonged to the Chinese guy. The Indian guy was just squatting in the Chinese guy's house before being forcefully getting evicted.

China has asked India now, do you want to be Friends(Wuhan consensus), or do you want to join the USA lead anti-China group and become an enemy of China(Quad-Alliance etc).

India has chosen to become an enemy of China.

China, will therefore treat India the same way that India is being used to treat China. China will keep the pressure on India now, and will not let up. This is now the new reality of India's relationship with China, and one that India has chosen.

Maj. Gaurav Arya once said that Pakistanis vehemently defend the chinese on all platforms, especially the ones where they are banned like twitter and youtube. I used to think he was exaggerating.
What are your views on how they treat muslims in Xinjiang? just curious.

Maj. Gaurav Arya once said that Pakistanis vehemently defend the chinese on all platforms, especially the ones where they are banned like twitter and youtube. I used to think he was exaggerating.
What are your views on how they treat muslims in Xinjiang? just curious.

It is an internal issue of China.

And we saw the demo of that on 15th june.
WHAT DEMO?
The 20 DEAD INDIANS?
Or the 10 CAPTURED INDIAN OFFICERS?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnut.2019.00179/full
27 November 2019
Asian Indians are also generally considered to have relatively low skeletal muscle mass and strength

LOW SKELETAL MUSCLE MASS AND STRENTH SISSY INDIANS got knock out easily and captured by the Chinese.

Go India Go, LOW STRENGTH LOW MUSCLE MASS SUPA POWA.

@HalfMoon - I know you might have reasons to have your feelings that you have for india.

Question to you -
A) would you be happy if you are born in Xinjiang province? Or in baluchistan? Or even as a shia in saudia arabia?
B) you think chinese / pakistanis treat you better?

I know India is not perfect (it will never be). Please do your part to make it better.

PS: my intention is not to troll.

Why should I live in China or Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?

I want to have my own Pakistan free of sanghi losers.

It is an internal issue of China.

Assuming you are from India (which is what you told me previously) - this message is deeply disturbing to me.

Even if you are pakistani - it is disturbing to me, as this message (in combination with your other messages about India), shows how degraded we have become.

PS: I am aware it may not matter to you.

Assuming you are from India (which is what you told me previously) - this message is deeply disturbing to me.

Even if you are pakistani - it is disturbing to me, as this message (along with your other messages about India), shows how degraded we have become.

PS: I am aware it may not matter to you.

Why should I lose my sleep over an internal matter of China? And why is it bothering you? You should first worry about Indians like me who are getting alienated instead of worrying about citizens of other countries.

india deploying tanks to the lac = China soon exporting recycled indian tanks' scrap iron as pepsi cans!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Why should I lose my sleep over an internal matter of China? And why is it bothering you? You should first worry about Indians like me who are getting alienated instead of worrying about citizens of other countries.

My last message in this topic:
Correction: Chinese Xinjiang is not necessarily in my radar.
A) I am disturbed about how alienated some citizens of India have become.
B) Even if you are a pakistani: we (pakistanis + indians + bangladeshis) are like brothers. We may have many differences. But cheering for China to such a great extent, when it is aggressing against India, shows where we have reached.
C) As one wise man in PDF has written, china has only limited utility of pak, the moment india is removed from equation. In international affairs, no one is anyone's friend.

Even if you are a pakistani: we (pakistanis + indians + bangladeshis) are like brothers. We may have many differences. But cheering for China to such a great extent, when it is aggressing against India, shows where we have reached.

We are Muslims first. We do not consider you Hindus as our brothers.

My last message in this topic:
Correction: Chinese Xinjiang is not necessarily in my radar.
A) I am disturbed about how alienated some citizens of India have become.
B) Even if you are a pakistani: we (pakistanis + indians + bangladeshis) are like brothers. We may have many differences. But cheering for China to such a great extent, when it is aggressing against India, shows where we have reached.
C) As one wise man in PDF has written, china has only limited utility of pak, the moment india is removed from equation. In international affairs, no one is anyone's friend.
If Indians Pakistani and bangladeshi are brothers, why aren't chinese ,srilankans ,nepali our brothers. Hell, whole ducking world is a brotherhood and we all are playing cousin pool party!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom