What's new

China recruits MMA fighters for border force

my following post doesn't really have anything to do with China-India tensions.

Regarding the issue of traditional vs MMA, I would say the problem is definitely not with the traditional martial arts itself but it's with it's practitioners, I saw some videos of MMA vs traditional "masters" & what happens in most of them is that the moment these "masters" get punched they are absolutely shocked! as if they actually never ever experienced a punch! and even when they do successfully punch & kick the MMA opponent the MMA fighter is not affected at all because these "masters" have zero physical strength, it's like watching a skinny girl punching Hulk Hogan.
How could you call yourself a master in any fighting style if you haven't actually been in any fight your whole life?

no matter what fighting style you use, the most important things are: physical strength , how good your instincts are , real on the ground experience and finnaly your ability to stay cool & focus when you are under pressure.

These so called traditional martial arts masters are nothing like that, if anything they are con artists not martial artists, they punch like little girls , they crumble mentally the moment a fight starts.

I would say the best way to save traditional martial arts is through big tournaments, prepare big prizes (money) the prize will ensure that there will be massive competition so the fighters will train hard to build up their speed & physical strength, the reason why MMA succeeded is because it attracted real fighters who have been training to make their punches & kicks stronger & as they fought each other they accumulated real on the ground experience, unlike the experience that the "masters" acquired from some textbook.
That is why Muay thai succeeded to a large degree, because it's practitioners train themselves & fight a lot to be better.

The Muay thai kid at the beginning can probably kick faster than any of these traditional "masters" because that kid has actually been training to get faster & more powerful legs while the "masters" have barely done any training their whole life

And one last thing "It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice", if their is any flaw in any martial art, then it needs to be fixed so that it survives, insisting on keeping the tradition pure is stupid, a successful modified traditional fighting style that has lost a lot of it's tradition is better than a pure traditional fighting style that has lost all relevance.

The accepted global narrative is quite clear. I have read a good spectrum of media and the consensus is India came out the loser in this tussle with China leaving the later emboldened and aggressive. Nothing is going to stop dragon from being the hyperpower it always was in history. USA and Western Europe were just a fleeting abberration having spent most of history in obscurity with former not even existing. What we are seeing is the world order being re-set to the default position. Which was China as the hyperpower.

Interesting thing is the power disparity between China and India is about the same between India and Pakistan. China is vastly stronger, militarily, economically then India despite having same population as the later. Gangadeshh's aspires to defeat Pakistan. China aspires to knock USA from the perch.

India can onl;y aspire to defeat and brag when faced with a enemy nearly seven times less population. When the odds are 1:1 as with China it is time to run and jump from the cliffs.

tODFa6K.png
We have decided to confront and fight the dragon...
my following post doesn't really have anything to do with China-India tensions.

Regarding the issue of traditional vs MMA, I would say the problem is definitely not with the traditional martial arts itself but it's with it's practitioners, I saw some videos of MMA vs traditional "masters" & what happens in most of them is that the moment these "masters" get punched they are absolutely shocked! as if they actually never ever experienced a punch! and even when they do successfully punch & kick the MMA opponent the MMA fighter is not affected at all because these "masters" have zero physical strength, it's like watching a skinny girl punching Hulk Hogan.
How could you call yourself a master in any fighting style if you haven't actually been in any fight your whole life?

no matter what fighting style you use, the most important things are: physical strength , how good your instincts are , real on the ground experience and finnaly your ability to stay cool & focus when you are under pressure.

These so called traditional martial arts masters are nothing like that, if anything they are con artists not martial artists, they punch like little girls , they crumble mentally the moment a fight starts.

I would say the best way to save traditional martial arts is through big tournaments, prepare big prizes (money) the prize will ensure that there will be massive competition so the fighters will train hard to build up their speed & physical strength, the reason why MMA succeeded is because it attracted real fighters who have been training to make their punches & kicks stronger & as they fought each other they accumulated real on the ground experience, unlike the experience that the "masters" acquired from some textbook.
That is why Muay thai succeeded to a large degree, because it's practitioners train themselves & fight a lot to be better.

The Muay thai kid at the beginning can probably kick faster than any of these traditional "masters" because that kid has actually been training to get faster & more powerful legs while the "masters" have barely done any training their whole life

And one last thing "It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice", if their is any flaw in any martial art, then it needs to be fixed so that it survives, insisting on keeping the tradition pure is stupid, a successful modified traditional fighting style that has lost a lot of it's tradition is better than a pure traditional fighting style that has lost all relevance.
That's what you become when you consider urself the master but with no fighting experience...the moment someone punches you in the face you do not know what to do...CCP had to resort to banning MMA practitioners for it was making Chinese dance forms Tai Chi, Kung Fu look bad...

Sums the PLA perfectly... plenty of air but no substance...

I watched this fight , it was absolutely beautiful.
I won't spoil the end result , you can watch it yourself, but this is a classic example of how important real fighting experience is in the martial arts.

It said 1 indian = 300 chinese, and you got so hurt from that.
ah. As long as Indians are happy. in your own world. you are always right.

I just said. Even MacArthur and soviets did not have the courage to speak to China in this way.

I thought they only had Gurkhas in Nepal until I ran into a Pakistani Gurkha. He told me there are British Gurkhas and Indian Gurkhas. Apparently whoever pays them $$$s will 'own' them. Strange people. You must be one of them.

Gurkha's are mercenaries.

So does Bruce lee, it is always the individual not the martial arts.oh,why am I even explained this to you.

Bruce Lee also criticize Chinese Kung Fu and developed Jet Kundo, his own martial art

ah. As long as Indians are happy. in your own world. you are always right.

I just said. Even MacArthur and soviets did not have the courage to speak to China in this way.
You misquote indians with your 1:300 theory and I reminded you of some bitter history. At least one was honest.

Bruce Lee also criticize Chinese Kung Fu and developed Jet Kundo, his own martial art
Criticize?Bruce lee?
He is not happy with the fact that Kung fu doesn't evloved and lack of physical trainning, times has changed so should Kungfu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom