What's new

China recruits MMA fighters for border force

Where in all of this are the indian allies of america, the EU, Russia, Israel, bangladesh, Afghanistan, UAE & Saudi Arabia?..........why are they not coming to the aid of india against China?............:azn:..........why have they ALL abandoned india?...........:azn:

Last edited:
picx.png
I am curious. What have you guys got up there on the LAC? Soldiers or Bollywood dancers? If it is soldiers the last thing they would worry about is piece of wood with nails considering what horrific weapons modern armies field. You get worse home made contraptions when Man United clash with Istanbul Galatsaray football supporters on the streets.

america, the EU, Russia, Israel
Sat on the fence.

bangladesh
Bangla military is available to India only if it attacks Pakistan.

Afghanistan
To busy looking out of the window. The bogeyman is coming ... Ta aalee ..ban.

UAE & Saudi Arabia?
Busy selling oil to India and earning dollars after India sdaid "yes sir" to Trump's orders to stop buying Iranian oil. I said couple of years ago on this forum that India would oblige Washington and dump Iran. I had many a Indian member telling me "India be big, India be shining and will not listen".

Bah bah bah ....

Ps. Check exactly how much oil India buys nowdays from Iran. Again as I said China would be least oblige USA and that can be seen again today.

Sorry we forgot that indians are the best warriors, fighters, scientists, engineers, athletes, builders, inventors and supreme beings on planet earth..........:disagree:

Sorry unlike the Chinese and Pakistanis we do not claim that 1 of our soldier= 10 of our enemies..
My previous statement was to highlight the lengths to which the CCP can go to censor/ban news/people which do not fit its propaganda...

When Japan occupied China, did they teach them some Ninja skills too? They could use those too.
hmmm. Even MacArthur did not have the courage to speak to China in this way.

I guess this is why India is poor and backward. Its people are really...... Disgusting. you need an atomic bomb to calm down.

Sorry unlike the Chinese and Pakistanis we do not claim that 1 of our soldier= 10 of our enemies..
My previous statement was to highlight the lengths to which the CCP can go to censor/ban news/people which do not fit its propaganda...

Actually I agree with you. Instead, indians claim to have been a superpower since 2012 and lie about ABSOLUTELY everything else:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-50749764

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

hmmm. Even MacArthur did not have the courage to speak to China in this way.

I guess this is why India is poor and backward. Its people are really...... Disgusting. you need an atomic bomb to calm down.
Scars from Nanking !!!

Speaks volume on why such a need has arisen.
I guess it has something to do with the fact that India recently allowed firearms to be used. The Chinese decided to counter this move by recruiting more MMA fighters... I assume this means the Chinese think that armed Indian soldiers are equal to unarmed MMA fighters, which is a bit embarrassing to say the least.

hmmm. . . But the Indians say that 1 Indian soldier can defeat 300 Chinese soldiers.

v2-52228272f37dc7bea98b01bca02fd1c5_720w.jpg

v2-a013aba7d6b9e01291afdff6031d1419_720w.jpg

Yes. China, unlike India.

Back
Top Bottom