What's new

China ready to take 'control' of Gawadar

so when u have understood the word's defination, care to give an example where US was fooled by Pakistan????

my pleasure!!!
pick a mirror and see ur face. watever u see is the defination of fool.
i dnt think u wud require any further explainations, or will ya?

Your Statement shows ur level of understaning....Please Pick a Mirror and see Where is India today and what pakistan is busy with...

Your Statement shows ur level of understaning....Please Pick a Mirror and see Where is India today and what pakistan is busy with...
see i told ya, u r a fool, who looks into the mirror to fint out about the current situation of his country:cheesy: u r a big fool:agree:

I would like to tell you, same way Pakistani were behaving while Americans were getting into Pakistan more and more...And today what Pakistani thinks about American...U might be knowing better them me... Any country serving their Interest first... Friendship and all comes later ...Don be Panic try to understand my words.

Your information is screwed big time. our relations with US had always been on rocky road and we never welcomed US intruding.

anyway China has been all time trusted

@ Xenon, im just waiting for this guy shree to comment, lets see wat he comes up with next

If China "takes control" of Gwadar, will Pakistan have to pay to sustain the Chinese "control forces" or will China spend its own money?

If China "takes control" of Gwadar, will Pakistan have to pay to sustain the Chinese "control forces" or will China spend its own money?

Well, that is insinuating that chinese control of Gwadar is worser then US control through Singapore based firm... The fact that China gets anything is making you already go ballistic. I think it has more to do with Indian psychology then the reality.

Well, that is insinuating that chinese control of Gwadar is worser then US control through Singapore based firm... The fact that China gets anything is making you already go ballistic. I think it has more to do with Indian psychology then the reality.

Hey, hey, I just asked a simple question. I like to look at the cost of everything. Nothing to get paranoid about. If you are not privy to the answer of the question, then consider that it is not directed at you. Thanks.

Its just a Chinese company tht will overtake the port managment frm the singaporean company( of bums)....... And they r more thn welcome.

Its just a Chinese company tht will overtake the port managment frm the singaporean company( of bums)....... And they r more thn welcome.

Ahh... so it is basically port management. Nice. But since that DP World is actually managing ports for even China (Hong Kong), UAE could have been a nice choice for managing this port. Specially considering that Abu Dhabi is now developing its own which will render Dubai port a bit ineffective compared to present.

Edit: Just noticed. If it is just Port Management that China is taking over, why is this thread in the Land Forces Section of Pakistan Affairs? It should be in Economic Section I think.

Ahh... so it is basically port management. Nice. But since that DP World is actually managing ports for even China (Hong Kong), UAE could have been a nice choice for managing this port. Specially considering that Abu Dhabi is now developing its own which will render Dubai port a bit ineffective compared to present.

Edit: Just noticed. If it is just Port Management that China is taking over, why is this thread in the Land Forces Section of Pakistan Affairs? It should be in Economic Section I think.

Do u think UAE would like a booming gwadar? it would effect them like hell!

The singaporean company sucked,cant give it to the arabs! so China our ally is the best suitable option.

bwahahah you guys are more than paranoid because for the time being its a PORT not A military base. though personally i am all for a MILITARY Base rather bases for China in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom