What's new

CHINA RACING AHEAD OF INDIA IN AIRCRAFT CARRIER DEVELOPMENT

Lol.......Didn't realise that India has become utopia since 2012/13. Also read the article where indians clearly insinuate your government is hiding the TRUE india poverty figures:
same rant. Nothing substantial. you live in your own world don't you? Reply when you have something substantial to post like these

India.png

Pakistan.png

Zoom it and see for yourself. This is not some fanboy newspaper site from some ancient time. This from GHI's own website in 2016.

same rant. Nothing substantial. you live in your own world don't you? Reply when you have something substantial to post like these

India.png

Pakistan.png

Zoom it and see for yourself. This is not some fanboy newspaper site from some ancient time. This from GHI's own website in 2016.

In my own world?????????......so according to you, India is utopia since 2013. india has no poverty. Do you deny that India does not have 40% of the ENTIRE earth's poor?:

http://m.firstpost.com/india/shocke...t-of-worlds-malnourished-children-916359.html

Please answer the question?

In my own world?????????......so according to you, India is utopia since 2013. india has no poverty. Do you deny that India does not have 40% of the ENTIRE earth's poor?:
Please answer the question?
Again firstpost and that too few years old? Why can't you post latest data of India from UN World bank or Global health index site and prove me wrong? What stopping you? wait I know, your dismal performance against India in social indicator is stopping you :lol: economically pakistan is way way behind India and now in social factors too Pakistan is lagging behind.sob sob...just for your info, India has higher per capita and HDI than Pakistan and I can quote IMF figures and not some fanboy newspaper site if you wish. But then enough of comparison with pakistan :lol:

If you can post anything credible like this then reply
India.png

Pakistan.png

Again firstpost and that too few years old? Why can't you post latest data of India from UN World bank or Global health index site and prove me wrong? What stopping you? wait I know, your dismal performance against India in social indicator is stopping you :lol: economically pakistan is way way behind India and now in social factors too Pakistan is lagging behind.sob sob...just for your info, India has higher per capita and HDI than Pakistan and I can quote IMF figures and not some fanboy newspaper site if you wish. But then enough of comparison with pakistan :lol:

India.png

Pakistan.png

So?..........and are you also claiming that India no longer has 40% of the world's severely malnourished and extreme poor?:

http://m.firstpost.com/india/shocke...t-of-worlds-malnourished-children-916359.html

Answer the question and I will answer yours

India.png

Pakistan.png

waisting your time on such people how dare you come and burst the bubble of there dreams if you know what im talking here about :sarcastic:

So?..........and are you also claiming that India no longer has 40% of the world's severely malnourished and extreme poor?:

Answer the question and I will answer yours
OMG, can't you see the image below?
Answer lies there

Malnourishment in India in 2016: 15%
Malnourishment in Pakistan in 2016: 22%

and the data has been taken from GHI site.

I have posted it so many times but still you can't comprehend. unbelievable
India.png

Pakistan.png

OMG, can't you see the image below?
Answer lies there

Malnourishment in India in 2016: 15%
Malnpurishment in Pakistan in 2016: 22%

and the data has been taken from GHI site.

I have posted it so many times but still you can't comprehend. unbelievable
India.png

Pakistan.png

You still haven't answered my question. Once you have I will answer your's.

waisting your time on such people how dare you come and burst the bubble of there dreams if you know what im talking here about :sarcastic:

Is this a bubble? or is it a reality that indians are painfully aware but want to deny:

On defence matters, China moves fast while India likes to dilly-dally over the most basic of matters. Look how long it took the Rafale deal to get done.
until we drink tea and sit doing nothing we s.asians will be remaining like this .

It is so hilarious, so typical Indian!

When it comes to competing with realy power, they are like "we should cooperate, work together, shed petty differences blah blah blah." :lol:

And otherwise, with smaller neighbors they are like an elephant in porcelain shop.

Tells you about character of this country!
trauma of 1962
china keeps reminding India it is the dady
modi tried to forget it and china blocked the UN move against Kashmiri separatist and announced it will build a dam on brahamputer if India tries to violate indus water treaty. modi shat in his dhoti and refuses to clean himself out of sheer shock

trauma of 1962
china keeps reminding India it is the dady
modi tried to forget it and china blocked the UN move against Kashmiri separatist and announced it will build a dam on brahamputer if India tries to violate indus water treaty. modi shat in his dhoti and refuses to clean himself out of sheer shock
still China is not attacking like Pakistan and Pakistanies want China too againsta india or China stopping its trade with india and both China and India doing verbal light media sabre rattling ... funny naa :azn: :sarcastic:

India vikrant is based on Italian carrier and design.
Not really, although the did enlist Fincantieri as design advisor (but they also enlisted the Petrograd-based Severnoye design bureau, and that doesn't make the ship based on a Russian design either)

China Type 001a internal is fully new design unlike varyag. No missile compartment inside the hull and fully maximize the hangar space.
Sources behind this claim? Have there been an releases of deck by deck interior drawings?
gorshkov14.jpg

Type 001a is quite unlikely to be a fully new design. It exterior dimensions are virtually identical, with the only visible deviation being the island structure (which was to be expected, if Chinese radars etc are to be fitted). The Chinese have been cautious and conservative in designing new surface combattants (052B/C/D iterations, 054/A iterations etc). At best it is a redesign.

index.php

Type 001a is far larger and deck is much bigger (65000tons) while India carrier is much smaller(40000tons).

Liaoning
Displacement
  • 43,000-tonnes, light
  • 53,000 – 55,200-tonnes, standard
  • 58,600 – 67,500-tonnes, max
Length:
  • 304.5 m (999 ft) o/a
  • 270 m (890 ft) w/l
Beam:
  • 75 m (246 ft) o/a
  • 35 m (115 ft) w/l
Draft: 8.97 m (29.4 ft)

INS VIkrant
Displacement: 40,000 tonnes (44,000 short tons) < is this full load or standard (from reliable sources)?
Length: 262 m (860 ft) < is this overall or waterline?
Beam: 60 m (200 ft)
Draught: 8.4 m (28 ft)
Depth: 25.6 m (84 ft)

Meaning smaller deck and smaller hangar which can caused a lot of restriction and decrease efficiency of carrier operation.
Then again, India operates the more compact Mig-29K and LCA/Tejas, whereas Chinese operates the large J-15. So, it needs more space for the same number of aircraft and although a powerful jet as such, J-15 still is limited by ski-jump launch, which prevents full combat loading.

su-27-vs-mig-29.gif

53b8581af724524ab9493d1e5bdca5ac.jpg

NwgLfPh.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately UK is not trying to bully India even when they got an Island very close to us. I guess they are more interested in middle east.

Almost all the western forces are cutting defence budgets, while Asian countries increasing. Its actually good to balance the power in world. If only can Asia stand united shedding petty differences (not including Pakistan here, Obvious reasons).

Just 3 of us China-India-Japan what a mighty force it will be. Unfortunately that will be reality only in new world order. Its good that one Asian nation is included among top military power and another is in progress.

What else you expected? If you had spent enough time here you will know it by now. Cheer-leading is the new normal here.

The title makes it seems like its an achievement for China, which it isn't.
i see no reason for united china-india-japan military force
of course we can be more friendly with each other

Back
Top Bottom