What's new

China quietly & cleverly finds a new route to S. Doklam, 7 months after India stopped it

Leave the poor guy alone. Our commi friend is very emotional. :cry:
Yeah I am very emotional sitting in front of my PC impatient with Indian trolls whining instead of focused on the topic on hand.
It will be more productive if you can elaborate how Modi will create jobs so obnoxious Indians don't need to go begging for jobs in Australia and all over the world.
Modi better hurry before India population dividend DOOM explodes.

Yeah I am very emotional sitting in front of my PC impatient with Indian trolls whining instead of focused on the topic on hand.
It will be more productive if you can elaborate how Modi will create jobs so obnoxious Indians don't need to go begging for jobs in Australia and all over the world.
:blah: Now you are telling us to stay focused on the topic. What an oxymoron comment.

Because PLA never left Doklam. In fact there are more PLA troops there more than ever now compared to before. PLA only run away in your own delusional mind.:p:

Great. So basically you like building. Build 100 more...we couldn't care less. Lol

Your reference of post being stupid is best used on yourself.
You repeats of your no brainer drivel post of "PLA run away", "PLA no balls" is imbecile.
It is obvious to people of normal intelligence that the PLA remained on Donglang and it is the Indians who lost their balls after just daily warnings from Chinese media and ran away.
After cowardly Indian Army slithered away, Indian keyboard warriors are here parading their courage in the safety of their homes.
Stop trolling and come up with proof that the Chinese left Donglang Plateau.

And while you are at it, make a request to the Admin to have your stupid turban made a religious object not to be discussed at this forum and be accorded the respect commanded by all the major religions.
Also request restriction to any suggestions that your stupid turban can be used as a BIG target to the head on the battlefield.
Better still to have combatants forbidden to shoot at STUPID RELIGIOUS TURBANS in war.

haha guys look at him.. trying to make fun of my turban so that I get angry and I react :D
Is that your high Chinese IQ ? Hahahahaha

BTW - Why are you not attacking India from the same road you build after so much of hard labour ? Why one more road ? Why not use the same old road ?

Chalo bhai logon bhangra paao, road ban gayie. :yahoo::bunny::yahoo::bunny::victory::china::chilli::bounce::dance3::dance3::dance3::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thank_you2::thank_you2::nana::nana::nana::yay::yay:

Eaxctly. All I see is Chinese enjoying the process of making roads. I mean you cant get more stupid than that.

Leave the poor guy alone. Our commi friend is very emotional. :cry:

Just enjoy his frustration :)

Did you say topic on hand ?? hahahahaha

why would he elaborate on Modiji, Jobs, India popilation dividend, etc when you want him to stick to topic on hand ? Is that High Chinese IQ ? :)

Yeah I am very emotional sitting in front of my PC impatient

Good. Now we know the reason for your troll off topic posts. Thanks for being honest. :)

haha guys look at him.. trying to make fun of my turban so that I get angry and I react :D
Is that your high Chinese IQ ? Hahahahaha

BTW - Why are you not attacking India from the same road you build after so much of hard labour ? Why one more road ? Why not use the same old road ?

Eaxctly. All I see is Chinese enjoying the process of making roads. I mean you cant get more stupid than that.

Just enjoy his frustration :)

Did you say topic on hand ?? hahahahaha

why would he elaborate on Modiji, Jobs, India popilation dividend, etc when you want him to stick to topic on hand ? Is that High Chinese IQ ? :)

Good. Now we know the reason for your troll off topic posts. Thanks for being honest. :)
Good to know you are not superstitious Indian believing in religious STUPID TURBANS.
Combatants will shoot your head in your STUPID TURBAN in a blink.
No religious considerations on the battlefield.

Now I know why India is still 3rd world hell house.
Stupid Indians don't understand that roads provide infrastructure to quickly move around, not for admiration.
At Donglang, good wide roads will allow the Chinese to rapidly bring heavy fire to the battle front and the road should not be easily susceptible to interdiction from the enemy.

Now that the Chinese are building the road away from the Indian base at Doka La, it revealed the Chinese are now regarding India as threat where previously they don't when they build their road only meters away from the Doka La base.
China is lucky that India stupidly tresspassed the border to stop the Chinese to reveal their evil intentions.
That original road being so close to the Indian base at Doka La is dumb if India is going to be the enemy and war breaks out.

Once the Chinese finished the new road, they can resume the original road as an additional alternative.
China is again lucky that the dumb Indians have given them the catalyst and legitimacy to finally take full control of the militarily and strategically important Donglang Plateau.

Good to know you are not superstitious Indian believing in religious STUPID TURBANS.
Combatants will shoot your head in your STUPID TURBAN in a blink.
No religious considerations on the battlefield.

Now I know why India is still 3rd world hell house.
Stupid Indians don't understand that roads provide infrastructure to quickly move around, not for admiration.
At Donglang, good wide roads will allow the Chinese to rapidly bring heavy fire to the battle front and the road should not be easily susceptible to interdiction from the enemy.

Now that the Chinese are building the road away from the Indian base at Doka La, it revealed the Chinese are now regarding India as threat where previously they don't when they build their road only meters away from the Doka La base.
China is lucky that India stupidly tresspassed the border to stop the Chinese to reveal their evil intentions.
That original road being so close to the Indian base at Doka La is dumb if India is going to be the enemy and war breaks out.

Once the Chinese finished the new road, they can resume the original road as an additional alternative.
China is again lucky that the dumb Indians have given them the catalyst and legitimacy to finally take full control of the militarily and strategically important Donglang Plateau.

Seems like PLA bulldozed their balls while constructing the road. Why not using the same old road if China is really that powerful. Rest of your topic is same old boring rant :)

Seems like PLA bulldozed their balls while constructing the road. Why not using the same old road if China is really that powerful. Rest of your topic is same old boring rant :)
So you are saying India with 1.2 billion population and the world's largest arms importer is nobody?
As powerful as China is, China values its citizens life.
Chinese goal in a conflict with 3rd world India with 1 million army is hundreds of thousands Indians dead with zero casualties.
So meticulous planning is required.
China value their soldiers lives, unlike India, where babies die in hospitals for lack of oxygen and millions of dollars wasted and hundreds of soldiers die in strategically useless Siachen Glacier.

Don't use your stupid logic to evaluate what China do.
Keep repeating your Indian BALLS, BOBs and Vegana drivel.
Your turban blocking blood and oxygen to your head makes you dumb.

So you are saying India with 1.2 billion population and the world's largest arms importer is nobody?
As powerful as China is, China values its citizens life.
Chinese goal in a conflict with 3rd world India with 1 million army is hundreds of thousands Indians dead with zero casualties.
So meticulous planning is required.
China value their soldiers lives, unlike India, where babies die in hospitals for lack of oxygen and millions of dollars wasted and hundreds of soldiers die in strategically useless Siachen Glacier.

Don't use your stupid logic to evaluate what China do.
Keep repeating your Indian BALLS, BOBs and Vegana drivel.
Your turban blocking oxygen to your head makes you dumb.

who said India is nobody. India never issued warning but still, when they needed to stop Chinese construction they successfully stopped it and made the Chinese looking for another road ;)

Now what did China do ? build another road ? what happened to all the warnings about coming from Doklam after winter within 2 months...why building another road ? And No I did not say PLA has vegana and BOBs. I said Ballz. Something that you are lacking. So answer this - Why is China scared to come from the same road ? :)

who said India is nobody. India never issued warning but still, when they needed to stop Chinese construction they successfully stopped it and made the Chinese looking for another road ;)

Now what did China do ? build another road ? what happened to all the warnings about coming from Doklam after winter within 2 months...why building another road ? And No I did not say PLA has vegana and BOBs. I said Ballz. Something that you are lacking. So answer this - Why is China scared to come from the same road ? :)
Indians promote this idea India is small fry as all you Gangas keep repeat asinine phrase about building old road and China need not take precautions against interdiction from the undisciplined Indians.
India have soldiers in Sikkim and Bhutan.
China is at disadvantage in this area but that did not deter them from taking full control over Donglang Plateau which will turn the tables on India.
Its only the cowardly Indians playing dumb and pretend nothing is happening.

Ha Ha, stopped what.
The Chinese are still building.
The Chinese have now taken permanent control of Donglang Plateau.
If India is not so cowardly, India should remain on Donglang and defend their so called protectorate based on their fake defence treaty.

Your turban must be blinding your eyes.
Satellite pictures of the Chinese building barracks, helipads and various military structures on Donglang are everywhere on your Indian Presstitudes.

You seem only to keep repeating your Indian drivel on Ballz, Bobs and Vegana.

Indians promote this idea India is small fry as all you Gangas keep repeat asinine phrase about building old road and China need not take precautions against interdiction from the undisciplined Indians.
India have soldiers in Sikkim and Bhutan.
China is at disadvantage in this area but that did not deter them from taking full control over Donglang Plateau which will turn the tables on India.
Its only the cowardly Indians playing dumb and pretend nothing is happening.

Ha Ha, stopped what.
The Chinese are still building.
The Chinese have now taken permanent control of Donglang Plateau.
If India is not so cowardly, India should remain on Donglang and defend their so called protectorate based on their fake defence treaty.

Your turban must be blinding your eyes.
Satellite pictures of the Chinese building barracks, helipads and various military structures on Donglang are everywhere on your Indian Presstitudes.

You seem only to keep repeating your Indian drivel on Ballz, Bobs and Vegana.

Dont use your typical Chinese future tense phrases..this WILL happen..China WILL do this..China WILL do that ..Lol. Tell me when you actually do that. You wanted to construct at Doklam. You are stopped by India. Now live wih that. Tell me when you have the ballz to make a road at the disputed area. Now cry :)

Dont use your typical Chinese future tense phrases..this WILL happen..China WILL do this..China WILL do that ..Lol. Tell me when you actually do that. You wanted to construct at Doklam. You are stopped by India. Now live wih that. Tell me when you have the ballz to make a road at the disputed area. Now cry :)

But we should acknowledge efficiency of PLA of constructing roads in record times. Hope Modi just outsource all Indian road construction to PLA.

Are you still in la la land.
The Chinese had already built numerous defence infrastructures on Donglang Plateau.
According to Indian media, they are now building road to Jhamperi Ridge where they will have commanding overview over the Indians.
Wake up, don't keep your head in the sand, turban will drop off.

Your reference of post being stupid is best used on yourself.
You repeats of your no brainer drivel post of "PLA run away", "PLA no balls" is imbecile.
It is obvious to people of normal intelligence that the PLA remained on Donglang and it is the Indians who lost their balls after just daily warnings from Chinese media and ran away.
After cowardly Indian Army slithered away, Indian keyboard warriors are here parading their courage in the safety of their homes.
Stop trolling and come up with proof that the Chinese left Donglang Plateau.

And while you are at it, make a request to the Admin to have your stupid turban made a religious object not to be discussed at this forum and be accorded the respect commanded by all the major religions.
Also request restriction to any suggestions that your stupid turban can be used as a BIG target to the head on the battlefield.
Better still to have combatants forbidden to shoot at STUPID RELIGIOUS TURBANS in war.
This has been explained by many Chinese members like @Han Patriot. Yet they are back to their parrot repetitive call center scripts.
:laugh:

These Chinese r funny. They are making roads after roads, but no guts to cross disputed point.

Lol...... King Xi nd his Chicken Army.
LOL first you said "no PLA in Doklam, it is Bhutan territory." You get slapped on the face.

Then you said "no PLA roads in Doklam." You get slapped on the face.

Then you said "no PLA bases in Doklam." You get slapped on the face.

Then you said "no road to Jampheri Ridge... this is shupa powa's final red line!" But we built a road to Jampheri Ridge anyway. Another huge slap on the face.

Now you say "no PLA crossing the dispute point" :lol: If we want to cross into Doka La, that is when we liberate Sikkim from India!

LOL the old road was for peace. We were going to put up a trading post there for friendly trading with Doka La.

Now India showed your evil intentions. So we build a new road to Jampheri Ridge and a massive military base in Doklam . No more trading posts or crossing for pilgrims. The new road is for a total war of annihilation to exterminate Indians!

LOL first you said "no PLA in Doklam, it is Bhutan territory." You get slapped on the face.

Then you said "no PLA roads in Doklam." You get slapped on the face.

Then you said "no PLA bases in Doklam." You get slapped on the face.

Then you said "no road to Jampheri Ridge... this is shupa powa's final red line!" But we built a road to Jampheri Ridge anyway. Another huge slap on the face.

Now you say "no PLA crossing the dispute point" :lol: If we want to cross into Doka La, that is when we liberate Sikkim from India!

LOL the old road was for peace. We were going to put up a trading post there for friendly trading with Doka La.

Now India showed your evil intentions. So we build a new road to Jampheri Ridge and a massive military base in Doklam . No more trading posts or crossing for pilgrims. The new road is for a total war of annihilation to exterminate Indians!

This Pakistani spent so many nights being a Chinese that he now that in front of mirror he hates his dirty face.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom