What's new

China quietly & cleverly finds a new route to S. Doklam, 7 months after India stopped it

He's got an IQ issue. Lowest of them all. That's the reason I stopped responding to his repetitive posts.

You lost. You don't have answer. :)

The portable turban is a big too tight around his head. :laugh:

He can't get that thru his head. The turban is blocking it.

you know the message by now... removing for the general respect of moms in our culture. :) Troll as much as you want.. use toilets issue in India, use low IQ Indians, use pathetic conditions of India, weak IA, etc etc, but don't cross the religion line..or else I have to cross the rules of the forum :) See all my post..nowhere have I trolled even once..may be rhetoric but not troll. So stick to debate.:)

China: We're building a road to Jamperi ridge.
India: Okay. As long as you don't take the previous route.
China: Dumbass elephant jockeys. :hitwall:

You dumbass Chinese... you will only keep building roads and never do anything..hence your point..what have achieved by building second road ? your first road was blocked and instead of taking action you are building another road...this will be blocked once you reach the point of dispute and again you will build another road. That's what PLA do. Hope now you Chinese high IQ people get it.

That's a diaper.

you know the message by now... removing for the general respect of moms in our culture. :) Troll as much as you want.. use toilets issue in India, use low IQ Indians, use pathetic conditions of India, weak IA, etc etc, but don't cross the religion line..or else I have to cross the rules of the forum :) See all my post..nowhere have I trolled even once..may be rhetoric but not troll. So stick to debate.

Last edited:
He's got an IQ issue. Lowest of them all. That's the reason I stopped responding to his repetitive posts.

The portable turban is a big too tight around his head. :laugh:

He can't get that thru his head. The turban is blocking it.

China: We're building a road to Jamperi ridge.
India: Okay. As long as you don't take the previous route.
China: Dumbass elephant jockeys. :hitwall:
Let this Tarbian Head keep repeating until he earns a ban.
Just make sure we keep relevant to the topic and not troll like empty headed trolls like tarbian head.
Every little bad news about Gangadesh, will in fact irritate them no end, though they may not show it.

Let them troll while China keeps building up Donglang Fortress.
This is excellent, let the deluded Indians pretend nothing is happening, or else it might affect sales of Chinese goods in Gangadesh.

Oh oops my bad.
They invented a new tank for high altitude warfare. It has 1 forward gear and 5 reverse gears just incase PLA attacks.

China will only build roads.. every time we block you at a point. You will build another road. That's what you know. building roads and issueing warning.

Let this Tarbian Head keep repeating until he earns a ban.
Just make sure we keep relevant to the topic and not troll like empty headed trolls like tarbian head.
Every little bad news about Gangadesh, will in fact irritate them no end, though they may not show it.

Let them troll while China keeps building up Donglang Fortress.
This is excellent, let the deluded Indians pretend nothing is happening, or else it might affect sales of Chinese goods in Gangadesh.

So I'lll tell you. Turban is a religion thing. So every time you insult my religion,I am reporting you and replying to you in your own words. I hope now you get it. Your rest of your tactic to irritate me doesn't work dear :) Because all your post are rhetoric. Chinese threads are not more than a fun timepass for me. I still ask tjhis.. why are you building a new road while you have one already..winter is over and you have a military buildu there.. so why not attack through the same orad. C'mon don't stop replying..answer this simple question.

China will only build roads.. every time we block you at a point. You will build another road. That's what you know. building roads and issueing warning.

So I'lll tell you. Turban is a religion thing. So every time you insult my religion,I am reporting you and replying to you in your own words. I hope now you get it. Your rest of your tactic to irritate me doesn't work dear :) Because all your post are rhetoric. Chinese threads are not more than a fun timepass for me. I still ask tjhis.. why are you building a new road while you have one already..winter is over and you have a military buildu there.. so why not attack through the same orad. C'mon don't stop replying..answer this simple question.
Good you are feeling good to hear shit news about India from us.
I feel the same way too.
WIN WIN.
I have many Sikh friends who wears removable turban whenever it suits them, like no need to wear motorcycle helmets and take them off most of the time.
Don't bring your religion to the battlefield , they don't avoid it as TARGETS just because you stupidly treat it as religious.
Suggestion that it can be used to wipe backsides(diaper) is not insulting as it is just a cloth.
I am very sure it can also serve as a tourniquet in the battlefield.

So much for your Turban, its not so religious to us or recognized as religious and wiping backsides with it is maybe not OK with you but absolutely no problem with us.
Maybe the mods can advise if the Turban cannot be used in INDIAN FREE SPEECH.

Good you are feeling good to hear shit news about India from us.
I feel the same way too.
WIN WIN.
I have many Sikh friends who wears removable turban whenever it suits them, like no need to wear motorcycle helmets and take them off most of the time.
Don't bring your religion to the battlefield , they don't avoid it as TARGETS just because you stupidly treat it as religious.
Suggestion that it can be used to wipe backsides(diaper) is not insulting as it is just a cloth.
I am very sure it can also serve as a tourniquet in the battlefield.

So much for your Turban, its not so religious to us or recognized as religious and wiping backsides with it is maybe not OK with you but absolutely no problem with us.
Maybe the mods can advise if the Turban cannot be used in INDIAN FREE SPEECH.

If you care to take a break from trolling and personal attacks, you can answer my question - "Why did PLA run away from Doklam ?"

Rest of your post is as stupid as it was it was in your previous post and the post before that. :)

Why china is so afraid of foreign people so much, indians said no to road so they had to quietly build another one.

If you care to take a break from trolling and personal attacks, you can answer my question - "Why did PLA run away from Doklam ?"

Rest of your post is as stupid as it was it was in your previous post and the post before that. :)

Because PLA never left Doklam. In fact there are more PLA troops there more than ever now compared to before. PLA only run away in your own delusional mind.:p:

Your reference of post being stupid is best used on yourself.
You repeats of your no brainer drivel post of "PLA run away", "PLA no balls" is imbecile.
It is obvious to people of normal intelligence that the PLA remained on Donglang and it is the Indians who lost their balls after just daily warnings from Chinese media and ran away.
After cowardly Indian Army slithered away, Indian keyboard warriors are here parading their courage in the safety of their homes.
Stop trolling and come up with proof that the Chinese left Donglang Plateau.

And while you are at it, make a request to the Admin to have your stupid turban made a religious object not to be discussed at this forum and be accorded the respect commanded by all the major religions.
Also request restriction to any suggestions that your stupid turban can be used as a BIG target to the head on the battlefield.
Better still to have combatants forbidden to shoot at STUPID RELIGIOUS TURBANS in war.

Your reference of post being stupid is best used on yourself.
You repeats of your no brainer drivel post of "PLA run away", "PLA no balls" is imbecile.
It is obvious to people of normal intelligence that the PLA remained on Donglang and it is the Indians who lost their balls after just daily warnings from Chinese media and ran away.
After cowardly Indian Army slithered away, Indian keyboard warriors are here parading their courage in the safety of their homes.
Stop trolling and come up with proof that the Chinese left Donglang Plateau.

And while you are at it, make a request to the Admin to have your stupid turban made a religious object not to be discussed at this forum and be accorded the respect commanded by all the major religions.
Also request restriction to any suggestions that your stupid turban can be used as a BIG target to the head on the battlefield.
Better still to have combatants forbidden to shoot at STUPID RELIGIOUS TURBANS in war.

But is not it true that PLA ran away from Doklam as you did not have other option except creating road somewhere else.

Why china is so afraid of foreign people so much, indians said no to road so they had to quietly build another one.
Only the STUPID would build a road where it was shown to be easily interdicted by unruly undisciplined ruffians.
Indians would do that since it is well known to have IQ 82.
Hence utter defeat of the STUPID in 1962 war.
The STUPID went on to presently have an economy only one fifth of its vanquisher.

The intelligent will build around obstacles and known vulnerabilities.
That would be the Chinese, the VANQUISHER of the STUPID.

But is not it true that PLA ran away from Doklam as you did not have other option except creating road somewhere else.
So you saying the new road is not in Donglang/Doklam.
Well your Indian media says it is still in Donglang/Doklam and satellite images showed it IS in Donglang.

Only the STUPID would build a road where it was shown to be easily interdicted by unruly undisciplined ruffians.
Indians would do that since it is well known to have IQ 82.

Haha atleast we now all agree 182 iq Chinese had to build road somewhere else in china because 82 iq ruffians scared you away.

Anothe red commie thrown out the ring...im loving this..:nhl_checking::fans:

Haha atleast we now all agree 182 iq Chinese had to build road somewhere else in china because 82 iq ruffians scared you away.

Anothe red commie thrown out the ring...im loving this..:nhl_checking::fans:
Only the STUPID would not build the road through the easiest and safest route.
Yeah, IQ 82 ruffians are scary, they do stupid things that defy logic.
Same situation that people avoid mad or crazy people.
Are you equating Indians are mad or crazy??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom