What's new

CHINA: Property giant Country Garden has posted first-half loss of nearly $7 billion, warned that it may default on its debt.

You gotta be kidding me.

@beijingwalker Please share the CCP approved financial health report of Country Garden that shows this company is in excellent economic health, and has posted $1 trillion in profits for the ongoing financial year.

Note that failure to share such a report will hamper your social credit scores. Thanks.

You gotta be kidding me.

@beijingwalker Please share the CCP approved financial health report of Country Garden that shows this company is in excellent economic health, and has posted $1 trillion in profits for the ongoing financial year.

Note that failure to share such a report will hamper your social credit scores. Thanks.
LOl, are you Indians crazy, sound like it's my company, I don't even know it. and I m always happy for the real estate companies to go bust, they made so much money in the past, everyone hates them.

Real estate contribution to Chinese GDP is about 30%. So all the real estate giants failing is not healthy sign for Chinese economy. In addition to this China is suffering from natural calamities as well as western companies are pulling manufacturing out of country. It's appears to be a disaster in making!!

Back
Top Bottom