What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

I have nothing but love for Kankuko. Kankukojin women are also renowned for their warmth and beauty, don't you know? :agree:
I hope the Korean friends come in here to talk to you. LOL It is because of you that they are afraid to talk. I feel very sorry for our Korean friends. There is no need to fear Japan little yellow soldier anymore! LOL

I hope the Korean friends come in here to talk to you. LOL It is because of you that they are afraid to talk. I feel very sorry for our Korean friends. There is no need to fear Japan little yellow soldier anymore! LOL

I think you have a very vivid imagination, buddy.

Will you accept in Asia, China is the oldest brother while you and Korea can fight for 2nd and 3rd spot?

LOL. Fine you can be the oldest brother, Japan is the most handsome brother and Korea can be the little but loud brother. ;)

Problem can be solve. But there must be give and take. China has hinted in the past to exchange South Tibet for Aksai Chin. China have solved all land borders with all its other 13 neighbors. Its up to India now. Can India give and take ? That is the problem.
Trading for Aksai Chin is a no no. Not even for South Tibet.

seems like china going to leave Pakistan as USA did, if border disputes are settled.

Why Pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear is beyond me.

I highly doubt it. China's tie with Pakistan really doesn't have anything to do with border disputes with India. China successful defended its border in 1962---back when China and Pakistan were sitting on the opposite sides of cold war. This is on top with the economic and military cooperation between the two country. Not to mention Pakistan's geographical location marks it as a key link to Middle East and Africa.

I highly doubt it. China's tie with Pakistan really doesn't have anything to do with border disputes with India. China successful defended its border in 1962---back when China and Pakistan were sitting on the opposite sides of cold war. This is on top with the economic and military cooperation between the two country. Not to mention Pakistan's geographical location marks it as a key link to Middle East and Africa.
Ok i'm not coming off as leaving entirely, like soviet left afghan. I compared to USA. Like how USA and Pakistan best relationships and how they're now, that's how I'm comparing. US continues to support Pakistan and treat somewhat ok, but it's not as same as before, as it no longer have deeper interests.

Ok i'm not coming off as leaving entirely, like soviet left afghan. I compared to USA. Like how USA and Pakistan best relationships and how they're now, that's how I'm comparing. US continues to support Pakistan and treat somewhat ok, but it's not as same as before, as it no longer have deeper interests.

Also they Can't do Iran due to embargoes (what if they go nuclear? they also got problems with many neighbours). Big headache. Pakistan is better choice and has been reliable ally.

seems like china going to leave Pakistan as USA did, if border disputes are settled.

Why Pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear is beyond me.
stop your whinning. it didn't happen yet. Even it did happen, doesn't mean we don't care about Pakistan's interests. Don't we have the right to settle border issues with india?

Don't conpare us with america. I was wondering in what way you think we used Pakistan. Did we create or manipulate your tension with india? No. you should express a little grateful for what we did to you rather than accuse us of using you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom