What's new

China police clashing with Muslims from China’s Hui minority after they were barred entry to a mosque,

See, here's the thing: China doesn't have any problems with Muslims or Islam. What China concerns itself with is China, which means it concerns itself with Muslims and Islam in China. So long as China's sovereignty is paramount, China couldn't care less what anyone else anywhere else is doing.

You should take a lesson from that. China doesn't comment on or concern itself with the affairs of Muslims in Pakistan, Canada, America, or anywhere else. Take a lesson from that and mind your own business.
I would mind my own business if China didn't have such great influence in Pakistan.

China wants Pakistan and Pakistanis to trust them, but all I can see is that China is USA-2.0.

I would mind my own business if China didn't have such great influence in Pakistan.
Then save your outrage for when China uses this so-called influence to have mosques in Pakistan demolished. Until then, what happens in China is China's business an no one else's.
China wants Pakistan and Pakistanis to trust them
I don't see this at all. China and Pakistan have a strategic partnership based on an enduring convergence of geopolitical interests. China is interested in containing India and Pakistan is interested in surviving and defending itself against the mortal threat India poses to it. Where's the "trust" here?

Cheaply sentimental rhetoric like "higher than mountains and sweeter than honey" is for the rubes. China and Pakistan are strategic partners, not lovers. The only influence China wants in Pakistan is for Pakistan to be able to stand on its own feet so it can be a useful partner. A weak and failing partner is worse than useless.

China wants Pakistan and Pakistanis to trust them, but all I can see is that China is USA-2.0.
Really? what influence? China actually cares more about its engineers not to be blown up into pieces when working there. China doesn't make much money but takes tremendous risks in Pakistan, China gets most money from doing business with the west.

How come Saudis and Iran are worst enemies and Pakistan and Afghanistan don't really like each other, Egypt and Turkey are not on good terms ? geopolitics are never following religious lines, China is a much better friend to most Muslim countries than Muslim countries with themselves.

xi-xian-central-asia-summit-GettyImages-1256032075.jpg

View attachment 932522

Sure and that's good,, it will promote trade and mutual benefits going forward, that's good for all

But fundamentally we are different people, we have our own cultural sensitivities, we all in our own ways have prejudice and racism

China has enough enemies India, the west etc that want to see China fall flat on its face

China however has a lot of positivity in Africa, muslim world, mixed with some apprehension etc

These needless provocations will be used by our mutual enemies to create needless animosity

China is a sovereign nation. Religion is no pretext to interfer in Chinese affairs. All people including Chinese Muslims have to abide by Chinese laws. Leave your dream of pan-Islam empire at Chinese border.

Why are you targeting a mosque if a peaceful Chinese Muslim community???

How should Chinese people be treated in response to this across the world?

China however has a lot of positivity in Africa, muslim world, mixed with some apprehension etc

These needless provocations will be used by our mutual enemies to create needless animosity
China didn't provoke anyone, she has always been just minding its own business, but on China's way up to greatness it would certainly step on someone's foot and pose challenge to existing powers, it's unavoidable, when you are nobody no one cares about you cause you are just a pawn, but when you rise to prominance you become on everyone's focus.

See, here's the thing: China doesn't have any problems with Muslims or Islam. What China concerns itself with is China, which means it concerns itself with Muslims and Islam in China. So long as China's sovereignty is paramount, China couldn't care less what anyone else anywhere else is doing.

You should take a lesson from that. China doesn't comment on or concern itself with the affairs of Muslims in Pakistan, Canada, America, or anywhere else. Take a lesson from that and mind your own business.

China didn't provoke anyone, she has always been just minding its own business, but on China's way up to greatness it would certainly step on someone's foot and pose challenge to existing powers, it's unavoidable, when you are nobody no one cares about you cause you are just a pawn, but when you rise to prominance you become on everyone's focus.
xi's just too busy minding terrorizing his own people

Muslim world as an united entity is a myth, it never exists. China has more friends in "Muslim world" than any given Muslim country.

xi's just too busy minding terrorizing his own people
And way to go, XI, 1.4 billion people got your back.

Last edited:
Why are you targeting a mosque if a peaceful Chinese Muslim community???

How should Chinese people be treated in response to this across the world?
Did you read, the Hui villagers built extension to the mosque that is illegal. They wanted to be treated above the law somehow.

Then save your outrage for when China uses this so-called influence to have mosques in Pakistan demolished. Until then, what happens in China is China's business an no one else's.

I don't see this at all. China and Pakistan have a strategic partnership based on an enduring convergence of geopolitical interests. China is interested in containing India and Pakistan is interested in surviving and defending itself against the mortal threat India poses to it. Where's the "trust" here?

Cheaply sentimental rhetoric like "higher than mountains and sweeter than honey" is for the rubes. China and Pakistan are strategic partners, not lovers. The only influence China wants in Pakistan is for Pakistan to be able to stand on its own feet so it can be a useful partner. A weak and failing partner is worse than useless.
What a shit argument to make.

Y'all feel the need to constantly comment about other nations, and spread your propaganda on PDF, but when you get the same treatment, we should mind our own business?

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Also, I agree that the relationship between China and Pakistan are strategic, not friendly. That is however undermined by the constant Chinese propaganda that is constantly pushed on Pakistanis by China, you can see it here on PDF.

And thank you for calling Pakistan worse than useless.

@SQ8 @LeGenD @RescueRanger

More proof of what "our friends" really think of us.

Did you read, the Hui villagers built extension to the mosque that is illegal. They wanted to be treated above the law somehow.
No one is above the laws, be them Han Chinese or ethnic minorities.

Also, I agree that the relationship between China and Pakistan are strategic, not friendly.
And why countries become friends? You don't know Pakistan used to be a staunch US ally constantly criticized China untill China gave a blood nose to India, do you?

Really? what influence? China actually cares more about its engineers not to be blown up into pieces when working there. China doesn't make much money but takes tremendous risks in Pakistan, China gets most money from doing business with the west.
Don't try and pretend you're doing charity work. China's work in Pakistan is almost exclusively about China's own interests. We all know the investments are a way to counter China's heavy reliance on the strait of Malacca.

It's funny, you shills can't even get your narrative straight.

You suggest that China is doing this out of the goodness of its own heart, the other guy says it's purely a strategic decision.

Between the two of you I'm more inclined to believe the other guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom