What's new

China, Pakistan major threats to India: Mohan Bhagwat

Dance

Reaction score
BHUBANESWAR: Both China and Pakistan continue to remain major threats to India, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) sarasanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat said here on Sunday.

Addressing a public gathering at Baramunda, Bhagwat said while Pakistan's challenge is open, China's anti-India pursuit is more strategic and hidden. "Pakistan has made several attempts to rattle Indian security forces though it is very weak compared to India. However, every time India was advised to restrain itself," Bhagwat said. The RSS chief was on a four-day Odisha visit, which ended on Sunday.

On the recent beheading of an Indian jawan by Pakistani soldiers along the Line of Control ( LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir, the RSS chief said, "They cut our man's head, but we did nothing." Distinguishing China's aggression strategy from that of Pakistan, Bhagwat said China always talks of friendship but silently pursues its mission against India. "They have shown their sample in 1962. We should be alert," he said.

China wants to become a superpower. To achieve that goal and establish its own supremacy, it is suppressing India. It is trying to complete its 'encirclement' (isolate Indian forces), the RSS chief said sounding caution on the part of India.

Bhagwat said to weaken India's economy, China has been exporting commodities at very cheap prices. "But our counter-strategy is not very effective." he said.

China, Pakistan major threats to India: Mohan Bhagwat - The Times of India

Whats new in this?This has been the official position of GOI since long

Bhagwat said to weaken India's economy, China has been exporting commodities at very cheap prices. "But our counter-strategy is not very effective." he said.

So basically, the poor state of India's economy (slowing growth, mounting debt and deficit) is all China's fault?

Nothing to do with the Indian government's inefficiency, or overspending on social welfare programs?

China wants to become a superpower. To achieve that goal and establish its own supremacy, it is suppressing India. It is trying to complete its 'encirclement' (isolate Indian forces), the RSS chief said sounding caution on the part of India.

That is Indian govt and media and citizen who are talking Indian want to be a superpower every day. China never said so, Now you guys jumped up to blame china want to be a superpower?!
WTF logic you guys have.:undecided:

Then do not buy any, no one uses guns to point your head to force u buy them.

That is Indian govt and media and citizen who are talking Indian want to be a superpower every day. China never said so, Now you guys jumped up to blame china want to be a superpower?!
WTF logic you guys have.:undecided:

That's right dude, no logic there... How dare the Indians call China a super power when all the Chinese are already calling it a Hyperpower? :undecided:

That's right dude, no logic there... How dare the Indians call China a super power when all the Chinese are already calling it a Hyperpower? :undecided:

Wrong. :lol:

Hu Jintao: China still a developing country - Xinhua

We are not even a developed country, let alone a superpower. We are more realistic than you guys.

In China, the word "superpower" contains negative connotations left over from the Cold War. There are no obsessions with the word superpower here like there are in India.

We are not even a developed country, let alone a superpower. We are more realistic than you guys.

In China, the word "superpower" contains negative connotations left over from the Cold War. There are no obsessions with the word superpower here like there are in India.

Hu Jintao has an organ that many Chinese in this forum failed to develop. It is called a brain.

Why not sift through the threads and find out what the Chinese here have been screaming at top of their lungs? Heck I didn't even know such a term as Hyperpower existed until I read some posts of the Chinese members here :lol:

Hu Jintao has an organ that many Chinese in this forum failed to develop. It is called a brain.

Why not sift through the threads and find out what the Chinese here have been screaming at top of their lungs? Heck I didn't even know such a term as Hyperpower existed until I read some posts of the Chinese members here :lol:

You mean this thread from yesterday? :lol:

FIGHTER AIRCRAFTS OF IAF - A SUPERPOWER IN THE MAKING

be scared india, be very scared :lol:
h18A42A39

well guys,you shouldnt take it in a wrong way.most of the countries consider a bigger power or a neighbour(due to past wars etc..) as a threat.

example-

1.india pak

2.india china

3.china japan

4.china usa

5.usa russia

6.iran israel

and of course,some points of his might be a bit exagerrated,but still ask yourself guys,dont you feel same for a rival country??

and afterall he was addressing local indians and not the international community.

hope you guys get my point.:whistle:

Its true that Indians are obsess on becoming a superpower. Just look at all those facebook pages about India becoming a superpower. So its not just a gov policy, but a goal of each and every individual.

Its true that Indians are obsess on becoming a superpower. Just look at all those facebook pages about India becoming a superpower. So its not just a gov policy, but a goal of each and every individual.

and i one of them.but ya,one shouldnt brag about it all the time,until we are atleast close to reaching that level.

I have been in this forum for a few years. And day in day out, no nationality talk about being a superpower than the Indians in here. They don't see this term as a negative connotation, but a badge of honor.

I always wonder why Indians want to be a superpower, its it because US is misguidedly waging war every where. (I'm a supporter of Ron Paul, BTW) and India want to wage war like Americans. These Indians playing too much video games and saw that America is playing it for reals so they want to be Americans?

Or is it because that they realize the British, the superpower when they conquered India, oppressed them with their power. They hate being oppressed by the British, but they in their mind want to be like the British and oppress others. This is the more likely scenario since Indians are carrying on a 2nd hand imperialist policy.

India is a major threat to Pakistan and China too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom