What's new

China, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Qatar, Syria, Lebanon, Azerbaijan alliance

Listen dimwit, i dont need you to educate me about religion. And for future reference before going bonkers on something just because your puny mind cant comprehend whats written, read the whole post to understand the context and don't just cherry pick things to showoff your religiousness in front of others that don't give two hoots about you or your views or your beliefs.

Then listen once again.
"There is no Muslim Ummah"
Is negating the Quran, no matter how you try to manipulate the words afterwards. And you should know better on that, and you can cry and jump all you want but its not going to change the fact.
And do not expect any better language from me when you speak something stupid relating to the Quran out of your ignorance. If you people have access to internet and knowledge, and if you still love ignorance then its completely "self inflicted".

"And verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah and I am your Lord and Cherisher, therefore fear Me and no other." (Quran 23:52)"

So again, who are you to say there is no Ummah, or no Muslim Ummah?

As for showing off to others and any one caring or not.
Do you think i give a rats *** sized piece of shit on who cares and who doesn't?
Think before you post and you wont have me calling you out on your bullshit on the very least.

Last edited:
Sounds to me you want an Islamist alliance, Islamism is dying in the Muslim world because of the catastrophes it brought.

I don’t believe in the word Islamist, it is just a loaded word invented by the West in its maligning of Islam and Muslim self-determination.

Imran Khan has better relations with Erdogan and Mahathir than any other leaders, based primarily on the idea that Muslim states should stand on their own feet, become economically/politically/militarily independent, and strive toward the concept of government for the Muslim masses on the concept of the state of Rasullulah saws.

I stand for a Pakistan which is completely self-sufficient, which bases its alliances on shared values and also mutually beneficial partnerships to promote its interests (like Kashmir.)

Respectable MastaKhan
Pakistan did fight for the Arabs during the arab Israeli wars and till today is ready to defend the arab nations. But Saudi and UAE forgotten about that. We all know Pakistan will 100% send troops to defend the gulf nations no matter what but should we be sending troops to bomb other arab nations like Yemen or Syria. I disagree. I can clearly see Pakistan saved it self from the Yemeni war, our troops would be coming back in body bags for no reason. Look at Yemen now. They have UAE siding with the South Yemen camp and Saudi Arabia on a different side, Qatar on one side and Iran supporting a different side. In Syria you have Saudi and UAE on one camp and Turkey and Qatar in the other camp. What if Turkey sends troops to fight the rebels. Saudi Arabia supports Kurds in Syria and Turkey hates them and possible war could take place. The big question I ask my self is where would Pakistan fit in to this? Which side will we be fighting against?

The only problem the rich arabs have is why is Pakistan standing on its own 2 feets and making it's own policy. Why is Pakistan not going for the bone we throw. Thats all.

Love your post

Man! U presented an excellent analysis
This is the reality of time and Pak adopted a right approach

I don’t believe in the word Islamist, it is just a loaded word invented by the West in its maligning of Islam and Muslim self-determination.

Imran Khan has better relations with Erdogan and Mahathir than any other leaders, based primarily on the idea that Muslim states should stand on their own feet, become economically/politically/militarily independent, and strive toward the concept of government for the Muslim masses on the concept of the state of Rasullulah saws.

I stand for a Pakistan which is completely self-sufficient, which bases its alliances on shared values and also mutually beneficial partnerships to promote its interests (like Kashmir.)
You have several Muslim countries in your immediate neighorhood, Afghanistan, Iran and Bangladesh, which of them are considered your friend and ally?

I thought KSA, UAE and Bahrain would help Pakistan in Kashmir.

Dream on. there is no flippin alliance, there will never be

China is the only country condemned and opposed India's unilateral move over Kashmir besides Pakistan, not another single country firmly challenged India's action, that's the reality we both have to face.

Listen dimwit, i dont need you to educate me about religion. And for future reference before going bonkers on something just because your puny mind cant comprehend whats written, read the whole post to understand the context and don't just cherry pick things to showoff your religiousness in front of others that don't give two hoots about you or your views or your beliefs.

Hey mate just came to apologize for snapping out on you earlier. But please try to be careful when it comes to mentioning something about Islam when we don't know what we are saying.

You have several Muslim countries in your immediate neighorhood, Afghanistan, Iran and Bangladesh, which of them are considered your friend and ally?

We just left a dark part of our history with three consecutive puppet, sellout governments. Now finally PTI has come to set Pakistan on the correct course.

As far as the list of countries, we were referring to only Muslim countries, which have potential to go beyond merely allies and partnerships for some kind of political, economic, military bloc.

Taliban of Afghanistan is our time tested ally, along with Turkey (not immediate neighbor, but close enough.) The next government of Bangladesh will most likely be a strong ally as well.

Kabul fiefdom of Afghanistan and Iran are just two disappointments. There is not much hope for anything more from them, honestly. Same would go for Arab dictatorships, which seem content on slavery to US and Israel.

We have no complaints about China. Don’t take it personally.

Behavior of Arab countries, Iran has been disappointing.

China is the only country condemned and opposed India's unilateral move over Kashmir besides Pakistan, not another single country firmly challenged India's action, that's the reality we both have to face.

We are very happy with Turkish and Malaysian support as well. They have stood by us and Kashmiris very strongly.

What are you talking about ?

https://kmsnews.org/news/2019/08/22/resolution-on-kashmir-presented-in-iran-parliament/

Iran Iraq Syria Lebanon ... Include Yemen and you get a massive Hezbollah.

Iran holds the leashes of Shia governed countries which you listed, mainly Syria and Iraq.

Not likely that they will come strongly in support of Sunni Pakistan/Kashmir.

Although, nice statement by Khamenei. We would like to see it followed by some solid political and economic gestures.

Turkey offered to send soldiers to help defend Pakistan in case of war.

China has mobilized troops on its border with Kashmir and threatened to cut India’s water.

Waiting for Arabs and Iran to take concrete measures against India...

Respectable MastaKhan
Pakistan did fight for the Arabs during the arab Israeli wars and till today is ready to defend the arab nations. But Saudi and UAE forgotten about that. We all know Pakistan will 100% send troops to defend the gulf nations no matter what but should we be sending troops to bomb other arab nations like Yemen or Syria. I disagree. I can clearly see Pakistan saved it self from the Yemeni war, our troops would be coming back in body bags for no reason. Look at Yemen now. They have UAE siding with the South Yemen camp and Saudi Arabia on a different side, Qatar on one side and Iran supporting a different side. In Syria you have Saudi and UAE on one camp and Turkey and Qatar in the other camp. What if Turkey sends troops to fight the rebels. Saudi Arabia supports Kurds in Syria and Turkey hates them and possible war could take place. The big question I ask my self is where would Pakistan fit in to this? Which side will we be fighting against?

The only problem the rich arabs have is why is Pakistan standing on its own 2 feets and making it's own policy. Why is Pakistan not going for the bone we throw. Thats all.

Love your post

Hi,

Talk is cheap and ignorance has no limits.

In modern war for an average equipped military like pakistan, if you are not already established and well dug in the arena, you cannot defend.

Time always favors insurgency.

You only have 3 to 6 months to take it out. After that it becomes a serious problem and that is what happened with gcc.

As for fighting against israel, it was just individuals and there was no reason for them to go.

We created a beef with israel. Now we will pay heavily fir it.

Hey mate just came to apologize for snapping out on you earlier. But please try to be careful when it comes to mentioning something about Islam when we don't know what we are saying.
Its ok mate, i should have worded it better, i wasnt trying to dis Islam, just trying to dis the people that think there is an automatic alliance just becuase we are all Muslims

We created a beef with israel. Now we will pay heavily fir it.

There was never any chance for friendship or even neutrality with Israel from the beginning.

A colonial illegal settler state founded on stolen Muslim land and forced emigration of Muslim refugees can never be anything but an enemy to the world’s only nation founded on Islam.

Israel’s founding is eerily similar to 1947 Muslim refugee crisis and Muslim genocide which saw the theft of Occupied Kashmir, Muslim parts of East Punjab (Ferozpur, Hoshiarpur, Amritsar, Jalandhar,) Hyderabad state, and other regions.

Pakistan is against everything that Israel stands for, an Islamic nuclear state with a professional air force and army, and it is the biggest obstacle toward Israel’s expansion.

Its ok mate, i should have worded it better, i wasnt trying to dis Islam, just trying to dis the people that think there is an automatic alliance just becuase we are all Muslims

There is a big difference between those who follow the path of Rasullulah saws and those who do not.

You will see dunya-dari (worldliness)and ghaddari (betrayal) in their midst.

Ummah of Rasullulah saws is made of mard e mu’mineen (enlightened believers,) who are merely a fraction of those who call themselves Muslims.

For the believer, the life, property, and rights of another Muslim is more holy than anything on Earth, even the Kaaba.

You will see them in their outlook, they will never abandon even the least of this Ummah, who are suffering in Burma, Somalia, Bosnia, Palestine, or Kashmir.

In another analysis of this situation, we can see the difference of two mindsets: Hazrat (beloved) Hussain’s (RA) eternal truth, honor, pride, principal, and taqwa (inner realization of Allah swt) vs. Yazid’s (Lanat Ullah alayh) selfish, materialistic, egotistic, perverse dictatorship.

We have to walk the path of Rasulullah saws and stand like a rock for our Kashmiri blood brothers and sisters, regardless of what the world and even some ‘Muslim nations’ may think.

We will see if that the money they gain from Trump, Modi, and Netanyahu (Iblis’ disciples) will be enough to buy them some water on the day when they will suffer in Jahannum for their betrayal of Muhammad’s saws beloved followers in Syria, Yemen, Egypt, Somalia, Kashmir, and Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom