What's new

China, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Qatar, Syria, Lebanon, Azerbaijan alliance

Pakistan is against everything that Israel stands for, an Islamic nuclear state with a professional air force and army, and it is the biggest obstacle toward Israel’s expansion.

What fcking drugs are you on---.

The prime minister does not have the ballz to declare war on india and you big mouthing against israel----.

When is you morons stupidity going to end---?

What fcking drugs are you on---.

The prime minister does not have the ballz to declare war on india and you big mouthing against israel----.

When is you morons stupidity going to end---?

Accepting reality is the first step towards action.

Yahood (Israel) and Mushrikeen (Hindus) are ones most filled with hate against the believers. This is Quran e Pak.

Israel had a pivotal part to play in Feb, and they are active again providing a model for Hindus in Kashmir today.

No less a person than Robert Fisk (NYT) has made that correlation.

I am glad to say that my nation, Pakistan, will never allow this mindset which pervades other ‘Muslim’ nations to fester and multiply here.

Alhamdulilah.

To Quaid e Azam, “Israel was nothing but an illegitimate child of Western imperialism.”

Our forefathers set us on the right path.

We created a beef with israel. Now we will pay heavily fir it.
When did Pakistani government has said anything against Isreal? Pakistan is not enemy of Isreal both of these countries are irrelevant for each other
Pakistan having relations with Isreal or not having don't makes any difference

When did Pakistani government has said anything against Isreal? Pakistan is not enemy of Isreal both of these countries are irrelevant for each other
Pakistan having relations with Isreal or not having don't makes any difference

Pakistani public has a mouthful to say all the time.

well this is what we do brother, but i pray PK will never find out and there will be no war between you and India but if there is some day them we will be there to be the first one's to defend PK.

The biggest example for us Pakistanis is Muhammad Ali Jinnah, yet my Pakistani brothers would never understand - the second biggest example is Tipu Sultan - our leaders and ppl in Pakistan always mention his quotes and sayings on many occasions, yet no one asks who he was and which school of thought he followed.

Another example is Raja Sahib of Mahmoodabad who was one of the biggest leaders of All India Muslim League and financial supporter of Pakistan movement when Pakistan movement was on the rise - he gave around 90 crores for Pakistani cause, yet no one wants to know who he was and what school of thought he followed.

The third and modern day example is Havaldar Lalak Jan who sacrificed his life during Kargil War and earned himself Nishan e Haider the biggest medal in Pakistan - yet no one wants to know who he was and what school of thought he followed. He fought till his last breath, even when he died, the enemy was scared to go near his martyred corpse because of the valor he showed in the battle.

And there are many examples like the above. The difference between a Shia Pakistani and others are that we as Shias of Pakistan believe that Pakistan is a gift to us Pakistanis by Hussain ibn Ali and if one of us betray the land of Pakistan then he betrays Hussain ibn Ali. But these ppl will never understand this. So its just a waste of time justifying ourselves.

I am not here to justify myself to them, nor should you. Just support what is right and keep speaking the truth even no one believes you. At least they will believe when they die, A man I knew once said, You want to know who Hussain ibn Ali is, go die and once you're dead and buried - you will know who Hussain ibn Ali is in your grave but then it will be too late for you.

Back
Top Bottom