What's new

China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: PM approves over $38bn projects

24 hours of uninterrupted power supply, the most need to solve the problem!

Railway will begin in the next two years construction, bright tomorrow!

38 billion dollars ki bajaye agar sirf 3.8 billion dollars bhi aa jaye to I will be happiest man on earth

I don't know the need of mentioning so high figures when the reality is mostly indifferent.

So far $1.6 billion for Lahore metro and $2.2b for Multan Sukkur motorwar already approved. There is your $3.8b with just two projects.

So far $1.6 billion for Lahore metro and $2.2b for Multan Sukkur motorwar already approved. There is your $3.8b with just two projects.
I am talking about completed...

I know China already invested about 20 billion dollars or something since last 10-12 years.. But this new package of 38 billion dollars initially lauded in the PPP's tenure and then disappeared before PML-N chanting similar slogans is still doubtful. It was first thought to have been invested within 3-4 years if my memory is correct now I heard it's part of the vision 2025 or something --- far more realistic.. but the bottom line is --- if not sure if the money will be invested until the projects are completed and not sure about the time scale.

I hope to see at least 1-2 billion dollars of investment from china every year and not like one big number not sure when it will ever form reality.

Look this is couple of months old article, but many of these projects are now approved and construction will start this year. What do you have to say now?

What do I have to say now? The same thing I said before: Where is the money?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom