What's new

China, Pakistan and Turkiye can cooperate in the next generation UCAVs?

this is just some random twitter guy writing his own fan fiction. I don't see Turkey developing anything with China, it doesn't make sense.

im gonna reserve mountains of salt regarding this news.

i just dont see china collaborating on this with turkey. turkey is still NATO afterall and they aren't the best of friends.

plus what would turkey even bring to the table? all us/europe related tech is going to be unavailable.

Quwa, AFM, retired PAF officers, etc speak hypotheticals to over-engaged Pakistani audiences.

Pakistani audiences take hypotheticals as truth.

Also Quwa, AFM, retired PAF officers:

1642979911358.png

Also AHQ after getting bombarded with Vafadar-1 questions at IDEAS:

1642980162018.png

@JamD @SQ8 @kursed

i just dont see china collaborating on this with turkey. turkey is still NATO afterall and they aren't the best of friends.

plus what would turkey even bring to the table? all us/europe related tech is going to be unavailable.
I do not know about the reliability of this page, I just wanted to share it because it is a remarkable claim. Regardless of this issue; Regarding Turkiye-China relations, we can witness quite groundbreaking things in the upcoming period. Another point to be noted will TR's relationship with the UK and UK's geopolitically relatively close countries.

As an example of NATO-non-NATO military/defense cooperation, the opening of Yakovlev's advanced training jet project to Italians and the creation of two different systems over the common fuselage can be shown. Or similarly, South Korea's customization of a Russian-origin air defense system with its own subsystems and system design can be given as an example.

For Turkiye's own way, there are two different projects related to unmanned jet projects, a loyal wing from TAI and MIUS whic is fighter jet. There is a strategy that foreseen to overcome the engine problem in TR through JVs established with Ukrainian manufacturers in short term, and in the long term through TEI and trMotor. There doesn't seem to be a problem in other areas, especially in avionics subsystems.

On the other hand, we know that some of the systems produced in the TAI ANKA program were opened to Pakistani institutions and that these technical capabilities will shared to Pakistan and interstate agreements were made that prepared the future joint project infrastructure and legal framework in a broader perspective. There are threads on the forum about them. We already know that a preliminary working infrastructure has been established between Pakistan and Turkiye. The claim of the above source is that this cooperation may turn into a tripartite nature with the support of China.

Seems as if JF17 block iv is definitely on the cards

Attachments

• FJzf0-ZWYAcXx0c.jpeg
    FJzf0-ZWYAcXx0c.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
this is just some random twitter guy writing his own fan fiction. I don't see Turkey developing anything with China, it doesn't make sense.

Pakistan is middleman and China and Turkey both are collaborating with Pakistan on the project this is the only viable route.

Ps the guy is credible.

Yeh nothing makes sense to you Yankees, even losing the Afghan war.

China is willing to cooperate with Pakistan, but is unlikely to cooperate with Turkey, Turkey is a NATO country.
I think Turkey can cooperate with Pakistan and China can provide some technical assistance.

China is willing to cooperate with Pakistan, but is unlikely to cooperate with Turkey, Turkey is a NATO country.
I think Turkey can cooperate with Pakistan and China can provide some technical assistance.
Turkey has no option but to quit NATO the trigger would have been how they were fooled with the F35 project. There are strategic realignments occurring in all regions and a new world order is emerging.

Quwa, AFM, retired PAF officers, etc speak hypotheticals to over-engaged Pakistani audiences.

Pakistani audiences take hypotheticals as truth.

Also Quwa, AFM, retired PAF officers:

View attachment 810771

Also AHQ after getting bombarded with Vafadar-1 questions at IDEAS:

View attachment 810772

@JamD @SQ8 @kursed
Yet the “reporting” types in question pass themselves off as “authentic” and “verified”.

Frankly PDF format is a little older now to the mass audience heap of trash known as twitter or facebook. Perhaps we should all look to post there.

Back
Top Bottom