What's new

CHINA OBOR + VISION 2030= SAUDI CHINESE BROTHERHOOD NOW JOINT investors of OBor including cpec

jacklord

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China and Saudi Arabia join hands and joined obor and Saudi vision 2030 and decided to invest in Chinese OBOR including cpec so Saudi with Chinese are new owners of this joint venture where pakistan is standing now a billion $ dream of Pakistan.

How the new Silk Road could lead directly to Riyadh.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1150631

KSA (GCC essentially) has to join OBOR eventually since it's on the other end of the CPEC i.e Exporting oil to China and importing Chinese products thus they are integral part of this business model and business will dictate them to be a part of it.

sound like good news. now we can play our role to bring peace between KSA & Iran too. and i hope KSA will not mind it.
I think Pakistan does not need to play a role that has not been assigned to it. We wish peace between the two countries but we can't and shouldn't do anything until and unless both countries explicitly ask Pakistan to mediate and the possibility of this happening even in the most optimistic scenario is less than 5%.
We need good relations with KSA for our national interests.

China, Russia & iran already support Pakistan because of the presence of U.S in Afghanistan. and Indians think that they have done very good job regarding foreign polices. lolz
China and Russia did but where did you get Iran...? Iran never supported Pakistan on Afghanistan rather it is helping India by building Chabahaar to connect India with Afghanistan.

That's good new. But how it will benefit Pakistan?

It's good for Pakistan as now they have possibilities of availing loans from Saudi investors than Chinese loans with high rate of interest

Good thing as I can see is by Saudia joining is other muslim country will also join ofcourse, if OBOR AND CPEC offers them benefit. But what I would really like to have Iran and Pakistan oil pipeline all the way to China so that Pakistan can collect money through that Pipeline from Iran and Iran can also get huge trade. Win Win situation for both.

Pakistan is doing alright after trump alegation. Distancing doesn't mean completely disconnect. USA has already lost the war in Afghanistan it's just matter of time that they realize it as every war has a span of time and in that span of time they have to win not this war is looks like the same as the day 1. Sending more troops involving India etc.

Pakistan is doing alright after trump alegation. Distancing doesn't mean completely disconnect. USA has already lost the war in Afghanistan it's just matter of time that they realize it as every war has a span of time and in that span of time they have to win not this war is looks like the same as the day 1. Sending more troops involving India etc.
distance from U.S.A will be best decision ever not only for Pakistan but for the whole region.

http://www.4thmedia.org/2017/08/pen...e-washington-outsources-its-color-revolution/

there is no mention of pakistan or cpec?

By building and securing cpec for China Saudi joint venture
obor is a huge project connecting continents . cpec is just one part of it . they are working through obor and cpec has nothing to do with all this . sometimes the mentality of my country men like you really make me sick , are we just to build and secure projects for other countries who would take billions and trillions o dollars . what about us ??

there is no mention of pakistan or cpec?

obor is a huge project connecting continents . cpec is just one part of it . they are working through obor and cpec has nothing to do with all this . sometimes the mentality of my country men like you really make me sick , are we just to build and secure projects for other countries who would take billions and trillions o dollars . what about us ??
Cpec is part of obor

I see this statement so many times USA losing war in Iraq USA losing war is Syria USA losing war in Afghanistan where is factual proof for these claims made by some Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom