What's new

China navy send LPD to Phillipine to rescue

China did sent help. And China would handled this as it would handle a humanitarian crisis.

I just hope that this would remind the Philippine to leave politic out of it when handling cases involving Chinese victim.

Even your own media bashed China's response. So enough said. At least better late than never.
Idiot, our media criticized our strategy of aiding and not bashing. There is a huge difference between criticism and bashing. Bashing = calling China cheapskake, inhumane. Criticism = calling for more aids despite disagreement on how to proceed. Understand, my American friend?

Shouldn't you go loot a warehouse or run to an American helicopter? Your survival is at stake here, since you no longer have the monkey tree to live on.

At less the rest of the world is here were are you people ha nowhere that's were and at less they helping you guys are just mouthing off and you guys just got burned by the International Community for being d#che$ses so suck it chinese imps

Idiot, our media criticized our strategy of aiding and not bashing. There is a huge difference between criticism and bashing. Bashing = calling China cheapskake, inhumane. Criticism = calling for more aids despite disagreement on how to proceed. Understand, my American friend?

Ha its ploy to save face the rest of the world is not stupid

I understand this about the Philippines specifically, but ripping on CCP's development aid to Africa is ridiculous, which you have in previous posts. There is negotiations and after China provides development aid to those African countries, and builts roads and schools, they open up the markets to Chinese traders and the sale of raw materials such as vital minerals to China in exchange for Africans buying manufactured products from China. Africans understand this and many like it better than America, which tries to force political and social agendas on the Africans (homosexual rights and democracy), while China doesn't ask the Africans to do anything except business. There will be some opposition since some African countries have rival political factions, one may favor China and the other might favor the west, and thats natural.

China, hip-hop and the new Sudan - CNN.com

Ha really? man disinformation at its best One what assistance its resource grab you stoled their resources and returned it via your products and sold it to them nice try imp

At less the rest of the world is here were are you people ha nowhere that's were and at less they helping you guys are just mouthing off and you guys just got burned by the International Community for being d#che$ses so suck it chinese imps

Ha really? man disinformation at its best One what assistance its resource grab you stoled their resources and returned it via your products and sold it to them nice try imp

My country made a mistake because of the idiot official don't understand how to strategically think ahead of time. But rest assured, the world already know we have beef with you so they understand why we made this strategic mistake.

Ha did we ask? no we did not so just say you hate us and don't donate but no making more excuses to save face like its worth saving again suck it and be a man accept your shortcoming and move on you guys just hate us and donating a cheap change for a donation were obviously you can do more is insult on the People and the rest of the Philippines heck would like it if just said we are not donating a single paper on the Philippines due to (insert typical china imperial logic here) still the world grilled you guys but people will expect it anyway but this? heck even Switzerland donation is even more and sending a medical team and this small country and your stupid argument is your hit too well boo ho Vietnam was hit too and yet they were kind enough to donate money 100k and plus supplies double what you donated and that 1.6million is still a joke

So next time don't donate and admit the truth for once people will criticized for not doing more you as if you guys care but people will now know who you guys are.

Ha did we ask? no we did not so just say you hate us and don't donate but no making more excuses to save face like its worth saving again suck it and be a man accept your shortcoming and move on you guys just hate us and donating a cheap change for a donation were obviously you can do more is insult on the People and the rest of the Philippines heck would like it if just said we are not donating a single paper on the Philippines due to (insert typical china imperial logic here) still the world grilled you guys but people will expect it anyway but this? heck even Switzerland donation is even more and sending a medical team and this small country and your stupid argument is your hit too well boo ho Vietnam was hit too and yet they were kind enough to donate money 100k and plus supplies double what you donated and that 1.6million is still a joke

So next time don't donate and admit the truth for once people will criticized for not doing more you as if you guys care but people will now know who you guys are.
Do you understand international relation? We don't wait to ask first to make an offer. Please learn some international relation protocol. But you did asked. You called and asked the UN for help. As a P5, we cannot ignore, otherwise the fucking West would kill us in their media. So my friend, it's not as simple as you like to believe.

I told you our biggest mistake is not having a sound strategy and flip-flopping caused us more harm than good. But hey, our PR department is really stupid and needs some brain but they will learn from this. I can assure you that. Not for you Philippines though but in future disaster relief for other countries that are not hostile to us. I can assure you that we will offer better aid to friendly country without much strategic thinking. The world knows it.

Do you understand international relation? We don't wait to ask first to make an offer. Please learn some international relation protocol. But you did asked. You called and asked the UN for help. As a P5, we cannot ignore, otherwise the fucking West would kill us in their media. So my friend, it's not as simple as you like to believe.

I told you our biggest mistake is not having a sound strategy and flip-flopping caused us more harm than good. But hey, our PR department is really stupid and needs some brain but they will learn from this. I can assure you that. Not for you Philippines though but in future disaster relief for other countries that are not hostile to us. I can assure you that we will offer better aid to friendly country without much strategic thinking. The world knows it.

Blah blah i can't accept criticism

Zionist USA are the worst liars ever, they make the nice guy with few dollars for the cameras, but actually they kill millions of people in Latina America, Africa & ME

Terrorist JEW USA killed 1.5 millions iraqis, 120 000 libyans, 100 000 syrians (war by proxy)...

USA show people that they are better than everybody but they are the worst assassins who block everything with their crooky petro dollar system (they can print dollars at will)

Zionist USA are the worst liars ever, they make the nice guy with few dollars for the cameras, but actually they kill millions of people in Latina America, Africa & ME

Terrorist JEW USA killed 1.5 millions iraqis, 120 000 libyans, 100 000 syrians (war by proxy)...

USA show people that they are better than everybody but they are the worst assassins who block everything with their crooky petro dollar system (they can print dollars at will)

Anyone notice a 'theme' to this asshole's posts ? How funny, a gook that hates Jews.

Anyone notice a 'theme' to this asshole's posts ? How funny, a gook that hates Jews.

Try not be to hard on PDF's newest and best cartoon character. My buddy elis just can't help himself :cuckoo: He usually says pretty much the same kinds of things in every thread he posts in. Guessing he might be reading off a script.

Last edited:
Blame the Phillippine government for not helping their own people. Charity is charity. Unless the Filippino are beggars, then they can criticize people for giving to little.

Foreign minister of PRC proved that China already send Kun Lun Shan LPD to Phillipine to deliver rescue mission.

d89dd747cdcf31876a63e5d3.jpg

b25d990141c898be277fb589.jpg

b25d990141c898be277fb589.jpg

1.jpg

5_201012141234272hhO1.jpg

2.jpg

Good move China

I think China is trying to do its best to help Filipinos as permanent member as UNSC.

further rescue force will be sent to Philippine in the coming weeks.

Adjacent neighbour is better than remote friends.

These Type 071(?) are really nice looking.

type 081 LHD is undergoing construction, replacement near to 40000 tons. Said Turkey has ordered a 22000 tons customized version of LHD from China.

Back
Top Bottom