What's new

China must respect EU as "strong and united" entity - French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian

It's always buyers choice, manufacturers produce and it's buyers choice from whom they buy from, China doesn't produce for EU, it's EU chose to buy from China, see the difference? no one stops EU to buy from Vietnam, they are welcome to do so.
Just a matter of time european buyers will boycott chinese goods, like today russia goods. EU realizes you support a war criminal.

I dont care about Iraq and Afghanistan. Not my people, not my problem. This is about Ukraine. Putinism will be destroyed, just like Hitlerism. As german minister Habeck said, we will crush Russia out of Ukraine. And the russians already run. Ukraine is saturated with weapons and constantly refilled.

Then why the f#ck should we care about Ukrainians and Europeans, not our people and not our problem, how many of you die there hell get nuked in the end by Russians for all we care. But don't try to ask or get sympathy from us cause none will be given.

@Menace2Society

Then why the f#ck should we care about Ukrainians and Europeans, not our people and not our problem, how many of you die there hell get nuked in the end by Russians for all we care. But don't try to ask or get sympathy from us cause none will be given.

@Menace2Society

I dont ask for sympathy nor do i ask for any support. We solve this alone like we always have.

Beside that. If we get nuked, russia gets nuked and you as well. So its in your very best interest to not let this happen.

@Menace2Society

When they don't like the response they try to regime change or sanctions.

They don't put NATO boots in Ukraine but are running around the world asking for sympathy and support. Then to your face will say "not my people" when it comes to taking accountability for NATO war crimes. :crazy:

The media 24/7 here indirectly is racist towards Chinese and expects everyone to become racist towards them like brainwashed minions. China is a 5000 year old civilization, I have great respect for its culture and contributions to spirituality. They have never invaded anyone and have uplifted 800 million out of poverty. Why should I hate the Chinese.

They are grade A clowns, believe their own lies and pat themselves on the back after killing poor villagers in remote desert towns.

Last edited:
I dont ask for sympathy nor do i ask for any support. We solve this alone like we always have.

Beside that. If we get nuked, russia gets nuked and you as well. So its in your very best interest to not let this happen.
Who's nuking Pakistan? NATO?

Who's nuking Pakistan? NATO?

In a global nuclear war evryone gets nuked. What you think when europe and russia nuke each other? That in Pakistan is sunshine? The worst part starts after the nukes amigo. Freezing and starving to death ina nuclear winter.

In a global nuclear war evryone gets nuked. What you think when europe and russia nuke each other? That in Pakistan is sunshine? The worst part starts after the nukes amigo. Freezing and starving to death ina nuclear winter.

You think we afraid? Hell bring it.

When they don't like the response they try to regime change or sanctions.

They don't put NATO boots in Ukraine but are running around the world asking for sympathy and support. Then to your face will say "not my people" when it comes to taking accountability for NATO war crimes. :crazy:

The media 24/7 here indirectly is racist towards Chinese and expects everyone to become racist towards them like brainwashed minions. China is a 5000 year old civilization, I have great respect for its culture and contributions to spirituality. They have never invaded anyone and have uplifted 800 million out of poverty. Why should I hate the Chinese.

They are grade A clowns, believe their own lies and pat themselves on the back after killing poor villagers in remote desert towns.

We too are a 5000 year old culture. And China invaded like others did. How you think Tibet came to China?

You think we afraid? Hell bring it.

Sorry but this gets to silly to even respond to.

Exactly, I've never seen the West run around like headless chickens rallying support like the rest of the world gives a damn about bleach skinned clowns dying. We will fully back China against the EU there are scores to settle and it'll be done. Don't forget hundreds of years after Saladin Ayyuib death and end of WWI a French Officer came to his grave and put his feet and said now the crusades have ended. Let me say this next conflict we will not be as hospitable, which was a mistake our forefathers made.

I was talking to some African brothers the other day and all were unanimous when they said, "about damn time them MFrs start dying", one of them just wanted what ever white chick booty survives, Lol.

What religion do you have and how does your god rate the comment you just made?

We too are a 5000 year old culture. And China invaded like others did. How you think Tibet came to China?

Sorry but this gets to silly to even respond to.

What religion do you have and how does your god rate the comment you just made?

We are done playing the religion card based on how the West likes to use it. Never again.

We are done playing the religion card based on how the West likes to use it. Never again.

I asked you a question. What does your god think about me as a european? I guess you are muslim, right? So teach me something about your culture and believes.

Do i understand you right that you believe our life as no value? That we can be killed, our women raped ect. Is that really what you believe in?

You know what? We had 4 exchange students from Islamabad in our school 2 years ago for 4 months. They were our friends. They did not say such stuff like you do so i guess its not common for your people to think like you.

Infact they made me a birthday gift.

Why would Pakistan get nuked if Europe gets nuked?

Not very logical again, are you?

EU is not very united. Other than Germany and France, there isn't much in EU. EU is all about France and Germany. Other countries are not important to EU.

Europe really only has three somewhat important countries, Germany, France and the UK. And even those are middle powers at best, in this day and age.

Exactly, I've never seen the West run around like headless chickens rallying support like the rest of the world gives a damn about bleach skinned clowns dying. We will fully back China against the EU there are scores to settle and it'll be done. Don't forget hundreds of years after Saladin Ayyuib death and end of WWI a French Officer came to his grave and put his feet and said now the crusades have ended. Let me say this next conflict we will not be as hospitable, which was a mistake our forefathers made.

I was talking to some African brothers the other day and all were unanimous when they said, "about damn time them MFrs start dying", one of them just wanted what ever white chick booty survives, Lol.

Africans do love that phat pawg booty. LMAO

Yes, Germany is shooting itself in the foot. What else is news?

Now they are going to sanction China? The biggest market for BMW's, Volkswagens and Benz's? Ok, go ahead then. Must be that high German IQ.

Germany is not that stupid. Its not gonna kill its industry in order to make someone else happy. German brands are facing stiff competition by Tesla and they cannot afford to give away their jobs and money.

Back
Top Bottom