What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Gwadar has been completed..nor KKH is active...which supply line running through Pakistan western border to China?? ..what has it supplied so far ??

What has happened in 2001..which have made Pakistan- China come so close ..if your are referring to starting of WOT..Pakistan is still part of it..and recent wikileaks have shown amount of influence even an American ambassador enjoy over entire Pakistani politcal setup and even military brass(such that appointment of Pakistan air force chief is done after approval from Americans.)

As Pakistani sentiment turned away from the Americans during the WoT, the Sino-Pakistan relationship got much stronger.

If you attack Pakistan, you are putting Gwadar at risk, and thus our future method of bypassing the Malacca straits. That is too strategically important for us not to get involved.

Yes india experty is backstabbing and provokation but it aint that bad if you are strong and can stand up to your enermy.otherwise it just plain stupidity and deserve a good kick in the assss just like what happened in 1962.
I think MMS is going to do another forward policy like 1962. Look at his facial expression and hand position. He is hostile and aggressive. The Indian Army is ready to attack. In comparison, PM Wen's posture is defensive and concerned.
2z6fh37.jpg

212ztbb.jpg

India has ambitions to be the most powerful Asian country in the 21st century. India wants to contain China together with the US. The next Sino-Indian War will happen soon -- one country will destroy the other and carve it up.

Pakistan is not the same Pakistan of the 60's and 70's and neither is the Peoples Republic of China.:pakistan::china:

I think it is time for Pakistan to see how trustworthy the govt of China is. China has said Kashmir is an issue that should be solved bilaterally between Pakistan and india. now Pakistan should march towards Kashmir. lets see whether the Chinese govt sends PLA troops or not. otherwise, are you going to wait for one more decade? and please don't believe in dialogue theory... talks won't work. I don't understand why Beijing is talking about talks. don't get trapped.

As Pakistani sentiment turned away from the Americans during the WoT, the Sino-Pakistan relationship got much stronger.

If you attack Pakistan, you are putting Gwadar at risk, and thus our future method of bypassing the Malacca straits. That is too strategically important for us not to get involved.

Pakistani public sentiment towards Americans has been off and on plenty of times in its history.

In 1950s and 1960s Pakistani public was pretty pro American..but After 1971 they became anti-American.

In 1980s again there was another pro American mood swing but since 1990 they have become anti -Ameircan

Irrespective of Pakistani public mood swings..their leaders(democratic or dictatorial ) have always been pro- Ameirca..and Americans have enjoyed huge influence within pakistan, something China or Saudi Arabia can only dream off.

Too your second point ..you know why India maintains its troops on Siachen ..because from Siachen,, KKH can easily cut off with direct artillery fire..so Chinese supply lines(if through KKH) are in much more vulnerable than through Mallaca straits..and I would think Chinese government would be smarter than that.

Too your second point ..you know why India maintains its troops on Siachen ..because from Siachen,, KKH can easily cut off with direct artillery fire..so Chinese supply lines(if through KKH) are in much more vulnerable than through Mallaca straits..and I would think Chinese government would be smarter than that.

And the entire North-east India can be cut off via the "Chicken's neck" corridor, allowing the numerous local insurgencies to take over.

I think India is smarter than that, i.e. trying to pick a fight with both China and Pakistan at the same time.

You can't even beat one... so I don't know how you can possibly want to pick a fight with TWO at the same time.

Last edited:
And the entire North-east India cut be cut off via the "Chicken's neck" corridor, allowing the numerous local insurgencies to take over.

I think India is smarter than that, i.e. trying to pick a fight with both China and Pakistan.

Though it does not validate your gwadar port theory .... but thats why India is signing transit agreements with bangladesh and Bhutan..so even if chicken neck area is cut India will not loose link to northeast.

Do you think the Chinese government is NOT trustworthy? :rolleyes:

If you want to take our flag, at least try to talk some sense.

you misunderstood my point. please don't take a sentence out of its context. my point was why we (we meaning Chinese and Pakistanis) can't take it as green signal by Beijing meaning go ahead. now I don't think the Beijing Govt has any intention to take Chinese land back from india. this is the case, you will see. it seems Beijing has already accepted the Macmohan line. listen, don't trust govt blindly. grow a habit to criticize the govt. self criticism is not a bad thing. all govts deceive deceive their own people. for domestic reasons and for Taipei, Beijing is not publicly saying that it has accepted the Macmohan line. it doesn't want to lose face and give chance to DPP or KMT to brand it as traitor. listen I am an analysts. otherwise tell me why Beijing is saying that Wen's india visit is fruitful and india China should co-operate. every Chinese media is repeatedly saying this. why? why today we think that KMT was a traitor? anyway, what I want to say is that no body should play with the Kashmiris' sentiments for own business. how can one give hope to them and then maintain a safe distance? now Beijing itself won't do anything and would not also let others do anything.

see how indians are giving shelters to separatists. and still Beijing is saying india is China's partner. i think, its time to Beijing to talk sense.

Three Tibetan Monks Flee China After Arrest Warrant Issued -- NTDTV.com

LOL. India doesn't even have any artillery in the mountains. China can move heavy artillery by KKH and later on railroads.

ws2_l1.jpg

you misunderstood my point. please don't take a sentence out of its context. my point was why we (we meaning Chinese and Pakistanis) can't take it as green signal by Beijing meaning go ahead. now I don't think the Beijing Govt has any intention to take Chinese land back from india. this is the case, you will see. it seems Beijing has already accepted the Macmohan line. listen, don't trust govt blindly. grow a habit to criticize the govt. self criticism is not a bad thing. all govts deceive deceive their own people. for domestic reasons and for Taipei, Beijing is not publicly saying that it has accepted the Macmohan line. it doesn't want to lose face and give chance to DPP or KMT to brand it as traitor. listen I am an analysts. otherwise tell me why Beijing is saying that Wen's india visit is fruitful and india China should co-operate. every Chinese media is repeatedly saying this. why? why today we think that KMT was a traitor? anyway, what I want to say is that no body should play with the Kashmiris' sentiments for own business. how can one give hope to them and then maintain a safe distance? now Beijing itself won't do anything and would not also let others do anything.

see how indians are giving shelters to separatists. and still Beijing is saying india is China's partner. i think, its time to Beijing to talk sense.

Three Tibetan Monks Flee China After Arrest Warrant Issued -- NTDTV.com

Fair enough. :tup:

It's fine to question the government, but I strongly believe that the current government is very trustworthy and reliable.

Much more reliable than the Western governments and other Asian governments. By far.

i think, its time to Beijing to talk sense.

Sure, but what do you think Beijing should say?

EDIT: I think you got the message.

its OK, I am not offended, because my nation's (Chinese) security and territorial integrity are more important than any one's insult. China is in danger, it is facing a grave threat. you keep thinking whatever you like. i can't say sweet words just to appease someone. if I feel the Beijing govt is doing wrong and it will hamper China's territorial integrity, I will criticize the govt. I will shoot my own parents if they become traitor, also I will ask patriotic Chinese to shoot me if I compromise China's security.

LOL. India doesn't even have any artillery in the mountains. China can move heavy artillery by KKH and later on railroads.

ws2_l1.jpg

Keep believing that and I hope if some one can put you inchrage of PLA ..it will great service too India.

I think it is time for Pakistan to see how trustworthy the govt of China is. China has said Kashmir is an issue that should be solved bilaterally between Pakistan and india. now Pakistan should march towards Kashmir. lets see whether the Chinese govt sends PLA troops or not. otherwise, are you going to wait for one more decade? and please don't believe in dialogue theory... talks won't work. I don't understand why Beijing is talking about talks. don't get trapped.

yes u r right indians love to talk they never tire of talking they always come to the meeting just to set up another meeting nothing will ever get done.

Sure, but what do you think Beijing should say?

Beijing should publish the facts. I am not saying Beijing should declare war now. but Beijing should let the mainland Chinese know what actually happened and is happening. why are they suppressing facts? India no longer recognizes Tibet as part of China, its a fact, goddamn fact, the world knows it, why Chinese media is silent? goddamn, I posted the Wikileaks materials which show indian ministry of defense uses the Tibetans to humiliate the Chinese govt and also training and deploying them in the occupied areas, and the goddamn mod deleted it whenever I posted it on the Chinese forum. it seems the Chinese media is actually indian media praising india to no end. you go to all the Chinese media and you will see how they are admiring india. can you tell me what is going on? :hitwall:

We have a large advantage over india already: our average IQs are 19 points higher along with superior education system to train that IQ.

Let me explain. The standard deviation of IQs is roughly invariant across all populations, at about 15 and IQ is normally distributed. For lower IQs, the entire curve is shifted towards the negative side, meaning that someone considered smart, with smart being defined as being a standard deviation above average in IQ, in the low IQ population is merely average in the higher IQ population. Likewise, a "dumb" person in the high IQ population is already average in the low IQ population. The proportion of mentally challenged persons with IQ lower than 65 is also greater in the population with lower IQ.

In the specific cases of China and India, a mentally challenged person (with IQ 65 or lower) in China must be 2 standard deviations below average. At most then, there are only 2.1% people that are mentally challenged. However, in India, to be mentally challenged with below 65 IQ only needs 1 standard deviation below average: 15.8% of India's population unable to contribute intellectual ability to its development. Likewise, the top 2.1% of india only has an IQ of 116, while China has 15.8% of its population with IQ of 116 or higher. In addition, China has a population advantage, meaning that our high IQ population far outnumbers India's (and US's), and in addition with our far lower burden of mentally incapabable peoples, will lead us to surpass both easily.

However IQ is not the only factor in national success. Education system to train that IQ is also important. With our far superior scores in science and literature (as shown by 2009 PISA test results) and India's abysmal failure in providing even basic literacy and nutrition to its citizens, the already disadvantaged Indian IQ is further disadvantaged by a lack of rigorous training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom