What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking into account all countries increasing to learn the Chinese language, issubstantially, your suggestion is not a good idea. South Korea also has a cancell Chinese history, Singapore has more emphasis on English in the past, now what? China will not force others to introduce Chinese language, you can take any voluntary. My view is even if China and Vietnam now has some trouble, does not mean always.

Last edited:
absolutely,

we got a whole bunch of people with multi-handles bragging about their respected country nuclear weapons. first and foremost if anybody in the world ever use nukes on ANYBODY that will be the end of their country...this includes america. the people of the world today will not stand for ANYBODY using WMD.

only little kids who probably never had a pu$$$y in their life would have an internet fight over "my dad can beat up your dad"

no one force you to read them why even bother to reply if is it that bad?

When they abolish the use of Chinese, they eradicate their own history, for their histories are all written in Chinese. If they uproot themselves from their history, they loose their national identity.

It's all up to their decision...

I know it is well known that many (not all) Indians do not care their history.

u're accusing people of ignorance? who abolish the what in vietnam?

heard of Alexander de Rhodes? he was around the same time when the Uk was slapping around china.

It is a sheer war crime to firstly nuke India!

To colonize India is even a worse crime!

Western countries were once war criminals, and based on their criminal deeds they got rich and strong. That doesn't mean China has to be a war crime to be rich and strong, unless the Chinese IQ is in fact lower than their western counterpart...

no one force you to read them why even bother to reply if is it that bad?

how are you going to know if its bad if you dont read it?

next time time you disagree with another poster can I be cool like you on a white horse and said "no one force you to read them why even bother to reply if is it that bad?"

you too cool for righteous for me.

should i check out chinarock's post, see which one he makes a comment on something and be all internet cool and ask him why he bother reading people post?

because when some of us drive and we see an idiot driving erratically we honk and speak up. not turn the other way put our head down and then tell the guy who's speaking rightfully to ignore it.

100% of the viets people I know would kamakzi in front of a train before they will ever claim to any connection to china.

most chinese-vietnamese around my neck of the woods would claim their vietnamese heritage and negate their chinese heritage unless they are doing business with chinese. all this in spite of the viet cong kicking them out of vietnam.

dont be such an ignorance and a troll how many vietnamese live around yr neck of wood? 3 or 5 families? and you telling me they represent the opinion of the vietnamese. have you ever been to vietnam?i myself been to vietnam many times i even have relatives in saigon.Vienamese admire chinese many of them consider an honor to have their sons or daughters marrying into a chinesse family.for yr info too classical vietnamese is just a translation of cantonese.

Also, the Vietnamese still hate the U.S, it is also true, do not forget.

dont be such an ignorance and a troll how many vietnamese live around yr neck of wood? 3 or 5 families? and you telling me they represent the opinion of the vietnamese. have you ever been to vietnam?i myself been to vietnam many times i even have relatives in saigon.Vienamese admire chinese many of them consider an honor to have their sons or daughters marrying into a chinesse family.for yr info too classical vietnamese is just a translation of cantonese.

it call HO CHI MINH CITY, only a chinese/vietnmese would call it saigon.. of course you chinese/vietnamese think vietnam loves you... hence that why they kick out chinesevietnamese by the millions after the war... to much love?

how are you going to know if its bad if you dont read it?

next time time you disagree with another poster can I be cool like you on a white horse and said "no one force you to read them why even bother to reply if is it that bad?"

you too cool for righteous for me.

should i check out chinarock's post, see which one he makes a comment on something and be all internet cool and ask him why he bother reading people post?

because when some of us drive and we see an idiot driving erratically we honk and speak up. not turn the other way put our head down and then tell the guy who's speaking rightfully to ignore it.

Does it ever cross yr tiny little mind is it entrely your own opinion, does it ever cross your tiny little mind that most of the posts here is quite entertaining for many members here. If is it that bad one would never thought it could have 24 pages and 300+ posts.We do have mods here too u know. if you dont like it dont read it simple.

it call HO CHI MINH CITY, only a chinese/vietnmese would call it saigon.. of course you chinese/vietnamese think vietnam loves you... hence that why they kick out chinesevietnamese by the millions after the war... to much love?

Overseas Chinese have a wrong treatment by the Vietnamese, this is history, but the problem is who wants to have been entangled in the past? China will not, I think that Vietnam will not, but who wants to beat us in conflict, then there must be others, such as you.

By the way, China's hybrid rice technology makes Vietnam from a food-importing countries into a food exporter. You can say China has helped solve the food problem of the Vietnamese people, that is true.

u're accusing people of ignorance? who abolish the what in vietnam?

heard of Alexander de Rhodes? he was around the same time when the Uk was slapping around china.

SO?

Even Japan can afford to abolish the use of Chinese language. For your education, please read the following
Language Policies Regarding the Written Language in Japan

The existence of an earlier indigenous runic writing, known as kamiyo moji, prior to the introduction of Chinese to Japan in the 4th century AD, has never been proven. Initially after its introduction to Japan, like in China, classical Chinese was only read and written by highly educated and sinicized Japanese scholars. This was until a system of diacritic marks placed alongside the Chinese text, called kanbun, was developed to aid ordinary but educated Japanese speakers to decipher classical Chinese. Around the 5th century, a system of using Chinese characters to phonetically represent Japanese sounds, called manyogana, was developed initially to record indigenous Japanese poetry. Manyogana eventually gave rise to hiragana and katakana, two of the four syllabaries that make up the modern Japanese writing system. The other two are kanji, Chinese-based characters that represent Chinese loanwords and some native Japanese morphemes, and romaji or romanized Japanese.

Prior to the Meiji period (1868–1911), there had already been some haphazard suggestions to reform the Japanese writing system as a result of contacts with the West, notably the Portuguese. However, more concrete institutional attempts to amend the orthography did not begin until the Meiji period when the whole country was fervent in the attempt to catch up with the West. The major focus of these attempts was to achieve a closer correspondence between spoken and written Japanese (genbun-itchi) by eliminating obsolete grammar forms and limiting the use of kanji in the writing system. In 1919, the Ministry of Education issued a plan to limit the number of kanji to 2,616 and to eventually replace all the kanji by an all-phonetic script. However, this plan, like many others before and after it, did not meet with much success, partly because of opposition from the conservatives who staunchly believed in the immutability of kanji as part of the Japanese cultural heritage. Such a belief is still quite widely held even today.

In the Occupation years, the “anti-Chinese character” movement got a boost from the Occupation Authorities who advocated the exclusive use of kana or even romaji in school textbooks. However, such radical proposals were met with opposition from the Japanese officials and educational leaders. In 1946, the government issued a series of script reform proposals that included the specification of 1,850 kanji for daily use (toyo kanji), a list that was subsequently revised (and augmented in 1981 to 1,945). Today, while many of these post-war reforms have remained, one has witnessed not only a gradual relaxation of these restrictions, now called “recommendations”, but also a diminishing role of the educational authorities in script reform. In 2004, there was actually a further revision and huge expansion of the list of kanji for personal names (kinmeiyo kanji). It has been speculated that such a move may represent a government-sponsored attempt to bring about a de facto expansion of the toyo kanji list. It is estimated that today a well-educated Japanese person may know about 3,500 kanji.

Chinese letters in Japan, Korea, and Vietnam: Past, Present, and Future - All Empires

Seems like without using Chinese loanwords, you can't even make your name right. Is it true?

:cheesy:

It is a sheer war crime to firstly nuke India!

To colonize India is even a worse crime!

Western countries were once war criminals, and based on their criminal deeds they got rich and strong. That doesn't mean China has to be a war crime to be rich and strong, unless the Chinese IQ is in fact lower than their western counterpart...

Yes but this is 2010 and acceptable social and moral behaviour perceptions worldwide have drastically changed. So if China has to be a rich and strong country it has to rise in a way acceptable to the world and if they dont it will inevitable lead to conflict with other nations sooner or later.

China cannot adopt the same measures to rise as did the erstwhile colonial powers.

Sad. Of interest because of how Subzero has integrated his family history into the party line he learned in school to create a (to him) seamless whole.

If the Party is that willing to mess with Chinese citizens, is isn't going to be any more considerate with China's neighbors. Perhaps this warmongering general is a good indication of the policies China will pursue 5-15 years from now.

Even israelis don't actually believe the garbage their media says, but some american jews that never even touched israel or just go there for vacation believe that s* so take your garbage elsewhere.

SO?

Even Japan can afford to abolish the use of Chinese language. For your education, please read the following

Seems like without using Chinese loanwords, you can't even make your name right. Is it true?

:cheesy:

Japanese have to learn thousands of Han characters before they can even read their own newspapers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom