What's new

China media says Indian troops will be kicked out of disputed area

All the impotency over inability to do anything is now boiling over.

If you have the guts do it. Really getting tired of a coward shouting threats all over the street.

Exactly the point...:)

hahha another humiliation for india

i guess they are now use to of it:lol:

Yes we're used to hearing warningsome from Chinese media and generals for the past 1 decade now but no actions....yes it's very humiliating for us only :lol::lol:

Yup...Look at the great battle between the dragon & elephant :D

Anyone want more action better watch a Kung Fu film or our South films.

Actually no.... it was not the video of this particular incedent.... pla is crying very hard to take hold of territories by patrolin regularly...

Yup...Look at the great battle between the dragon & elephant :D

Anyone want more action better watch a Kung Fu film or our South films.

Is it just me or are our guys better built and taller than the Chinese in the video ....wouldn't the Chinese government want to send in their heavyset folk to the border ...I mean ..this looks like a proper children's push and shove game ...

I think India thinks all this as a joke.their army are behaving like Somalia is warning them. I think China will run out of patience.all these warnings have a purpose.I was looking at the number of jets of both countries.they made 400+ j-10s.some fitted with aesa radar.there is no comparison. India must be realistic. Forget 62 war.you people are working hard and it's a good thing but war against China! It will be horrible.allow them to make the road and settle matters.china is all prepared. Try to understand ground reality India.

The communist mouthpiece(chinese media) is very good at comedy.

I think India thinks all this as a joke.their army are behaving like Somalia is warning them. I think China will run out of patience.all these warnings have a purpose.I was looking at the number of jets of both countries.they made 400+ j-10s.some fitted with aesa radar.there is no comparison. India must be realistic. Forget 62 war.you people are working hard and it's a good thing but war against China! It will be horrible.allow them to make the road and settle matters.china is all prepared. Try to understand ground reality India.

That was a good joke, use it in your comedy show's.

We know the more reality more than American droning Pakistanis or allowing Iranian drones to do surveillance in own land for months.
Better give these knowledge to your army master heads.

We know the more reality more than American droning Pakistanis or allowing Iranian drones to do surveillance in own land for months.
Better give these knowledge to your army master heads.

Lol.where is this drone came from? You guys are so angry.looks like India have decided. War is a very bad thing.

The dragon is too big and we have no chicken neck, only Indian has.

You are not in the same league :enjoy:
You have two balls that are cut off..imagine that (Hong Kong and Taiwan)...at least out chicken has the neck still connected.

In that case you should hurry up and attack India :lol:

Don't waste time barking like a dog.
Dont call him like a Dog..he would become a meal in China..they love to eat dogs.

Will some army from somewhere, please please come and kick out Hin-dian troops out of Tamil Nadu. PLEASE.......

All the impotency over inability to do anything is now boiling over.

If you have the guts do it. Really getting tired of a coward shouting threats all over the street.

Lol you're not tired of showing the repeat videoclip on avatar and you claim to be tired of Chinese repeat shouting warning, hypocrisy at best. :D

Back
Top Bottom