What's new

China media says Indian troops will be kicked out of disputed area

India is too big to loose a war

Chinese are To far from their mainland to win war

a6f233c64c68c255a229d3b031267a6d.jpg
I am just asking the feeling of Indian in the forum, what if...
I know how Chinese feel, because China loses many time in the past, so they know what will happen.

I am just asking the feeling of Indian in the forum, what if...
I know how Chinese feel, because China loses many time in the past, so they know what will happen.

We also lost few times in the past, so, nothing new.
Please carry on.

All the threads i read are filled with either useless posts with no content or rhetorical posts.
Sad!
Where are the serious discussions?

hahha another humiliation for india

i guess they are now use to of it:lol:

When Chinese retreated from our land it was a humiliation for India, when India occupies a land which China claims as their own, that again is a humiliation for India. lol . Your love for China is beyond anything in this universe. Truly remarkable.

OK, so India can not use "unexpected" as an excuse this time.

Let's assume India wins the war, we then place India as No. 3 military power in the world, great! China will pay for the war, give India part of her land, I think China is rich enough to pay for the war.

Now, what happens, if India loses the war, China asks India pay for the war? give part of India's land to China? I would like to know how Indian here in the forum here feel about give China money and land?

WE don't have anything to give :lol: ......... so we have nothing to loose.

But we have TIBET to gain and free. Dalai Lama to install back in his rightful place.

WE don't have anything to give :lol: ......... so we have nothing to loose.

But we have TIBET to gain and free. Dalai Lama to install back in his rightful place.
The chicken neck will be cutted and Nagaland will be severed. I guess you can claim India has nothing to lose. :enjoy:

The chicken neck will be cutted and Nagaland will be severed. I guess you can claim India has nothing to lose. :enjoy:

......all the best :lol:

You realize that your "troops" cannot really "occupy" a densly populated land so far away from the mainland and across the Himalayas, right ? :lol:

Even if you capture it, you will have to abandon it like the last time.

But if and when we capture TIBET, it will become a FREE COUNTRY like Bangladesh :enjoy: ........... can YOU afford that ?

And we will neuter the Dragon which will then run off to a cave unable to live with b@ll less eternity. :D

And we will neuter the Dragon which will then run off to a cave unable to live with b@ll less eternity. :D

What they call the "Neck" is not any natural geographical formation. Its just a line drawn in the land.

Even if they "cut" the neck, we can always use Bangladesh land to ferry troops and logistics. :lol:

It used to be a "neck" when it was "east pakistan" , not friendly Bangladesh. LOL at their "high iq" :P

Back
Top Bottom