What's new

China may match Japan's investments during Xi Jinping's visit

Good news. But make sure if we agree on Chinese investment then we provide our own workers and companies to do the job not hiring only Chinese workers and companies as Chinese does in other countries.

Good news. But make sure if we agree on Chinese investment then we provide our own workers and companies to do the job not hiring only Chinese workers and companies as Chinese does in other countries.
Exzactly

Surprise The Footballs in FIFA soccer World cup were built in Rebok factory near Sialkot, in Pakistan. Cost each 140$

China should at least invest $50b in India. Chinese economy is massive compare to the Japanese economy.

I'd personally like China to invest in real estate, especially in affordable housing in India. There's a huge potential for affordable housing in India since property prices have gone up millions of Indians can't afford to buy a decent house/flat. Low cost housing is the need of the hour.

Thank god he got his business sense from selling tea at a railway platform and not from Cambridge or Harvard :angel:

Right!
Cambridge and harvard economists failed miserably in past 5 years.

Right!
Cambridge and harvard economists failed miserably in past 5 years.

Economists make great RBI governors .....and they should stick to that role. Sometimes they make good secretaries. But to put one in a leadership role is a sure way to disaster.

Indians dream again? China even is not in the top ten of investing in India, how could we compete with japs? let japan suck into your investment hole, China will not.

Indians dream again? China even is not in the top ten of investing in India, how could we compete with japs? let japan suck into your investment hole, China will not.

....... then why is Xi coming to India ? :P

Xi visited over 20 countries each year, this visit just happen to be india's turn. no big deal.

So he generally goes around all countries as a tourist on your hard earned money without doing any business ? :cheesy:

I think he is ripping you off :P

Great news! Modi effect I guess :D

Even a tiny city-state like Singapore attracts more FDI than India. Hope Modi will attract more FDI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom