What's new

China may have conducted low-level nuclear test blasts: US State Dep.

accusations based on construction activity is weak when there are 5 sensor stations designed to detect nuclear tests and didn't pick up anything.

if the title of the article was "China upgrading nuclear testing facility" then good title. To say China have conducted nuclear tests is ludicrous. Especially when the testing facility in question is still under renovations.

I'm surprised about this possible development ... cant China just run supercomputer simulations of these nuclear blasts? Why would they need to conduct new tests for first time in a quarter century?

First, China signed treaty. If China break the treaty, it opens the door for other countries to test, which harm China's interest.
Second, China government has denied officially.
Third, which is most important, China, Russia, US all doing subcritical (or cold) tests. It's legal and good enough for testing.
Fourth, China built the world fastest super computer for good reasons. China invest huge on nuclear physics, the super computer is just one of those. also super camera, inertial-confinement fusion with lasers and many others.

With those instruments and the data China accumulated before 1996, it's good enough to make sure the current nuclear warhead in good shape, and keep improving.

The Third generation and fourth generation of nuclear warhead is the way to go, smaller, cleaner, and safer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon_design#Fourth_generation_nuclear_weapons

Besides, it's obvious that the media is making fake news to distract western domestic audience, and keep slandering China.

First using bio weapons(this is controversial), in 2019 China got bird flu, swine flu(hundreds of millions of pig infected and died) during trade war, and then Covid 19. Attacking Huawei, media attack in full scale.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I am aware of those dirty tricks as well and I knew history repeat themselves.

This is a systematical attack, I read a lot of declassified archives, making up story is nothing. The truth may reveal after the cold war, but it's meaningless. We are witnessing the process of history.

Last edited:
I think US is trying to slander China to prepare for US own nuclear test. Claiming China conducting nuclear test will give US legitimate right to conduct their own.

Indeed, and if you look at nearly all the latest US moves it is the case: blaming China for COVID regardless all evidence, spreading fake news and conspiration theories ... the same in the SCS, concerning the nuclear treaties with Russia, which were left or abandoned often with the excuse that China has an edge in MRBMs and so on ...

AND THEY HAVE DF-31/DF-5/DF-4 ICBM TO TARGET THE POPULATION OF RUSSIA, WHAT A STUPID YOU'RE

AND YOU INVADE NOW WHO WAS INVADERS SHOO OFF

Please, we all can read normal letter, there is no need to write all in CAPITAL LETTERS ...

Back
Top Bottom