What's new

China Losing ‘South China Sea Battle’

Talk as much bs as you like at the end of the day we still occupied some islands in scs come and take them back if you dare talking rubbish like how strong you are they belong to vietnam ect ect is completely meaningless

I wounder why? i mean your country claims a whole sea? A WHOLE SEA we are claiming areas according to International Laws agreements etc and you say our claims meaningless? hahahaha well Imperialist are never please

Chinese lies about nature of the letter. Islands belong to South Vietnam in the time. North Vietnam PM didn't have right to Islands of South Vietnamese.
Nothing to negotiation about it.

You Viet boy are helpless, every time you open your mouth you call people liars and robbers without substantiations. And when others bring you proofs you call them liars again.

The diplomatic note was written on September 14 and was publicized on Nhan Dan newspaper (Vietnam) on September 22, 1958.

When the North invaded the South, she staked a claim on all southern land. So anything she signed away she has to responsible, and besides those islands weren't hers to begin with, a signature was merely an admission of not making any future claims. In another word the government of VN had an agreement with China that she will not claim those islands that she agreed that were belong to China. It has nothing to do with the ill fated South Vietnam government.

You Viet boy are helpless, every time you open your mouth you call people liars and robbers without substantiations. And when others bring you proofs you call them liars again.

The diplomatic note was written on September 14 and was publicized on Nhan Dan newspaper (Vietnam) on September 22, 1958.

When the North invaded the South, she staked a claim on all southern land. So anything she signed away she has to responsible, and besides those islands weren't hers to begin with, a signature was merely an admission of not making any future claims. In another word the government of VN had an agreement with China that she will not claim those islands that she agreed that were belong to China. It has nothing to do with the ill fated South Vietnam government.
Sorry, poor boy, the North Did Not invaded the South, South people liberated themself from pupet US govt.

North Vn flag.
quoc_ki.jpg

South VN flag. 2 kinds of flag.
C%25E1%25BB%259D+c%25C3%25A1ch+m%25E1%25BA%25A1ng+l%25C3%25A2m+th%25E1%25BB%259Di+Mi%25E1%25BB%2581n+Nam+Vi%25E1%25BB%2587t+Nam.png

covnch1.jpg

and the South liberated themselve, the North did Nothing but sit and watch.:coffee:
5684950b-2a94-4618-800d-a0e1065b46b5_20613271_images1099523_vn1.jpg

Still feeling inferior from 1962? ;)

that's your comeback sino what now? the people you called inferior gave you a ran for your money you know oh wait you don't because your lair government said you won right? won what? a trip to the hospital? hahahahaha i just love how you people mess history up. like your claims it belongs to the drug den!

No feeling proud for occupying your south tibet and sikkim .
Chinese wet dreams makes you forget that you lost to Vietnam and you lost 500k soldiers in korean war .

In Taiwan, we have Pinoy servants. But in your mind of you racist, they are inferior servants to white servants. Such as the videos you Indians dream of in this article.

Vision 2030: Superpower India | Deccan Chronicle

I wonder how will the neo-nazis feel when they see the video? Maybe you should posted on the Stormfront web site and see the reactions.

In Taiwan, we have Pinoy servants. But in your mind of you racist, they are inferior servants to white servants. Such as the videos you Indians dream of in this article.
I wonder how will the neo-nazis feel when they see the video? Maybe you should posted on the Stormfront web site and see the reactions.
We know what was the fate of communist country who tried to occupy others land and threaten small countries . That happened in 1991 and we may expect similar collapse before 2025 . In India we have Chinese servers who serve noodles . So whats the big deal in that ? I can see pro Nazis are very much happy with that video . They love the video so much that they cant stop posting in thread which has no relation to it .

Man your people have never learn anything after all? Servants so you have slaves in Taiwan? and matching different slaves? why? Why compare people like this that's why we here in the country we are convince of the evil that is china and now also the Taiwanese i mean after thousand of years your still like that arrogant and inhumane not even wars that past has given a human soul.

India = Paper Mouse?

Says the American P*ssy who is Licking the Chinese now. The same Chinese Kicked your A*s before and you had to shamefully leave your Land and Run away for refuge to Jews :lol:

Still feeling inferior from 1962? ;)

China had 80,000 Soldiers, while India had 10,000.

Indian Killed: 1700, Chinese Killed: 800.

So For Every Indian Soldier Killed, 5 Chinaman were Butchered. :lol:

1 Indian = 5 Chinese. :lol:

@ Topic.

I Recommend the same.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...troyers-transferred-vietnam-philliphines.html

Back
Top Bottom