What's new

China J15 Landing & Flying on Aircraft Carrier photo released, more coming

color version

qyj0k9.jpg

at this point i am worried that chinese government will ask someone to do suicide mission and crash land the plane on the ship so they can have the ** picture of a plane touching the floor on the carrier. Reminds me of kamakazi pilots.

Another idea is to ferry them to the ship and then bring them up to deck so we can take a picture.

at this point i am worried that chinese government will ask someone to do suicide mission and crash land the plane on the ship so they can have the ** picture of a plane touching the floor on the carrier. Reminds me of kamakazi pilots.

Another idea is to ferry them to the ship and then bring them up to deck so we can take a picture.

Worry more about you Viki delay...LMAO, you AC is still nailed the frozen sea for eternity, I've no doubt that you dream day and night that Chinese fighters crash into the Ac so you can trumphet the bad new in this forum.

Why are so many Indians hoping that the J-15 never lands on a carrier? :confused:

Nobody is hoping J-15 never lands on a carrier .

It will land one day , maybe already have .

It was just that a chinese member tried to use a touch & go pic of J15 as landing and started a thread in India section to troll .

We are just returning him the favour.......:rofl:

Chinese should stop fooling around with fake photos unless they can can proof it, they are making themselves look dumb...don't take me wrongly its an advice.

Back
Top Bottom