What's new

China is back to stapling visas to Arunachal travellers

good move by china, need to keep up the pressure

:lol: wat pressure..
Will those 2 guys die if u don't give visas...
Or will u get Arunachal pradesh if u issue stapled vissa..
It's just to satisfy ur frustration..

Nothing changes if u issue stapled visas..

Move on...

fare enough, if that is the case, then "2000KM-long" border will also be mentioned again.

:lol::lol:
Anyone can deduct how much ever border u want theoretically..
But beware if u believe those maps printed by ur Govt and by mistake try to enter,one will be gunned down..

We can even deduct 2000Km or 3000Km,
But we r not childish...

U can even deduct all ur border with every neighboring country,who cares...:lol:

But the physical presence of IA at the border lines and the IAF bases is the real Border..
Hope u understand...

Stapled visa for the whole od india is not a bad idea either:yahoo::yahoo:

stapled visa for the whole of china, tibet and taiwan would be the best idea:victory::victory: :yahoo::yahoo:

A defence relationship with Taiwan would be great too

The issue is kind of irrelevant since India does not allow anyone to travel with stapled visas. That will automatically decrease any demand for such visas eventually leaving no visas for the Chinese to staple. I have made this point earlier too that the Chinese have walked into our hands with the stapled visas for Kashmiris. Why would GoI want any Kashmiri going to China given China's position on Kashmir & its relationship with Pakistan. The Indian government however would not have been able to prevent Kashmiris from going to China in normal circumstances because it would have had the charge of discrimination against Kashmiris vis-a-vis other Indians leveled against it. The Chinese decision of issuing stapled visas have given us a perfect excuse to curtail such travel without any anger being directed at GoI. In any case after the first few visas to Kashmiris being stapled led them to be prevented from traveling, there is no demand whatsoever for visas to China by Kashmiris. Why pay for a worthless piece of paper if they can't go anywhere with it? Good going China !:lol::lol:

I don't know wat they will get by this type of games..

Do they think IA and IAF will stop building base near border if they do like this..

But the fact is IA and IAf will increase their presence..

Good going China...:lol:

The issue is kind of irrelevant since India does not allow anyone to travel with stapled visas. That will automatically decrease any demand for such visas eventually leaving no visas for the Chinese to staple. I have made this point earlier too that the Chinese have walked into our hands with the stapled visas for Kashmiris. Why would GoI want any Kashmiri going to China given China's position on Kashmir & its relationship with Pakistan. The Indian government however would not have been able to prevent Kashmiris from going to China in normal circumstances because it would have had the charge of discrimination against Kashmiris vis-a-vis other Indians leveled against it. The Chinese decision of issuing stapled visas have given us a perfect excuse to curtail such travel without any anger being directed at GoI. In any case after the first few visas to Kashmiris being stapled led them to be prevented from traveling, there is no demand whatsoever for visas to China by Kashmiris. Why pay for a worthless piece of paper if they can't go anywhere with it? Good going China !:lol::lol:

if is it so good for india why goi keep begging china to change its policy on the stapled isssue??stop crying baby wht is done is done lololoolo:rofl::rofl:

if is it so good for india why goi keep begging china to change its policy on the stapled isssue??stop crying baby wht is done is done lololoolo:rofl::rofl:

why are so you obsessed with India? do you get paid by the post or per day?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

why are you so obsessed with India? do you get paid by the post or per day?

That's called political posturing , something you seem not to understand. The Indian government would protest anyways because of it being seen as Chinese interference in Kashmir but what I commented was on the practical impact of the Chinese decision. Don't confuse the two. If China chooses to continue with the stapled visa policy for Kashmiris, then India gains from the reduced contact of Kashmiris with China, if China changes its position on the visas India gains from making it look like a climbdown. See no downside on this issue.

That's called political posturing , something you seem not to understand. The Indian government would protest anyways because of it being seen as Chinese interference in Kashmir but what I commented was on the practical impact of the Chinese decision. Don't confuse the two. If China chooses to continue with the stapled visa policy for Kashmiris, then India gains from the reduced contact of Kashmiris with China, if China changes its position on the visas India gains from making it look like a climbdown. See no downside on this issue.

now i understand the indian mentallity, i take it when we kick assssss badly in 1962 also good for india....loool , so glad we china could help.
:chilli::chilli:

Good news......good luck China!

Hey do you guys get to see the Oprah show in Pakistan? or have you heard of her?

She gives her audience some great presents at her shows and goes you got _ and you got ___

In the tradition of Oprah . YOU, GRAPHICAN, JANA,FALL STUFF GOT T-SHIRT FROM ME!!!
:D

Untitled-2.jpg

wat good news??
no kashmir is discussed here

Again, id say........Good going China.:smokin:

Hey do you guys get to see the Oprah show in Pakistan? or have you heard of her?

She gives her audience some great presents at her shows and goes you got _ and you got ___

In the tradition of Oprah . YOU, GRAPHICAN, JANA, IMRAN KHAN GOT T-SHIRT FROM ME!!!

Untitled-2.jpg

Thanks man! Nah oprah sucks! i liked or like jerry springler show!
:rofl:

I like to watch em fight and stuff! u should watch it too......its awesome and might take away all ur frustration...:lol:

:pakistan::china::usflag: TURKEY:tup:

Again, id say........Good going China.:smokin:

Thanks man! Nah oprah sucks! i liked or like jerry springler show!
:rofl:

I like to watch em fight and stuff! u should watch it too......its awesome and might take away all ur frustration...:lol:

:pakistan::china::usflag: TURKEY:tup:

Jerry springer is considered as a show for trailer park trash here in the US, what do they call them in India hmmm- if I were to aptly describe the characterization- Yeah! for low class mentality people.

Btw a side note , how do you guys see it - its a show hosted by a Jew , and not morally right to put in the delicate of terms. I would be carefully announcing your watching such a show - you may get in serious trouble with the Law in Pak over it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom