What's new

China Is Aggressively Buying Up Cheap Russian LNG, Europe paying a premium for US LNG

just a minute, plz

do u believe what u say?
do u think people dt know about the panama canal?
do u think that only china has tankers, but europe does not?
It seems to be the previous US-China trade talks,

In November 2021, U.S. energy suppliers signed a long-term natural gas sales contract with China and the United States for a total of 80 million tons for a period of 20 years, at a price agreed by the two parties at $235/ton.

This price was relatively high at the time, and the United States was afraid that China would tear up the contract by cutting the price of natural gas, so the two sides set huge liquidated damages.

China must buy U.S. natural gas at a certain price, and then this year’s Russia’s big price cut, China sold the high price that the U.S. could not use up to Europe, and the price increased by about 10 times.

The money from Chinese will fund Putin war against west. :enjoy:
Yes everybody here knows Putin needs money from China to finance the war. Russia economy just has 2 pillars, one is weapon export, the other is minerals exports. Nothing else.

Russia weapons is finished. Putin has big problem to sell when people see how miserable Russia weapons perform in Ukraine.

selling minerals exports is to keep a country afloat is too little. Putin wants Russia to return to superpower? Making Russia to a cheap station is not the way to go. Just my opinion. The West gets green, less and less oil and gas will be consumed.

Yes everybody here knows Putin needs money from China to finance the war. Russia economy just has 2 pillars, one is weapon export, the other is minerals exports. Nothing else.

Russia weapons is finished. Putin has big problem to sell when people see how miserable Russia weapons perform in Ukraine.

Iran Confirms Bid To Buy Russian Su-35 Fighter Jets​

Iran Confirms Bid To Buy Russian Su-35 Fighter Jets​

Unrealistic
Putin needs every tank, every artillery, every plane in Ukraine war.
Even if he wants to sell, if he has some surplus, Russia can’t make the aircraft due to western sanctions on semiconductor and technology.

Europeans are truly a dumb people.

They are not dumb, it is their emotion sentiment that force him not to buy Russian energy directly.

I mean, morally, how come they can be against Russia invasion in Ukraine if they keep buying Russian energy?

Their bold political position to go against Russia invasion can only be justified by their move to sanction Russian energy, although they do understand it is not easy to do so, but at least they need to show some of their effort to do that like entirely banning Russian coal

so why Germans/Czechs/everywhere in EU went to protest recently. Is everything from Germany still OK? Why DW keeps silent about protests in Germany? Is that so bad that even the propaganda mouthpiece of free press keeps its mouth shut.
You don’t understand how the system works. If you follow demands of protesters which can happen every day then Germany can return to second Adolf Hitler tomorrow.

my car was recently blocked because climate activists chained themselves on roads. They demand stop using fuel. Which Germany imports from Russia.

There are thousands protests and demos everyday everywhere. You are welcome to report on TV and follow their demands.

You don’t understand how the system works. If you follow demands of protesters which can happen every day then Germany can return to second Adolf Hitler tomorrow.

my car was recently blocked because climate activists chained themselves on roads. They demand stop using fuel. Which Germany imports from Russia.

There are thousands protests and demos everyday everywhere. You are welcome to report on TV and follow their demands.

So why do you apply double standards to the protests in countries like Vietnam, China or Russia. Western media, DW typically, dont understand the systems but always go to the side of protesters to attack the governments in those countries.

So why do you apply double standards to the protests in countries like Vietnam, China or Russia. Western media, DW typically, dont understand the systems but always go to the side of protesters to attack the governments in those countries.
You expect DW to report every shits?
I give a tip: install a TV sat on your house roof, you will receive 1,000 TV stations for free. You will find at least 1 station that reports every shit.

I give a tip: install a TV sat on your house roof, you will receive 1,000 TV stations for free. You will find at least 1 station that reports every shit.
Why not admit western so called free media only do selettive report and media. EU is no different from autocratic. You are not trained to think differently but train to think what the elite and neocon wants u to think.

Your reply is exactly the same to the ones from our Indian members on this forum, i.e. always try to ignore the hard facts, which cannot be denied, by saying something totally unrelated

Please stop replying me. I know your answer already.,

Why not admit western so called free media only do selettive report and media. EU is no different from autocratic. You are not trained to think differently but train to think what the elite and neocon wants u to think.
Of course western media support western narrative, chinese media support Ccp narrative, what do you expect? Can I ask Xinhua to support western narrative or report mass imprisonment in China?

Of course western media support western narrative, chinese media support Ccp narrative, what do you expect? Can I ask Xinhua to support western narrative or report mass imprisonment in China?
What mass imprisonment in china ? US has 2 million prisoners while china has 1.7 million, even though chinas pop is 4.5 times of US. You are just being brain washed by the western media that china is a police dictatorship while the US actually is.

Most of the European people I’ve met just repeat the illogical self destructive lies they are told without any critical thinking abilities. So yeah they are dumb. They are literally going to sabotage themselves and suffer without even knowing why.
Just most of people are more emotional than rational.

And western massmedia are showing strong emotions related to Ukraine war.

Side with Russia due to economic reasons now is like side with Bin Laden after 911 attacks, just most of people can't accept that.

Just most of people are more emotional than rational.

And western massmedia are showing strong emotions related to Ukraine war.

Side with Russia due to economic reasons now is like side with Bin Laden after 911 attacks, just most of people can't accept that.
Westerners should also ask themselves if the west world is completely innocent in the deterioration of Ukraine situation. They spent money to instigate one country to hate another country and eventually accumilative hatred between the two countries led the war.

Westerners should also ask themselves if the west world is completely innocent in the deterioration of Ukraine situation. They spent money to instigate one country to hate another country and eventually accumilative hatred between the two countries led the war.
You're right, but the simple message that most people understand is: Russia is stronger and they are abusing.

Back
Top Bottom