What's new

China, India battle for aerospace lead

Mercenary,
Adux does not know what he is talking.... going through his posts ....he seems to be call center employee..... employed to bs about defence sector advancement. Just look at the kind of posts he has started.

Titanium , please introduce yourself in the intro thread, its just a request.

Bull,

What "exactacally" you wanna know about me? Can you be more specific .... does who I am helps in this discussion? then sure why not!!

Mercenary brother I'm afraid The fear of losing out to your sheer knowledge, is not what I want thus its better for me to refarin replying to your post to me, while you indeed and should keep the spirit on, I want to learn more from you.

YEAH DEAR .....LCA.... you contributed to our immense knowledge the power of India's aerospace........maaned by 50,000 engineer and sciebntist for the last 30 years studying the design handed down by france.

I don't doubt they are good students by the sheer no. of papers put up ..... studying the Mirage III design handed down by french to Israel, Saouth afarica and India at the same time. It is another matter that Israel and Sauth africa were more interested in putting the desing in work in Kfir and Cheetha... and retired their aircraft when India is deciding to build.

BAE PT. 06 and Mirage 3 are worlds apart. Cheers! :wave:

My point is if you guys wanted to start a china vs India debate you could of done it without posting such a rediculous article.

Bull,

What "exactacally" you wanna know about me? Can you be more specific .... does who I am helps in this discussion? then sure why not!!

Go to intro thread and see what others have posted.

BAE PT. 06 and Mirage 3 are worlds apart. Cheers! :wave:

What's BAE? Are you referring to LCA PT 06 ?

Joey you can come up better than worlds apart thingy.... be specific how LCA is differentfrom Mirage III?. I know and you know LCA is Dassault hand me down design, so don't deny.

One more thing if you do want to reply about difference, for repeating the upteen time don't do the BOILER PLATE OF 90% SURFACE AND 40 % WEIGHT COMPOSITE Thingy...ok?

Zeus,

Been there done with that...........as I told you before LCA is nothing but glorified Mirage III design. Indians wanted something more than what Israelis and Sauthafrican had. So there you have Composite thinghy which you guys are very proud of and FBW which is again hand me down from Lockheed.

whats else Engine GE,
Radar Elbit Israel.
Ejection seat........Martin baker.
Weaponisation Israel.

Tell me a key component that is Indian here..............that you wanna compare this crap to Typhoon and rafale.

Zeus,

Been there done with that...........as I told you before LCA is nothing but glorified Mirage III design. Indians wanted something more than what Israelis and Sauthafrican had. So there you have Composite thinghy which you guys are very proud of and FBW which is again hand me down from Lockheed.

whats else Engine GE,
Radar Elbit Israel.
Weaponisation Israel.

Tell me a key component that is Indian here..............that you wanna compare this crap to Typhoon and rafale.

Of course dude.You have fulfilled all our expectations.
Even if India had designed 100% of the plane, you guys would say its an Israeli design or French or whatever.
We can take the horse to water, but we can't make it drink, now can we??:azn:

Even if India had designed 100% of the plane, you guys would say its an Israeli design or French or whatever.
We can take the horse to water, but we can't make it drink, now can we??:azn:

100% Designed........what are you smoking? Dassualt is the consultant for the LCA design .......go read and come back to have meaningful discussion.

100% Designed........what are you smoking? Dassualt is the consultant for the LCA design .......go read and come back to have meaningful discussion.

Er......open the dictionary and read up the meaning of the world "if".:D :woot:

Zeus,

whats else Engine GE,
Radar Elbit Israel.
Weaponisation Israel.

Well then do you agree that we have a hell of a plane in our hands as we have 'assembled parts from the best guys in the field'?

I do ......can we first settle about India's Aerospace power? If you intend Aerospace power to mean "assembling" technology a la Gnat, Mig-21 to recent Sick0-30 then it call for completly new perspective.

Back
Top Bottom