What's new

韵动中国 China in Motion 2015

@TaiShang
Simply stunning! I'm moved and proud.
Could u recommend more?
Every time I am traveling around China, no matter by brand new expressway or by HSR, I feel blessed and motivated by what we have achieved. There is a long way ahead, we shall always bear it in my mind that 革命尚未成功,同志仍需努力. (The revolution has not yet succeeded, comrade still needs effort, by Dr. Sun Yat-sen)
Work harder, do more and talk less with no contentment, for our next generations.

@TaiShang
Simply stunning! I'm moved and proud.
Could u recommend more?
Every time I am traveling around China, no matter by brand new expressway or by HSR, I feel blessed and motivated by what we have achieved. There is a long way ahead, we shall always bear it in my mind that 革命尚未成功,同志仍需努力. (The revolution has not yet succeeded, comrade still needs effort, by Dr. Sun Yat-sen)
Work harder, do more and talk less with no contentment, for our next generations.

I am glad that you enjoyed the video :)

You are really lucky to experience first hand the greatest revival story that history has ever recorded. I am more of an observer across the Straits but, hopefully, soon, will have greater chance to more closely experience.

I agree with you that there is still miles to go until the great revival and peoples' revolution is completed.

just love time-lapse photography and the way they combined it with good music.

saw Shenzhen have to prt sc can't control myself.:enjoy:

upload_2015-4-8_21-3-37.png

upload_2015-4-8_21-5-24.png

upload_2015-4-8_21-14-43.png

I am glad that you enjoyed the video :)

You are really lucky to experience first hand the greatest revival story that history has ever recorded. I am more of an observer across the Straits but, hopefully, soon, will have greater chance to more closely experience.

I agree with you that there is still miles to go until the great revival and peoples' revolution is completed.

Salute to the photographers and salute to China!
The beauty of nature, the beauty of cities, the beauty of culture, and the beauty of modernity!
More!:china:

just love time-lapse photography and the way they combined it with good music.

saw Shenzhen have to prt sc can't control myself.:enjoy:

View attachment 213083

View attachment 213085

View attachment 213091
I thought they are videos....And then click, oops!;)

China in Motion has a lot of set, you can find them on youku,this is just one of them~:woot:

Salute to the photographers and salute to China!
The beauty of nature, the beauty of cities, the beauty of culture, and the beauty of modernity!
More!:china:

I thought they are videos....And then click, oops!;)
he he he yup that's part of my hidden agenda.:D:devil:.

Mercy..mercy! m'lord!

can this one save my head for the night? lots of Wuhan-based campus in it.;).
Seriously? Wuhan has more than 50 universities, just four or five?
Execution immediately!
Unless exclusively WUHAN(Capital of ILI PIKA Galaxy Federation)

Back
Top Bottom