What's new

China has warned its citizens not to travel to the Philippines

I hope they will issue the HIGHEST travel warning alert possible and make it permanent.

We won't miss the poorly-mannered mainland Chinese traveling in our country.

Amen screw the chinese imeprials never come back again

It's not any good to create trouble with neighbors and cause its own citizens in danger situation.

I hope they will issue the HIGHEST travel warning alert possible and make it permanent.

We won't miss the poorly-mannered mainland Chinese traveling in our country.

My experience is that Chinese travellors are better mannered than South Koreans.

I am also suprised all Filipinos here are racism haters. If you want to spread these anti-human remarkes, get out of the board.

My experience is that Chinese travellors are better mannered than South Koreans.

I am also suprised all Filipinos here are racism haters. If you want to spread these anti-human remarkes, get out of the board.

racism haters? really?

you can tell that to your fellow pakistani here who says a lot of bad things to their indian neighbor

racism haters? really?

you can tell that to your fellow pakistani here who says a lot of bad things to their indian neighbor

I have been to The Philippines several times, most Filipino are not as biased as you guys. Chinese blood is deeply rooted in your Filippino nation as I can tell.

Racism is more to a group of people than to a country. You should be aware of where the boundary is.

Even though we have a very bad relationship with Japanese,who could tell me how many Japanese has died in the past years?
Even though USA has been agitating China with her allies,who could tell me how many Americans has died in the past years?
In China,it is hard to see the special revenge or kidnap to special people though we Chinese ever destroyed the property of Japanese brand.
At least,there is no such a special organization to target foreigners from unfriendly country.
Please don't spread your rumors and hatred even though we have dispute on terriotory.You uglified us because of historical dispute on islands or border (If your country and our country has never been colonized or occupied by your friendly nation,I don't think we have a lot of dispute on this issue)and I feel you are so mean.
In addition,if you hate our regime,constitution or ideology,please don't pass this kind of hatred to the people in this country.Be a generous man and don't be such a sissy behind us.

I have been to The Philippines several times, most Filipino are not as biased as you guys. Chinese blood is deeply rooted in your Filippino nation as I can tell.

Racism is more to a group of people than to a country. You should be aware of where the boundary is.

back read, when did i say such racist remarks towards chinese, dont generalize us filipino members here cuz of some.
if you come back here, you are very much welcome. filipino hospitality is second to none.

Even though we have a very bad relationship with Japanese,who could tell me how many Japanese has died in the past years?
Even though USA has been agitating China with her allies,who could tell me how many Americans has died in the past years?
In China,it is hard to see the special revenge or kidnap to special people though we Chinese ever destroyed the property of Japanese brand.
At least,there is no such a special organization to target foreigners from unfriendly country.
Please don't spread your rumors and hatred even though we have dispute on terriotory.You uglified us because of historical dispute on islands or border (If your country and our country has never been colonized or occupied by your friendly nation,I don't think we have a lot of dispute on this issue)and I feel you are so mean.
In addition,if you hate our regime,constitution or ideology,please don't pass this kind of hatred to the people in this country.Be a generous man and don't be such a sissy behind us.

special organization that targets chinese here? provide evidence please, i can tell you now is that filipino chinese themselves are the ones victimizing there own here. This warning for coming here is just all politically motivated.

A Filipino family feel victim on the tiananmen bombing killing the mother. A filipino father and daughter were stabbed to death when a man runs amuck in china (see first page). Did we issue a travel warning or demonize ur country for the whole world to see? no.

You know what, RESPECT goes both ways.

back read, when did i say such racist remarks towards chinese, dont generalize us filipino members here cuz of some.
if you come back here, you are very much welcome. filipino hospitality is second to none.

special organization that targets chinese here? provide evidence please, i can tell you now is that filipino chinese themselves are the ones victimizing there own here. This warning for coming here is just all politically motivated.

A Filipino family feel victim on the tiananmen bombing killing the mother. A filipino father and daughter were stabbed to death when a man runs amuck in china (see first page). Did we issue a travel warning or demonize ur country for the whole world to see? no.

You know what, RESPECT goes both ways.

18 Chinese has died in your country since the crisis break out.I think our government has the right to tell our citizens about the basic situation there.Even though your citizens is friendly,we have the reason to worry about that why there are many Chinese has died in your country and give the warning to Chinese.In addition,so far there is no criminals arrested about those cases of Chinese murdered.Like you said, respect goes both ways.We have our ways.

18 Chinese has died in your country since the crisis break out.I think our government has the right to tell our citizens about the basic situation there.Even though your citizens is friendly,we have the reason to worry about that why there are many Chinese has died in your country and give the warning to Chinese.In addition,so far there is no criminals arrested about those cases of Chinese murdered.Like you said, respect goes both ways.We have our ways.

we can't stop you're government for the warning, whatever there reason maybe. This are all isolated cases and that there's no particular group here that targets chinese. i can tell you that right now.

I remember a Chinese poster here back when I was lurking this forum who seem also racists against Filipinos and other non-Chinese. It seems that whenever you say something negative against Chinese, you are marked yet when Chinese speak in manner that is almost racist, nothing will happen unless someone speaks up.

The chinese imperials are trying to create trouble with this issue thats all cut the bull you imperials everybody in the world knows your game.

Back
Top Bottom