What's new

China: Great disorder under heaven

Unlike you, we are not haunted by our past. Yes India was conquered, but then who was not. History is full of nations conquering each other; England was conquered by France, France by Germany, China by Japan, China by the Mongols, US by England, England by Rome, Iran by the Arabs.. the list is practically endless. The difficulty is when you start terming it as a national shame (ya, loosing face is big thing in China) & start whipping up emotional hysteria on the basis of it (the communists did it for their propaganda purposes & it seems to have been imbibed in the national character of you lot) . Shows a narrow mindset & insecure personality. Thankfully in India we don't look at things with such a narrow minded perspective. Yes, the colonization was a tough period but we overcame it with the concept of non-violence, a feat that is recognized the world over.

I am sure all this will seem bull crap to you lot & not that i expect you to understand. This point is being made to make a point, for i know that this will be lost in all the immature comments that will follow this post. Enough said, feel free to troll.

lol the most pathetic thing about you is, you actually feel like you know Chinese culture because you read a book.

I love how people are obsessed with the term "losing face" when it comes to describing China.

Anyways, despite all the "expert" calls of China collapsing, we are still good and strong going. India is still, with all due respect, a smelly cow dung hole.

You are haunted by your present.

India today has more people in poverty than even the continent of Africa.

Yes indeed. Poverty remains a challenge, no denying that. It is pity that we have a huge number of people who are underprivileged, but we are working in that direction & neither do we hide the problem.

How can you possibly talk about the shame of others...

Dude, the article was posted to enable discussion & to make people aware of the complexity of the things at hand, how the Chinese government reacts & why it reacts in a particular manner. But all it seems to have achieved is to make you guys defensive, it defeats the entire purpose of getting this type of information to enable people to think better.

Its a pity if you want to make it a tit for tat case.

Last edited:
lol the most pathetic thing about you is, you actually feel like you know Chinese culture because you read a book.

Relax mate, you don't have to go ballistic. I can see your blood pressure shoot up with all the posts that you seem to have posted & then deleted.

Just a few books on China that i happen to read:

1. The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers by Richard McGregor

2. China: Fragile Superpower by Susan Shirk

both the authors are very respected scholars. while Richard McGregor spent more than a decade in China reporting for the Financial Times; Susan Shirk happens to be a China scholar who has been following China since the days of Zhou Enlai & worked in the State Department during the Clinton administration as an China expert. But i am sure that all they write is nothing but propaganda!!

There are quiet a few other books too but this much propaganda should be enough for you at the moment. Let me assure you that they have been more creative in their propaganda than Mao with his "little red book" ever was.

Relax mate, you don't have to go ballistic. I can see your blood pressure shoot up with all the posts that you seem to have posted & then deleted.

Just a few books on China that i happen to read:

1. The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers by Richard McGregor

2. China: Fragile Superpower by Susan Shirk

both the authors are very respected scholars. while Richard McGregor spent more than a decade in China reporting for the Financial Times; Susan Shirk happens to be a China scholar who has been following China since the days of Zhou Enlai & worked in the State Department during the Clinton administration as an China expert. But i am sure that all they write is nothing but propaganda!!

There are quiet a few other books too but this much propaganda should be enough for you at the moment. Let me assure you that they have been more creative in their propaganda than Mao with his "little red book" ever was.

who are they respected by? not one of their peer reviewed articles are respected among serious historians such as Ken Pomeranz. publishing a book of questionable scholarship is easy.

some of Ken's peer reviewed articles (ones written for professional historians that get paid to rigorously and quantitatively analyze the past, not low IQ wannabe historians that worship white propaganda masters) are found here:

The world that trade created : culture, society and the world economy, 1400-1918

If ISI has intel about Indian presence in Tajikistan particularly, it should be shared with China. one year ago, I watched an interview of an Indian defense strategist who claimed india has enough sensitive information about Uighur presence in Central Asian countries. how did he know that? it is however well known that indians are helping the Mongolian separatists in the Inner Mongolia province of China from Eastern Mongolia.
If that can be proved, Type 99A2 and Z-10A should be deployed right away to find their bases and destroy them.

Even after openning a thread where I compiled all China-bashing threads started by Indian members, such silly and childish threads keep coming up. Therefore, I suggest Chinese members take such threads lightly, let us save our energy for some threads which merit discussions.

Hey bro what else can these infeiror slave mentality indians can talk to make them self feel good? You are right we shouldnt wasting our time discuss any serious issue with them. The reality is we know where we stand in the world today and they dont.

This forums is fast turning into bharat rakshak...please rescue our dear PDF.

Back
Top Bottom