What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Now BeiJing not provide any official evacuation announcement yet, such action from China always quietly as usual, but the government already evacuating Chinese from India and inform local airport & taxi drivers help to carry huge Chinese passengers from India fly to ShangHai. The message said start 7day x 24hour action to evacuate Chinese from India.

I post pics of evacuation message on China internet, just to tell everyone now China government (may) evacuate the Chinese citizens & overseas Chinese from India.:coffee:

142551sj5azsyl9d75y96s.jpg
134340p1xzlnpwjtxxrndx.jpg

PLA soldiers in Tibet start to learn Indian language, that will use in future.
173920d36ft6l5189u83if.jpg

Last edited:
I must say something..... Chinese will be mocked like anything if they will still issuing warnings after this. Indian troops are waiting!!!

learning indian language is a good thing this way surrendering PLA troops can easily communicate with Indian captors

I love how Indians are so confident, even when they are so overwhelmingly outmatched. :lol:

In 1962 India had a good chance, considering China was in the middle of our worst ever famine. Today, China's military preparedness on the border is light years ahead of India.

It's a joke, in many places the Indian border infrastructure stops several days before reaching the border.

If indeed Chinese citizens are leaving India, the first major sign the China is well on path for surgical strikes on India. Chinese citizens in India will no doubt be vulnerable to Hindu mod when China strikes India.

but when we did surgical strike in Pakistan we didn't have to ask pak citizens to leave India......:D

(now waiting for lame excuses of how it didn't happen etc.)

I love how Indians are so confident, even when they are so overwhelmingly outmatched. :lol:

In 1962 India had a good chance, considering China was in the middle of our worst ever famine. Today, China's military preparedness on the border is light years ahead of India.

It's a joke, in many places the Indian border infrastructure stops several days before reaching the border.

'overwhelmingly outmathed' you ignorant fool. Even if you deploy 100,000 troops and India matches it with 100,000 troops it will be barely 10% of India's armed forces.

Doubtful, considering that the Indian President Kalam declared that India was a superpower in 2012, when it had more poverty and malnutrition than the entire continent of Africa. :P

But you declared you are ahead of US today. When you will not be in the next 100 years. so you should be the last to talk.

Back
Top Bottom