What's new

China foreign minister ousted after month-long unexplained absence from public view

You're a retarded little pink aren't you? You really think people is going to have any confidence in a government that makes its ministers disappear without any explanation?

I hope you will defend Xi until the moment he gets lynched.
then you get to sing the praises of Xi successor. Isn't that how it works ?

You're a retarded little pink aren't you? You really think people is going to have any confidence in a government that makes its ministers disappear without any explanation?

I hope you will defend Xi until the moment he gets lynched.
I'm much more confident to Chinese government than US government that frequently jumps between red and blue. Since you used the word "disappear", I know you total fell into west propaganda trap. China is replacing all pro-US officials. Qin Gang is not alone. Yi Gang(易纲),President of the Central Bank, is also fired. No pro-US official is very reasonable and understandable move for current Chinese government. How come it is conspiracy?

At least Chinese politicians have real power, and we know who they are.

In USA politicians are just actors and bankers employees, and we dont know a sht about truly powerful people in that country and how power works there.

In my opinion, Chinese power is a lot more transparent than USA power. But USA spents a lot of resources making a politic tv show plenty of lies, unrelated to real power.

I just wish more people realize what you have said is 110% true ! US politicians are just ACTORS ! The real Power in US lies elsewhere.

I'm much more confident to Chinese government than US government that frequently jumps between red and blue. Since you used the word "disappear", I know you total fell into west propaganda trap. China is replacing all pro-US officials. Qin Gang is not alone. Yi Gang(易纲),President of the Central Bank, is also fired. No pro-US official is very reasonable and understandable move for current Chinese government. How come it is conspiracy?

You can state it clearly that all people in favor of closer ties with USA are being replaced

You can state it clearly that all people in favor of closer ties with USA are being replaced
Simply because after several years observation, Chinese government has drawn a conclusion that US has treated China as an enemy. No way to turn back. China has no choice but faces the challenge. China barely took any revenge measure in recently years after US released countless anti-China laws and sanctions. But from recent months, revenges from China came out. It means China changed its soft attitude toward US.

I just wish more people realize what you have said is 110% true ! US politicians are just ACTORS ! The real Power in US lies elsewhere.

the best part about the US is power lies in the capitalist class and not “muh gibs” commies/hopeless masses

same with china, it did well after mao because the business class took over

but now u have retard mao wannabe terror feudal xi

the best part about the US is power lies in the capitalist class and not “muh gibs” commies/hopeless masses

same with china, it did well after mao because the business class took over

but now u have retard mao wannabe terror feudal xi
LOL. Business class never controlled Chinese government. Unlike US, the richest men in China have zero influence in China's politics. Jack Ma is a good boy in front of CCP. In US, president and politicians are good boys in front of rich men. China's model is healthy one compared with US model.

Stop talking BS nonsense.
then don't come up with BS nonsense comments in response to matters you don't know about.
if you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
you come sqawking wok wok and then whine

He fired 2 secretary of states.

1690478384964.png

1690478566076.png

He didn’t kill or disappear them . Your FM has not been seen without any notice . He was May be fired after defecting to the west

1.4 billion people have "disappeared" as they are not under media limelight.

Yi Gang(易纲) should have been sacked like a decade ago. I bet his sons daughters were in the US. He's one of the most f**ked up hire in ANY nation's central bank leadership. I won't be surprised he will be executed by a bullet to the head. Of course he got to choose the bullet that goes into his head and stays there into the coffin.

where is your FM? has he defected?
Why didn't you ask if Wendy Sherman's retirement is a result of the fights between pro- and con China camps, or a compromise between Biden and the GOP that involves scandals with Biden's son? Who knows.. anything is possible under the sun.

Last edited:
LOL. Business class never controlled Chinese government. Unlike US, the richest men in China have zero influence in China's politics. Jack Ma is a good boy in front of CCP. In US, president and politicians are good boys in front of rich men. China's model is healthy one compared with US model.

Unless you are part of CCP elite how can you say that >

Trump fires a lot of people. Tell us something we do not know. At least he tells the whole world he fired the person

Back
Top Bottom